New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

stellar4

Most of a Sacred Circle deck available for anyone needing replacement cards or wanting to use it for a craft project.

The Happy Squirrel

Just wanna reoffer these :)
I hope I don't sound like I am pawing off imperfect cards to you all. These are good other than the curves and could be made flat with prolonged pressure inside the box under the rest of the cards. But they do bother me and I was lucky enough to find replacements. I hope you don't mind me offering these :)

I have a couple of imperfect cards from the Balbi Tarot deck: The Fool and The Lovers.

The bottom of the Fool is curved, and the top right corner of the Lovers is a little dented, but all colours, edges, surface, corners, are intact. It came out of the same deck from a seller who might have placed the cards back into the box without realizing that these two slipped out from the rest and became snagged along the inside edges of the box.

I managed to replace them thanks to a kind and generous soul.
So here are the two for anyone who might need them

:)

gregory

I still have some (quite a lot of) greenies, and also some Shapeshifter cards

stellar4

Sacred Circle cards have been rehomed!

Ziev

Oracle of Shadows and Light Cards Available

I have the following cards from the Oracle of Shadows and Light available (American version). If you lost any of these cards, let me know or if one really calls to you that’s cool too. USA only please as there is no charge for postage.

6 Autumn is my last chance
7 Poe
13 I am Kali
15 Mildew Fairy
16 Angel de los Muertos
18 Violet Duchess
20 Fairy of the Highlands
21 Angel of Alchemy
24 Lantern Fairy
26 The Three Fates
28 Death and the Maiden
31 Lady with a Bosch Egg
34 Faceless Ghosts
35 Storm Angel
37 Candy Cane Angel
39 A Clockwork Pumpkin
40 Angel of Time
42 Ghosts of the Past
43 Pink Lotus Fairy
44 Fairy of the Green World

I also have the LWB.

I don't often remember to update this list so just message with any questions.

The Happy Squirrel

Thanks to Gregory I am now only looking for the SUN greenie Thoth card :) I know I know initially I was only looking for the six of disks. Long story. If anyone have one to spare or know of someone I can approach I would love to hear from you! Thanks so much in advance!

The Happy Squirrel

Thanks to Gregory I am now only looking for the SUN greenie Thoth card :) I know I know initially I was only looking for the six of disks. Long story. If anyone have one to spare or know of someone I can approach I would love to hear from you! Thanks so much in advance!

Actually ANY Thoth Sun card will do! :)

Ambrosia

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have a spare 5 of Wands from The pocket Universal Waite?
Please PM me if you are able to help. Thanks so much in advance...

The Happy Squirrel

I have extra king of coins Tyldwick but a bit of the gilding on top about 1 cm is missing