psychic medium exercises June 22-28, 2015

celticnoodle

Ok one more swing?? It was funny because as I looked at the pic I initially thought..."David" but then I started thinking about that old show the "munsters" and wondered if that meant that he really loved television in that era or that his name is "Eddie" as that name kept entering my brain?
No, David and Eddie are not his name, he was born Jorge Mario Bergoglio and is now known as Pope Francis. I'm not sure if he enjoyed watching television or not, but I would imagine he did. However, he would've been a grown man by the time "The Munsters" came on tv.

This made me wonder if he now is involved in entertainment. I thought about a red bicycle....and baseball? And worried that something traumatizing happened to him in a summer filled with both? I felt he was American and that he grew up in a smaller family for the times. That's all I got and I was very unsure of myself:)
What was interesting is when I looked at the pic of the deceased the thoughts seemed more accessible? Thanks!
kind of yes. :) :laugh: and he WAS very involved in entertainment before his position of Pope today. Not sure about a red bicycle or a baseball, but I do know he is a sports enthusiast, especially with football. But, perhaps he also enjoys baseball too.

He did live through a lot of traumatizing life events, but not sure if it had anything to do with summers or baseball or bicycles. He wasn't American as in USA American, but is from South America, and this is important because he is the first Pope from the Americas ever!

Good job! thanks for joining in again! :)

celticnoodle

Ooo I love these!
Thanks for exercising our psychic muscles!
:D I'm so glad you enjoy them and you're most welcome too!

I think I needed some prompting questions to
Answer tho lol - that worked better last time...

I haven't looked at any of the posts so *fingers crossed*
I pick up on something...

I didn't get much part from
The boy In the picture is an old man now....
Who likes to sit in a comfortable recliner and put his feet up and relax.
Is he in a nursing home at the moment?
Or maybe just retired... Perhaps has some lung issues at the moment, but he isn't as active as he was....

yes, he is an old man now, but far from being in a nursing home or retired. He is leading the Catholic Church as Pope Francis currently and I'm sure he is keeping rather very important, putting in many hours around the clock!

I was very impressed that you got the lung issue, because when he was younger, he did have a very bad case of pneumonia and 3 cysts on his lung too. This was all life threatening for him and he had to have part of his lung removed as a result. So, I am sure he continues today to have lung issues as a result.

I'm also thinking that the boy grew up to be some kind of
Entertainer... I think dancing or something that involved him being on his feet
And waltzing around or maybe he really enjoyed dancing?

Had a comfortable lifestyle and didn't want for much... Was he an adult in the 50's?
I'm thinking driving a convertible older style car... And a woman next to him wearing a
Red polka head scarf... Maybe that's more the era he grew up in or the
Kind of lifestyle he had as younger adult?

Cheers,
SB :D
funny how everyone is getting him to be some kind of entertainer. He was a bouncer at a nightclub and he did enjoy music and dancing--specifically the tango. I would imagine he did dance alot, but doubt if it was for entertaining other people with his dancing really.

He doesn't want for much--especially because he is a Jesuit Priest, taking the vow of poverty and humility and he lives up to those vows - even as Pope. He was an adult in the 1950s, yes, and he may have had a convertible and a woman next to him in the car, I'm not really sure. He did travel with his sister, (when they were adults), so maybe it was even her, who knows? But you did very well! :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking par tin this again! :)

celticnoodle

Something significant happened around the age of 40

Mothers name Irene

2 sides to this person. Happy to people around him yet suffering torment within. Whatever the case his two personalities were/are polar opposites.

Something to do with Psychology.... Aspergers?

Something at a corner shop/store. Maybe family owned one or he frequented one, hung out there or something.

No, his mothers name was Regina María Sívori, however, I can see you thinking you heard "Irene", it sounds close, don't you think?

I wouldn't be surprised if he had 2 sides to him - all his life. I look at his pic as a little boy, and even there it seems to me that there is something that haunts him, yet he pushes on and makes the best of life as it is. I am sure today is also a huge weight on his shoulders too, leading not only Rome and being a huge influence on the World today, but being the head of the Catholic Church. He did teach psychology to High School kids too, along with Literature, (forgot to mention that before, I think!).

Good Job! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Was all set to go on this only "THE LITTLE RASCALS" has taken over like a movie and one of my fave characters keeps making an appearance...."Alfalfa".

Not saying this mystery person was a mischief kid or anything, but think I might take a break for a few days then see. :)

Can't say anything about the show "The Little Rascals" in relation to Pope Francis, save perhaps he was a little rascal when young? :laugh:

celticnoodle

My first instinct when I saw the photo is that this boy eventually became an actor or some kind of public figure. He was either bullied or abused in some way as a kid. I get the feeling that he identified as being gay. A name that starts with W? Not sure.

He didn't become an actor but definitely 'some kind of public figure' YES! :D He did work as a bouncer at a nightclub and had a few other professions along the way to becoming Pope Francis. Not sure if he was buillied or abused as a child, but he did suffer hardships in his life and especially as a Priest. I don't think he identified as being gay either. His name doesn't start with the "W" either. He was born Jorge Mario Bergoglio and is now known as Pope Francis.

not bad! Thanks for joining in and I hope you continue to come back and play, Intrigued! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Still distracted by The Little Rascals. :D

Baseball...got this around him as into it or playing the game from a kid.
well, right now I can't say for sure he did play baseball as a kid--but he may have. I have to leave soon for my therapy, but will try to find out and update here if it turns out he did, because someone else also got baseball for him. I do know he is a sports enthusiast, so it wold stand to reason that he probably did play baseball!

Got the name Nancy.

Wasn't one of the president's married to a Nancy?

For me not a common name.

So, either he comes from a similar birth year as...Nancy Reagan...that's it. Nancy Reagan!. Or he knows a Nancy. Or the Reagan era impacted on him in some way.

now, this had me laughing so hard, because my name IS Nancy Regan. (spelled differently from the Former First Lady. I think you were were picking up on me. :laugh: GREAT JOB!!!

My maiden name was not Regan, its my middle name, and my married last name is not Regan either. But, when people see my legal documents they do always laugh and ask about my being "Nancy Regan". too funny you got this!

As for him actually 'knowing' Nancy Reagan or another Nancy, I cannot say for sure.

Great job! :thumbsup: and thanks for giving me a good laugh too! :D :thumbsup:

starburst_au

:D I'm so glad you enjoy them and you're most welcome too!

yes, he is an old man now, but far from being in a nursing home or retired. He is leading the Catholic Church as Pope Francis currently and I'm sure he is keeping rather very important, putting in many hours around the clock!

I was very impressed that you got the lung issue, because when he was younger, he did have a very bad case of pneumonia and 3 cysts on his lung too. This was all life threatening for him and he had to have part of his lung removed as a result. So, I am sure he continues today to have lung issues as a result.

funny how everyone is getting him to be some kind of entertainer. He was a bouncer at a nightclub and he did enjoy music and dancing--specifically the tango. I would imagine he did dance alot, but doubt if it was for entertaining other people with his dancing really.

He doesn't want for much--especially because he is a Jesuit Priest, taking the vow of poverty and humility and he lives up to those vows - even as Pope. He was an adult in the 1950s, yes, and he may have had a convertible and a woman next to him in the car, I'm not really sure. He did travel with his sister, (when they were adults), so maybe it was even her, who knows? But you did very well! :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking par tin this again! :)

*giggles* Thank you for the personalized feedback, it's like a teacher marking a paper - in a good way!
I'm actually quite amazed that I got the lung thing too.... It's funny when I did the last 2 exercises some "images?" kinda like in flashes... came to me... it sounds WEIRD for me to say that lol. But I mean, so did everyone else who participated...
I TOTALLY didn't pick up on the religious side of things... and yeah, I didn't pick up on everything... but it has to be a "sign" that the intuitive stuff is sorta kinda kicking in :p

Do you have any tips / tricks on how to develop this more?
I'd totally LOVE it if people on the forum would share how they 'receive' messages... it's so intriguing to me...

Thanks again
Hugs
SB

DownUnderNZer

THE LITTLE RASCALS (the ones I like) came out in "1936" and guess what year Pope Francis was born if the date is right?

And....seems as a child he was outspoken and mischief. :thumbsup:

Neat neat neat.

However, I didn't see the connection as thought I was tired or something, thus the break.

https://learn2succeed4life.wordpres...-mischief-and-supports-discipline-in-schools/

Can't say anything about the show "The Little Rascals" in relation to Pope Francis, save perhaps he was a little rascal when young? :laugh:

DownUnderNZer

Cool name....CN! :thumbsup:

He caught a baseball in 2014 and signed a few, not sure if he played though, do not think so.
So, the big baseball I saw was not going back to that time although he may have liked it being a sport - I think it is to this incident.

DownUnderNZer

A number of "Nancy" names came up - even one under President Obama that was given a cross (I think) blessed by the Pope to Obama. Nancy Reagan too. Some others like journalists and doctors writing about him.

As for family - none that I can find.

Also, there is a mention of Pope Francis trying to heal the "Cold war" wounds, so we all know (if we lived during the 80's or studied history) that Reagan was President then and behind the "Cold war".

So, the Reagan era did impact on his life or he would not have made steps to right things or make a martyr of that murdered Bishop.

He is about 4 years younger than Nancy, so they are close in age.

Neat!!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal-a/2015_05/pope_frances_takes_a_step_to_h055705.php