SoulCards are too Intense?

DesertDream

LOL maybe you will....if we don't hear from you in awhile we'll send someone in to check on you.

Haha. You may never find me! :bugeyed: these cards can do that to a person! :p

OceanicWanderlust

DesertDream: What I mean is that it channels insight from deep within yourself to reveal what is kept hidden within your subconscious by bringing it to the surface for you to address. Even if you are uncomfortable with dealing with it. I feel these cards help you bring closure to that problem.

But like I said before, I don't use these cards by themselves but in combination with tarot or oracle decks. (I haven't used them with Lenormand yet. It could be interesting!) My last reading with them was with powerful Necronomicon Tarot.

DesertDream

DesertDream: What I mean is that it channels insight from deep within yourself to reveal what is kept hidden within your subconscious by bringing it to the surface for you to address. Even if you are uncomfortable with dealing with it. I feel these cards help you bring closure to that problem.

But like I said before, I don't use these cards by themselves but in combination with tarot or oracle decks. (I haven't used them with Lenormand yet. It could be interesting!) My last reading with them was with powerful Necronomicon Tarot.

Ohhhh ok. Yes i agree 100% my favorite pairing with them so far is Vintage Wisdom. Very different art but it pairs well like with a fine white wine & delicate fish. Also i noticed when i offered these combo reafings the colors often match in both cards it was reallly cool!

They allow you to channel the soul like a clear antenna connection. They are like the moody brooding poet who can see into the heart of everything...oh wait, thats me :D

lark

I pulled that card today as to why im stuggling spiritually with something i think. I dont know what to think about it. It can be positive or negative as with most of DKC cards but i didnt like it either. I never seen the movie, how do you think it relates? I assiciate it so far for some weird reason the christian fish symbols the ithlcys (spelling way wrong lol) or something. I didnt like the feeling neither.
That is strange, that we picked the same card!
In the movie the woman reads with symbol cards and she sees a woman dead under the water, and later it proves to be true and there is a scene where the missing woman is pulled up out of the water all dripping and limp....and dead.
I don't know.... that card reminds me of that scene.
You know how when you pull a card you instantly know or see what it is related too.

It made me feel like something is out of sight underwater, where some things are so alive...the fish, and other things are so dead because they are out of their element.
And were put there to be hidden.
And how things out of their natural element can seem scary.

There is that moment in the movie where you look at that woman's body and you know that all the clues to what happened to her are hidden ...and may never be fully known.
But the scariest thing to me is our ability to imagine what happened...
And our imagining is bases on our biggest fears..and the fear of having to possibly be forced to live out that fear.

Anyway I had to walk away from this post 4 or 5 times before I could find the words to finish it.
And I still haven't really conveyed the feeling that card gives me.
I guess it represents having to live out my biggest fear...and not by choice or for any cathartic reason...but just because someone was selfish.
And even though I like to imagine I have full control over my life...I don't.

See I got to deep ...damn cards.

DesertDream

That is strange, that we picked the same card!
In the movie the woman reads with symbol cards and she sees a woman dead under the water, and later it proves to be true and there is a scene where the missing woman is pulled up out of the water all dripping and limp....and dead.
I don't know.... that card reminds me of that scene.
You know how when you pull a card you instantly know or see what it is related too.

Yes. Just pulled a card today for someone and it was the same card i seen popping up in SC videos that i had a new view on it. Then bam! It pops up.

It made me feel like something is out of sight underwater, where some things are so alive...the fish, and other things are so dead because they are out of their element.
And were put there to be hidden.
And how things out of their natural element can seem scary.

There is that moment in the movie where you look at that woman's body and you know that all the clues to what happened to her are hidden ...and may never be fully known.
But the scariest thing to me is our ability to imagine what happened...
And our imagining is bases on our biggest fears..and the fear of having to possibly be forced to live out that fear.

I know what you mean. Its like the director of the film wants you to project your own imaginings on it therefore accomplishing bringing out and projecting your own fears onto the film. Thats why i think one of tje reasons films do so good.
Thats what SC allow too like advance ink blots.

Anyway I had to walk away from this post 4 or 5 times before I could find the words to finish it.
And I still haven't really conveyed the feeling that card gives me.
I guess it represents having to live out my biggest fear...and not by choice or for any cathartic reason...but just because someone was selfish.
And even though I like to imagine I have full control over my life...I don't.

Interesting interpritation. Maybe if i pay attention to this synchronicity its telling me my issue is to face spiritually all what ive been holding back out of fear. Dont know yet.

See I got to deep ...damn cards.

Lol welcome to my world! I dare you to take the card and do all the practices with it. Warning: you may need intensive therapy afterwards! Id probley need a lobotomy after im thru with them. :bigeyed:

lark

Lol welcome to my world! I dare you to take the card and do all the practices with it. Warning: you may need intensive therapy afterwards! Id probley need a lobotomy after im thru with them. :bigeyed:
No thanks I'm wore out.
And it was just a three card spread.

DesertDream

LOL thats how i felt after ids with just a few cards. After doing every. single. practice. !!!

I defo cant do more than 3 cards my brain goes all wonky and im overwhelmed. Only more if i stay on the surface with them. Maybe i could practice doing multi cards with a storyline to keep me flowing and not backed up.....ooo ideas! Id really want to start a study group but others might be overwhelmed. SoulCards i find you love em or hate em no inbetween. Also there is not much of an active group of people with SCs anymore :( its like old news but still not brought up here at alk anymore.