Inauspicious chart - help please!

RingTheory

I just wanted to jump in here and add that I saw alot of pyschic ability and potential in this chart, too. The Scorpio in Pluto in the sixth house is rather dominant, and Sagittarius is cusping her eight house, implying open-mindedness,and Pisces on the twelth cusp, another indication.

I got an overall picture of an outgoing, talkative, intense person. Adventurous, independent, tolerant, and passionate. The Jupiter here, especially in the twelth house, usually implies some who is very lucky.

I'm not suprised she keeps a diary of her moods and all, with Gemini cusping the second, Cancer cusping the third. She probably is good at speaking in front of large groups, and comments about everything.

Nothing here really seems to me to indicate lack of intelligence at all. One thing is, she'll want a career that's active and unusual. The job will have to be creative and versatile. This might seem odd, but Ceres does conjunct her MC, suggesting a career as a clothing designer, a professional chef, or a professional psychic.