My homemade CBD TdM!

3ill.yazi

thx! i just followed the link + downloaded the cards. pity that it's just the 22 majors that we can color.
what i don't know is how i'm gonna be able to make decent cards out of them as i have a poor printer.
i hope feynrir will see this post + tip me on the printing... i think that a local printer would probably charge me arms + legs to print them for me + she visibly didn't invest much into it.

It's worth learning a little Photoshop or Illustrator. You can fairly easily make the files into black and while or to color them as you wish.

Personally, I hope anyone doing this does consider purchasing the actual deck when they can put the dimes together. This work should be supported, especially becuase of his support for the Creative Commons.

I like this deck. I haven't quite moved to buying it yet. I think I was put off by the changes in facial expressions. I like the unclear expressions of the originals, and find these a little smiley for my dour taste. But that's my sickness.

Katniss

It's worth learning a little Photoshop or Illustrator. You can fairly easily make the files into black and while or to color them as you wish.

Personally, I hope anyone doing this does consider purchasing the actual deck when they can put the dimes together. This work should be supported, especially becuase of his support for the Creative Commons.

I like this deck. I haven't quite moved to buying it yet. I think I was put off by the changes in facial expressions. I like the unclear expressions of the originals, and find these a little smiley for my dour taste. But that's my sickness.

thx 4 the tip!
i take note though i went ahead + ordered the TM Fournier version as it was working with my budget. i'll use the templates 4 getting acquainted with the TM, as i read that it helps to color the cards, the time u spend doing that is another form of meditation on the cards. but, my next TM is gonna be the "Isis" cuz since i looked it up i fell 4 it. as soon as i gather the $40 it costs, i'll get it ;-)

Madrigal

Feynrir, these are really wonderful :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: