Crystal sphere - buy now or later?

Deanne

Update

My order arrived!

A 60mm Selenite sphere, and Amozonite pendulum, and an onyx raven figure as a little treat :)

I chose Selenite for the sphere for a few reasons:
1. I love the way it looks (and I'm a very visual person, this is important to me)
2. It's cheap, less of a risk if this path doesn't work out for me
3. I can use it for so many things, including charging other spheres if I get more down the road :)

I wasn't planning on a pendulum at all, but this Amazonite one caught my eye, so I figured I'd give it a try too

I haven't tried anything with either the sphere or pendulum just yet, as I'm quite busy today, but am definitely looking forward to spending some time with these over the weekend.

I took a picture, hoping this link works (I've used a different site a few times to show pictures, but it seems to be blocked on here. Let me know if this one doesn't work)
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/Selenite02.jpg

GotH

It's STUNNING. May the two of you bond in many special ways...

celticnoodle

Good move, Deanne!

Its GORGEOUS! :thumbsup: (pic worked!)

Keep us posted on how well you do. I will tell you that for many people, when they scry, it may take a few tries or many tries before you 'see' anything. And, when you first begin to see something, usually people see clouds first. So, that is a good sign if you begin to see this. However, I have also heard people here began to scry and see images (not clouds) right off. I think GotH is one such person--but I could be wrong. So, don't get frustrated if it takes you a few tries to get into it.

So excited for you!! :thumbsup:

:D

Onion Budgie

Ooh, that's pretty.

And the pendulum is absolutely lovely. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it!