Are Pisces quick to anger?

Phoenix

I have noticed that I seem to be fairly quick to anger. UI was wondering if this is something related to Pisces, or if it is something else in my chart. I was born March 7, 1984, 7:19 PM Sudbury Ontario, Canada if anyone needed this info.

faunabay

I'm only going by the Pisces' that I know personally (my Mom is one) and from that I'd have to say a big No! :) and would guess it's coming from some other aspect of your chart.
Most the Pisces I know will take and take and take things - just getting their feelings hurt before even thinking about getting mad.

isthmus nekoi

Phoenix> it probably is something else in your chart. Being quick to anger might have more to do w/Mars and the fire signs, Aries in particular.

Minderwiz

Happy birthday !!! and I did your chart a few minutes after your birth time so I hope this is right!

Mars is usually the key to Anger, especially if there are hard aspects to say, Mercury (argumentative) or Pluto (more violent).

Looking at your chart you don't have either of these - but you do have Mars in Scorpio - a sign that it rules, which gives some passion and intensity to the way in which you assert yourself and Mars is trine to your Pisces Sun - this is quite a positive contact but Pisceans are idealistic and Mars in Scorpio is passionate assertion so you might well find yourself getting 'angry' in situations where you feel that ideals need to be asserted - in some cause of protection of some group, person or animal that you think is suffering. Your Sun is in the sixth House a house of service to others - so you may well go in for causes.

In your case this is reinforced by a very tight semi-square from Jupiter - you will fight for your beliefs - no two ways about it - Jupiter is the planet of expansion and growth, Mars of assertion so you will assert yourself in a big way if necessary. The semi-square is a challenging aspect so you may well find it difficult to channel the assertion constructively - leading to anger. Indeed this might be quite a problem but Mars is in a loose conjunction with Saturn which adds some ballast. Mars/Saturn links either result is a fear of fighting or caution about fighting on the one hand or a desire to be authoratative and dominant on the other.

Mars is on the cusp of your third house of communication and 'thinking', which lies in Scorpio, so Mars also rules this house - which suggests that you might well express yourself forcefully, given the above. It also rules your seventh House of partnerships so you need to be careful with your relationships!

Jupiter is in your fourth house of family - so they too may witness your anger.

Now, overall you are not an angry person being a Water/Earth mix, so most people are likely to be surprised when you do get angry - probably including yourself!

Phoenix

Thank you so much Minderwiz! That actually made a lot of sense to me. It actually explains a lot.

lunalafey

pisces

I was gonna say NO WAY too. Every pisces I know is quite go with the flow....
BUT my son, a pisces has his moments, but they are far and few between, but when he does erupt...he has a hard time calming down. Could this be because he has a conjunction of mars and saturn in his first house, capricorn...as well as the sun and moon conjunction in pisces, 2nd house?

Kazz

Well Phoenix, I too am a Pisces, and I can also be very quick to anger. But I put that down to being on the border of Aires...My birthday is the 20th March, and on the other side of it, is that I can be very sensitive an highly emotional at times, as well as being quite bitchy, (but that could be PMS..lol;)) But like Faunabay said, I too tend to get my feelings hurt first before getting angry and lashing out.

BTW Happy 'belated' Birthday Phoenix..:*

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

Minderwiz

Kazz, its possible that you ARE Aries - as Oz is ahead of GMT - have you checked whether you were actually born before or after the ingress for your birth year? If not I can check for you.

Even if you are just on the Pisces side it is very likely that your Sun will be coloured by Aries. I was born in the last six hours of Libra, but I do have strong Scorpio traits, not just because I have mercur, Venus, and Jupiter there.

Minderwiz

Lunalafey,

Saturn and Mars in Capricorn, in the first - Quite powerful as Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn and therefore is also the chart ruler. Saturn gives Mars control and restricts and limits the urge to assert but it does not always do this in a fearful way - I think it's more likely here that when your son lets out his agression its really either a controlled burst to get things done or blow away obstacles or the dam has burst! In which case take cover because what is coming will be horrendous! Depends on the rest of his chart and parental attitutude to anger. If you have taught him never to show anger then it will build up without obvious release (although again the rest of the chart might show inbuilt release mechanisms). If anger (within limits) is allowed then he may well cope with it.

Saturn Mars is an excellent conjunction for work effort and well directed drive, likes to be in control, some writers suggest that it can be anti-authority but my feeling is that this will only be the case when the 'authority' is not seen as legitimate. If the authority is the self then its very pro authority and domination.

Kazz

Minderwiz said:
Kazz, its possible that you ARE Aries - as Oz is ahead of GMT - have you checked whether you were actually born before or after the ingress for your birth year? If not I can check for you.

Even if you are just on the Pisces side it is very likely that your Sun will be coloured by Aries. I was born in the last six hours of Libra, but I do have strong Scorpio traits, not just because I have mercur, Venus, and Jupiter there.

Minderwiz, this is very interesting, I don't know a great deal about this subject, but love all the different aspects of someone's 'sign', and how that affects them etc.. so now I am really curious about this time factor....I haven't a clue what you are talking about but I am now very curious........:D.
I am roughly born around 4.05pm on March 20th 1968...is that all you need???

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC