Reading at dryden fair 2015

HOLMES

So in closing.

It was very interesting weeken , especially where it came the people i met.

Here is funny joke , my mom cousin was running this part of the fair, and i was lazy to go up , pay my fee, she too was to dr'in as wel l as i jojed'' well then i will just kewp this, ' i know where you live , we laughed, do you want to see your mom again.And we laughed and i went and paid.

So yay i made about 450 after paying the man. Had aome great readings .

And i leave you with this , i read for this girl and her friend, it was one of those knock it out the park, juices flowing reading, her tiend next tine. And i heard them walking away i heard her say ' now i am too scared to know'', and i just started laugjing for i did too good a job, the girl was out of eyesight so i chould see the friend hed still as i started laughing as she started laughing with me and head dis appeared from view, as i write this perhaps she will come back next year but i sat with smile on my face and in good mood.

celticnoodle

It sounds like it was another favorable fair for you then, Holmes. I enjoyed reading all your posts. Don't worry about the readings you did that didn't make sense to the readers. Sometimes it is the reader themselves that are not thinking and thus forget--and the reading isn't going to make sense when it should have. And, sometimes we readers are just off. It happens.

I remember having a medium reading done, and she was bringing through all these people that didn't make any sense to me at all. And, me a medium! I should've known--but didn't and couldn't make sense of it. Turns out that they were distant relatives that were coming through because I was also exploring my genealogy and I was working on those very names just a few nights before! But at the time of the reading, I couldn't recall their names. So, it happens.

Back to your experiences--you amaze me at some of the things you were able to pick up. Great job there, Holmes! :thumbsup: Also, I think it was great that you 'allowed' that woman to try and do a medium reading on you. She apparently did a very good job-and how nice it was for her to reunite you with your nanna. A truly cool experience all around-you giving great readings and receiving a beautiful reading also. What a lovely gift! :heart: This world is truly a beautiful and amazing world, don't you think? :)

Oh, and again-congratulations on another rewarding fair!

RufusJ

I love your stories about the readings at the fair! They make me feel like I am there, watching. :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

HOLMES

It sounds like it was another favorable fair for you then, Holmes. I enjoyed reading all your posts. Don't worry about the readings you did that didn't make sense to the readers. Sometimes it is the reader themselves that are not thinking and thus forget--and the reading isn't going to make sense when it should have. And, sometimes we readers are just off. It happens.

I have thought about it,, and I feel that next year, I will ask the one person to relax, and open up more for already at the beginning I felt like he was there blocked, and ready to test me.
I also feel though that I get tired at that hours,, and I think that period of me being off is health related due to my obesity, and I am going to work to get in better health for next year

I remember having a medium reading done, and she was bringing through all these people that didn't make any sense to me at all. And, me a medium! I should've known--but didn't and couldn't make sense of it. Turns out that they were distant relatives that were coming through because I was also exploring my genealogy and I was working on those very names just a few nights before! But at the time of the reading, I couldn't recall their names. So, it happens.
I was thinking that if you didn't do all that study before hand,,that it would of been harder to validate that ,, and those long distant relatives may not even have brother coming through perhaps.

Back to your experiences--you amaze me at some of the things you were able to pick up. Great job there, Holmes! :thumbsup: Also, I think it was great that you 'allowed' that woman to try and do a medium reading on you. She apparently did a very good job-and how nice it was for her to reunite you with your nanna. A truly cool experience all around-you giving great readings and receiving a beautiful reading also. What a lovely gift! :heart: This world is truly a beautiful and amazing world, don't you think? :)

oh it was some good experience.. some of them still amaze me when I am reading the tarot, and ask is that right,, and they say yes, and I am like , whew.. but more than that when it flows ,, it is awesome isn't it..
I was commenting to a friend by email, that if it had happened even last year,, I wouldnt' have said yes,, or I may of said sorry I am not ready .

Oh, and again-congratulations on another rewarding fair!

thanks for reading it rufus j, and celtic noodle.

my moniter broke just 2 days before the fair,, I found out today it was actually 8 years old, and I got a new one today with the fair money..
it is only 22 inches, but it came with the cables, and has speakers, and it is hdmi plug and play..
the bigger one 24 inches was not hdmi chord , so I turned that down besides it being a little bit more expesnive.

HOLMES

The report

The report on news is the girl suffered 2 broken arms, and tailbone. The error is operator related, and the police has been contracted to provide more information, and investigation still going.

It would the justiced reversed card i saw the night for the owners did forsee something eh?- don't if they will get ldgal troubles out of it. As blame will go operator bh y tye sounds of it. I d o rember advising that should vut a person loose who they to help but couldn't help him . Any ways that is probaly all i will hear of til next year if they come back . Poor teenage girl though , all the broken bones.

celticnoodle

The report on news is the girl suffered 2 broken arms, and tailbone. The error is operator related, and the police has been contracted to provide more information, and investigation still going.

It would the justiced reversed card i saw the night for the owners did forsee something eh?- don't if they will get ldgal troubles out of it. As blame will go operator bh y tye sounds of it. I d o rember advising that should vut a person loose who they to help but couldn't help him . Any ways that is probaly all i will hear of til next year if they come back . Poor teenage girl though , all the broken bones.

Yikes! that is awful! Poor girl. But, I did think you said she was trying to get off a ride while it was still running. If that is the case, surely she is at fault, sad as it all is. I do feel for her, as broken bones are painful--and can you imagine TWO broken arms? The broken tailbone alone is bad enough, but both arms--that is really hard.

HOLMES

Ah yes

At the time , it was what i heard frlm my mom who talked to others. But the standards people said it is the operator error, on the news today. The ride was going later that night again. I rember 1991 to 1995ish, a ride there actually broke with arm of a ride like this dropped off.

I don't it affected the tarot readings that much , with clientale walking by.

Ace

I am not sure what you are talking about, did this happen where you were? What ride was it?

How ever it happened, this is a terrible thing: A broken tailbone. A broken coccyx bone can mean being wheelchair bound! It is even worse than broken arms.
barb