psychic medium exercises June 22-28, 2015

celticnoodle

Okay, here is the new picture for this psychic exercise. Feedback will be given as much as possible on Monday the 29th. ENJOY!

Forgot to mention, this person is alive today.

Attachments

• young boy.jpeg
    young boy.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 116

zayats

I'll give it a try...

He looks like Ryan Gosling :D But I guess it's someone else.

Well, before I had that Ryan thought, I thought of someone famous, someone who became an actor, a dancer, a star. Because of that radiant confidence in his smile.

So I'd say the person is definitely artistically inclined and he is also a performer rather than an artist or writer doing their thing quietly.

He has another passion and that could be collecting something. I think he's also into books. But maybe he neglected formal education a little bit as individualistic as he is.

This kid doesn't follow the crowd but knows his worth and knows he can achieve a lot doing what he's doing. He is friendly and extroverted, though, so he gets along with many people.

Maybe came from middle class/lower-middle class family and wanted to make his way up, which was also his parents' dream.

Jude

Ok one more swing?? It was funny because as I looked at the pic I initially thought..."David" but then I started thinking about that old show the "munsters" and wondered if that meant that he really loved television in that era or that his name is "Eddie" as that name kept entering my brain? This made me wonder if he now is involved in entertainment. I thought about a red bicycle....and baseball? And worried that something traumatizing happened to him in a summer filled with both? I felt he was American and that he grew up in a smaller family for the times. That's all I got and I was very unsure of myself:)
What was interesting is when I looked at the pic of the deceased the thoughts seemed more accessible? Thanks!

starburst_au

Ooo I love these!
Thanks for exercising our psychic muscles!

I think I needed some prompting questions to
Answer tho lol - that worked better last time...

I haven't looked at any of the posts so *fingers crossed*
I pick up on something...

I didn't get much part from
The boy In the picture is an old man now....
Who likes to sit in a comfortable recliner and put his feet up and relax.
Is he in a nursing home at the moment?
Or maybe just retired... Perhaps has some lung issues at the moment, but he isn't as active as he was....

I'm also thinking that the boy grew up to be some kind of
Entertainer... I think dancing or something that involved him being on his feet
And waltzing around or maybe he really enjoyed dancing?

Had a comfortable lifestyle and didn't want for much... Was he an adult in the 50's?
I'm thinking driving a convertible older style car... And a woman next to him wearing a
Red polka head scarf... Maybe that's more the era he grew up in or the
Kind of lifestyle he had as younger adult?

Cheers,
SB :D

PeonyInLove

Something significant happened around the age of 40

Mothers name Irene

2 sides to this person. Happy to people around him yet suffering torment within. Whatever the case his two personalities were/are polar opposites.

Something to do with Psychology.... Aspergers?

Something at a corner shop/store. Maybe family owned one or he frequented one, hung out there or something.

DownUnderNZer

Was all set to go on this only "THE LITTLE RASCALS" has taken over like a movie and one of my fave characters keeps making an appearance...."Alfalfa".

Not saying this mystery person was a mischief kid or anything, but think I might take a break for a few days then see. :)

Intrigued

My first instinct when I saw the photo is that this boy eventually became an actor or some kind of public figure. He was either bullied or abused in some way as a kid. I get the feeling that he identified as being gay. A name that starts with W? Not sure.

DownUnderNZer

Still distracted by The Little Rascals. :D

Baseball...got this around him as into it or playing the game from a kid.

Got the name Nancy.

Wasn't one of the president's married to a Nancy?

For me not a common name.

So, either he comes from a similar birth year as...Nancy Reagan...that's it. Nancy Reagan!. Or he knows a Nancy. Or the Reagan era impacted on him in some way.

celticnoodle

I will be giving individual fb after this post, but just posting here first to say this was very interesting and fun this week.

This person is not related to me in anyway, but I find him a very interesting person and so searched for a picture of him where he wouldn't be recognized easily. He is Pope Francis. A cute little boy in that picture, don't you think? I was glad when I found it of him as a young boy, as I was pretty sure no one would know who he was.

Now to go on with the individual feedback!

celticnoodle

thanks for starting it off, zayats!
I'll give it a try...

He looks like Ryan Gosling :D But I guess it's someone else.
yes, I can see the resemblance to Ryan Gosling too.

Well, before I had that Ryan thought, I thought of someone famous, someone who became an actor, a dancer, a star. Because of that radiant confidence in his smile.
yes, he is famous and though he is not an actor or a dancer, he is a star. He does have a nice radiant smile that is confident, doesn't he? But I also see him as a very quiet, yet secure person. Now, back to the acting and dancer part--he did work as a bouncer at a nightclub before becoming a priest! I was quite surprised to read that as it doesn't really seem like the kind of profession he'd have held. So, you get points for the actor and dancer part, as he was close to them in this profession! He was also a janitor, a literature teacher and a chemical technician! So his professions were really all over the place! It is noted that he loves tango dancing, so perhaps you saw him doing this sort of thing in your mind?

So I'd say the person is definitely artistically inclined and he is also a performer rather than an artist or writer doing their thing quietly.
in addition to the tango dancing that he enjoys, he also is a fan of neorealism--so again, you did pretty well picking up on these interests of his! he is also interested in music, specifically the traditional music of his birth home-Argentina and Uruguay.

He has another passion and that could be collecting something. I think he's also into books. But maybe he neglected formal education a little bit as individualistic as he is.
I doubt very much collecting is his thing, as he is also one (as a Jesuit priest) that lives a life with very minimal 'things' and he has taken the vow of poverty. However, he is certainly able to enjoy the things that he loves much w/o having to own it himself. I would imagine, due to his teaching literature and he also became a professor of theology--that he does indeed like books.

This kid doesn't follow the crowd but knows his worth and knows he can achieve a lot doing what he's doing. He is friendly and extroverted, though, so he gets along with many people.
this is very good and right on! :thumbsup: He does not follow the crowd. He is taking his role as Pope in a whole new direction and carving out new ways--from the way he lives as Pope to how he feels the Church should accept everyone into their folds. He is quite friendly, and just seems to be so welcoming and peaceful when you just look at him, I'm sure everyone who meets him can't help but to feel at ease around him and like him. He is achieving a lot and will achieve much more in the future too, and change the Catholic Church for the better, in my opinion.

Maybe came from middle class/lower-middle class family and wanted to make his way up, which was also his parents' dream.
He actually came from a middle class or perhaps 'upper' middle class family and was well educated through out his life. He accomplished a lot in his lifetime already and I am sure his parents were quite proud of him and would be today as well if they were alive now, of his becoming Pope.

good job there! :thumbsup:

more coming soon-