What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

Dusk Till Dawn

Nina* said:
I'm not receiving ANYTHING because of that f****** volcano.

*sobs* :(
Me too.. but my Minute has been underway since 4 weeks now, so I don't know what happened to that.
Also, the Decks I am expecting have been mailed at exactly that time, and that Mercury Retrograde ...
But I did receive the Morgan's from Amazon.de yesterday.

Nina*

Seeker*13* said:
Me too.. but my Minute has been underway since 4 weeks now, so I don't know what happened to that.
Also, the Decks I am expecting have been mailed at exactly that time, and that Mercury Retrograde ...
But I did receive the Morgan's from Amazon.de yesterday.
Oh dear...
Yeah, I was SO lucky to order all this stuff just a couple of days before the ashes. :rolleyes:
I do hope your Minute shows up soon!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

The Posting Guidelines for this thread have been modified to include the following:

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

minrice

The Sacred Rose came in the mail and I love it. It is so colorful and lush!

WonderGuy

waiting for my All Hallows to come, (i think i might do a double IDS with it and the Halloween in the fall) :)

The Guided Hermit

I'm waiting for one new tarot bag to accompany a second copy of the Oswald Wirth Tarot that were found on Ebay from two different sellers. Once received, my mission is complete: 2 copies of all my regular and favorite decks.

la-luna

Just got a mail - so on it's way to me are Tarot Idéographique Du Kébèk & the Tarot de Patrick Jeau

Muir Aingeal

An Aquamarine pendant & a Thoth deck