What is your 'go to' deck?

Obsydian

Mystical Cats is my go-to for easy answers, but right now I'm learning the Chrysalis Tarot and it may be a close contender for that role!

TarotFlow

Enchanted map oracle is a wonderful deck. So easy to use.

Jagdamba

Recently I've fallen pretty hard for the Fool's Wisdom Oracle but I've not seen too much of it around online

Just got this myself & I'm liking it already...so it has possible 'go to' potential for the future.

Enchanted Map & Kuan Yin Oracle were two favourites for me in the last 12 months. I found Enchanted Map very practical for daily draws and Kuan Yin deeply comforting.

Goddess Oracle (Marashinsky) really delivers the goods as far as I'm concerned when I want a deeper insight - so thats perhaps the chief 'go to' deck.

I also found the Chakra Wisdom Cards packed plenty of punch when needing a breakthrough point of view.

Madrigal

Enchanted Map & Kuan Yin Oracle were two favourites for me in the last 12 months. I found Enchanted Map very practical for daily draws and Kuan Yin deeply comforting.

Goddess Oracle (Marashinsky) really delivers the goods as far as I'm concerned when I want a deeper insight - so thats perhaps the chief 'go to' deck.

I also found the Chakra Wisdom Cards packed plenty of punch when needing a breakthrough point of view.

I'm still enjoying Enchanted Map Oracle and also like the Goddess Oracle you mentioned. I find it to be a good pathway into deeper material if you use the visualizations provided.

I have the Chakra Insight Cards, slightly different in look than the ones you mentioned though the idea is similar. I went back and forth between these two but decided on the Insight cards as I have a number of decks with similar artwork to the Wisdom cards. I've been working with the Insight cards for the past several weeks and am finding them very helpful in subtle ways.

I recently began working with Chronicles of Destiny cards and while I'm still finding my way through them I sense they'll be a 'go-to' deck though the tone is quite different than what I normally gravitate to.

MysticMoonlight

The Messenger Oracle...it's my go-to and most favorite Oracle deck, hands down.

Enchanted Map, Wild Wisdom of the Faery, and Goddess Guidance are also some favorites.

urbandryad

Oh, I'm just now getting into oracle, so I only own two oracles, but the one I love most is the Froud's Faerie Oracle. I just love it! I can barely put it down sometimes, have to pick it up and examine the cards in detail and do some fun spreads, just to learn the cards. I can't help it, the deck is so, I dunno, funny! Fun, impish, enlightening. I smile thinking about it.

Barleywine

The Messenger Oracle...it's my go-to and most favorite Oracle deck, hands down.

Enchanted Map, Wild Wisdom of the Faery, and Goddess Guidance are also some favorites.

I think I looked at every oracle deck on the AT list today, as I try to find the perfect deck for me. The Messenger Oracle was the one I chose as most interesting and inspiring. The Enchanted Map is a close second, but I read some Amazon reviews that say it's a little too "cute" in spots, and not consistent overall.

AmethystEyes

Enchanted oracle has definitely become my go to deck :D

rainbow.sprinkles

definitely the Faeries Oracle. love love love it