Hidden Treasure Hunt

dryadintheelm

Ceasar's palace? Interesting to me that Padma saw Antony and Cleopatra, Ceasar was also a huge part of the whole thing going on there. Ceasar's palace is near a pyramid too. The Luxor. That's Egypt and a tomb. One and a half miles away. (Also, my woman being separated from her loved one, she was in a white flowing dress, and my man sipping wine looking over the ocean, he wore a red cape. I think they were my Romeo and Juliet, I think they were also Antony and Cleopatra).

Lol, if I'm right, when you said there were spilled cups and loss, did you mean gambling? Isn't there a volcano somewhere in Vegas too?

bluelagune

Ceasar's palace? Interesting to me that Padma saw Antony and Cleopatra, Ceasar was also a huge part of the whole thing going on there. Ceasar's palace is near a pyramid too. The Luxor. That's Egypt and a tomb. One and a half miles away. (Also, my woman being separated from her loved one, she was in a white flowing dress, and my man sipping wine looking over the ocean, he wore a red cape. I think they were my Romeo and Juliet, I think they were also Antony and Cleopatra).

Lol, if I'm right, when you said there were spilled cups and loss, did you mean gambling? Isn't there a volcano somewhere in Vegas too?

Ceasar palace is right on. The gambeling and the drama and maybe some illigal activities. Now, nerrow the exact location.

:)

dryadintheelm

Under a fountain in the front? Is there a fountain in front? I'll hit reply then back to google lol.

ETA apparently fountains big enough to have shows in them.

bluelagune

Under a fountain in the front? Is there a fountain in front? I'll hit reply then back to google lol.

ETA apparently fountains big enough to have shows in them.

Bravo!!!!
You have found the treasure!

Now you can keep it or hide it for next participants :)

dryadintheelm

Hah! I'm gonna go tell all my friends that I'm psychic. Not that they didn't already know.

I'm in a good mood and feeling a little mischievous. I'm going to bury the treasure relatively close to where it was buried before.

bluelagune

Hah! I'm gonna go tell all my friends that I'm psychic. Not that they didn't already know.

I'm in a good mood and feeling a little mischievous. I'm going to bury the treasure relatively close to where it was buried before.

Haha ... do we get a clue?.

However, Ill guess Area 51

dryadintheelm

Well, the clue is that it's relatively near by. No, not Area 51. That would be a good spot though.

GotH

I am guessing it's location is at the airport.

bluelagune

Haha Goth :)
I wasnt thinking flying sosers but more stuff to hide it in.
Hilly or mountanous structures or mountain... so pawnshop for metal or piramid or the Eiffel tower (had to look these up)