What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

emmsma

Debra said:
Ah HA, that was you! Good going!

Teehee! Hope you weren't trying for it, too.

(I feel I had it coming to me. I've tried to buy it twice before. Once it was incomplete and another time I got a book, instead.)

Alta

amazon.ca sent an email saying my Shadowscapes has been mailed. Hope it comes Monday or Tuesday as I am leaving Wednesday and will be away until Sunday.

MysticalMoose

I am now awaiting a Legacy Of The Divine :)

Kimberlee

LS Celtic Tarot now heading my way!

~Kimberlee

OctoberGwen

An Ancestral Path from The Red Queen :D, and a Druidcraft which I'm going to try my hand at trimming. ! Also, one more Shadowscapes.

I received my Deirdre of the Sorrows and my first copy of Shadowscapes today. Talk about an embarrassment of riches! Two absolutely stunning decks. I'm a lucky woman.

SarahRacheal

Well I gave in and ordered Transparent tarot, can't wait to play and I've now been waiting 4 weeks for the Mage tarot to get here :(

Le Fanu

Just received the John Matthews' Shaman's Oracle. I wasn't expecting post today so it was a nice surprise.

I love the deck; such powerful, brutal, timeless images emerging from darkness. A truly non-pretty Oracle; rough, abstract, visceral. A real beauty.

greatdane

Anybody else getting new bags?!

OK I KNOW there's a post re tarot decks re what is the postman bringing you, but with how much we love our bags, thought I would add another thread in talking tarot. I enjoy looking at bags almost as much as decks!

I just got a GORGEOUS bag from Canid. It's on her website and is the black velvet with muted roses. Just lovely and BIG enough for most oversized decks. Mine looks even nicer in person than the pic!

Any one else getting bags or just got one?

GD

BeyondtheVeil

I am waiting on my Crystal Wisdom Kit. I finally found the 'kit" and not just the book. I hope it arrives by Wednesday! :)

Nina*

Le Fanu said:
I wasn't expecting post today so it was a nice surprise.
I'm not receiving ANYTHING because of that f****** volcano.

*sobs* :(