New Moon in Pisces

Minderwiz

The New Moon occurs at 02:35 GMT on March 3rd at 12 degrees 6 minutes of Pisces.

At the time of the eclipse, Mercury, Venus, Uranus and Neptune are all in Aquarius, with Mercury and Uranus in conjunction - a time for a suddent change of mind, unusual or very individual thoughts and communications, the exercise of free speech or the advancement of radical ideas.

Mercury is sextile to Mars and trine to Saturn, so we may well find that the voice of authority communicates in a more assertive as well as a significantly different way.

The Mars/Saturn/Pluto triad are still in force, as despite the separation of Mars from its conjunction with Pluto, both planets are pulled together by their oppositions to Saturn. This is a period of intense struggle with authority and hard work. The testing time is still with us.

Jupiter and Neptune are also still in opposition though this is now separating a little - however Jupiter will turn Direct before it has fully separated and the aspect will turn from separating into applying - reaching exact in May.

Again not a particularly friendly month - we will have to wait for the separations of Pluto and Saturn and Jupiter and Neptune before things begin to turn up.

AquarianGoddess

Hi Minderwiz,

GOOD REPORT! I see this Pisces Moon as a turning point for many. It squares the previous Sagg eclipse (at 9 Sagg) and the upcoming Gemini eclipse ( at 9 Gemini). Also, it's very close to the degree where Mars will retrograde later this year.

The mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagg & Pisces) and those with planets at almost every degree of mutable will see many life changes this year (with Pluto still in Sagg, Uranus entering Pisces and Saturn finishing its journey through Gemini).

AG

isthmus nekoi

Thanks for the report, Minderwiz!

New River

excellent information.

i always come here for my report to help me deal with personal and professional events and even tho i don't usually post i wanted you to know that i appreciate this information so much!

love and blessings,
New River