Postcards from the universe - new automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

CLOSED FOR NOW, TO BE RE-OPENED SHORTLY

I have a little pad of watercolour postcards. These are literally postcards, with space for stamp, message and address on the back but blank on the front for your watercolour holiday snapshot. I was thinking that these could be used to convey little messages from the universe instead of from the beach in Spain.

Here is how it works:

You leave a question or just ask for a general reading. I draw random lines until I see shapes. Then I stop and work out the shapes and add colour. When I've finished the drawing I write up what it suggests to me.

Please leave feedback! It's very frustrating to put time and effort into the drawings and then find that people have forgotten they asked for a reading.

I have 7 postcards left in my pad, so I take 7 sitters.

1. Kittysashimi - reading posted
2. newsunshine - reading posted
3. mahafrins - reading posted
4. Lareia - reading posted
5. likei - reading posted
6. zayats - reading posted
7. scorpiogirl - reading posted

----
8. Bonny
9. amaya
10. surpeti

Kittysashimi

I would love to sit! My question is what does the universe have in store for me?

BrightEye

Lol, that was quick!

newsunshine

Hiya BrightEye

Thanks! for offering this...so fascinating and interesting.
I would really like to know about if I'll be able to have a healthy baby of my own within 2yrs...what does the universe want me to know about this desire to have a healthy baby getting stronger these days.

Cheers :)

mahafrins

the universe on my career?

Lareia

That's a really interesting idea- thanks for offering! Would you mind doing a reading on my current situation in college and what I can do to solve the problems I'm facing there right now?

pageofswords9110

I'd like a general please.

zayats

Can I sit? I'd like a general, please :)

scorpiogirl

Can I sit? I would like to know my situation with FB?
Thanks so much.

Bonny

What an honour these readings and drawings are!!
My question is... What are the real riches surrounding me in my personal life?