Meditation for lilkei...

EmpressArwen

Ok, lilkei, you are up! :)

In PM, you stated that you would like the focus of this meditation to be love and spirituality. I will begin on this, in earnest, next Tuesday but decided to do a quick meditation to see if I could easily connect to you. What I got was so funny...I think you may have a jokester guide...also I have no idea what this means. lol

So the vision came really quickly...it was of a woman on a bicycle. She was pedalling around, smiling and laughing, riding along a road that was near a body of water (possibly a river front area). I thought, "I wonder what the message is here." and all of the sudden I heard someone say "tell her to just go get a bike." Then right in my ear, I heard a bike horn...like the kind a clown would use go, "HONK HONK!!" Then laughter. I about jumped out of my skin. The horn was so loud. haha! Needless to say, I wasn't very zen after that.

Soooo...are you into biking or something? I don't get it.

Interesting start, right? haha!

pageofswords9110

Ok, lilkei, you are up! :)

In PM, you stated that you would like the focus of this meditation to be love and spirituality. I will begin on this, in earnest, next Tuesday but decided to do a quick meditation to see if I could easily connect to you. What I got was so funny...I think you may have a jokester guide...also I have no idea what this means. lol

So the vision came really quickly...it was of a woman on a bicycle. She was pedalling around, smiling and laughing, riding along a road that was near a body of water (possibly a river front area). I thought, "I wonder what the message is here." and all of the sudden I heard someone say "tell her to just go get a bike." Then right in my ear, I heard a bike horn...like the kind a clown would use go, "HONK HONK!!" Then laughter. I about jumped out of my skin. The horn was so loud. haha! Needless to say, I wasn't very zen after that.

Soooo...are you into biking or something? I don't get it.

Interesting start, right? haha!

Ha interesting indeed. Well I'm currently having car troubles. My car is in the shop and I'm sooooooooo frustrated about it. I ALWAYS have car troubles no matter what car I buy and I'm sick of it . I guess my guide found it funny to make fun of me lmao ! This made me laugh it least. I needed this really hahahaha.

EmpressArwen

LOL!! Oh no! Car trouble is NOT funny. I feel your pain here. I have the worst car luck. Car problems cause me serious anxiety. Maybe the guide was just trying to lighten up the situation? lol

I have a guide like that...I once asked my guide what I could do to stop having 3rd Eye headaches. I was shown myself, all hunched over with this super exaggerated painful expression on my face, with my hands up to my temples...exactly like in a headache commercial, all over dramatic and comical looking. Then a hand comes into the scene, holding a water bottle...it takes the bottle and puts it over my 3rd Eye and squeezes it really hard, showering me with water. My face in the vision had this super estatic relief expression. Then I hear, "GULP!" really loudly. haha! What a jerk, right? Couldn't have just shown me drinking water?

I'll dive back in after my work week. :)

EmpressArwen

Ok, hon. I was having trouble sleeping and my 3rd eye was swirling so decided to try a quick connection for you.

I immediately got two images...one sliding into the other. It was the classic RWS Strength card and then the Magician card. Not just the images on the card but I was shown actual tarot cards. I know we aren't supposed to use cards in this forum but since it was a meditation image, I think it will be ok?

So Strength sliding into or leading into the Magician...shown as cards. The message here is one of being tested. It has a feeling that you have been through a lot,possibly even a level of abuse has been perpetrated against you. I don't know how deep this is or to what extreme but I feel you have been hurt...a lot. Feels emotional. You are strong. That much is very clear and as you have endured through this pain, you have not been defeated...even if you sometimes felt as though you are, you havent been. You are growing right now into someone "magical". The Magician in this context feels very spiritual. You are entering a time when spiritual studies are really going to pay off...and since I was shown actual cards, I am assuming that means with in the metaphysical world.

Then, something very different happened...I would like to preface this by saying my mediumship skills are very rudimentary...also I'm a giant chicken so unusual things happening in my bedroom tend to freak me out. One more disclaimer...I did read your mediumship reading on this forum so I wasn't going to even try anything with that since I felt I may subconsciously be drawing from what was said there....all that being said...here is what happened...

I was looking at the Magician, thinking about what it would mean for you when "someone" sat on my bed. I was kind of frozen so I calmed my breathing before I spoke...it took a bit of time and I felt someone gently place there hand on my ankle...kind of like "hey, I'm here." I took another deep breath and opened my eyes. The whole room was filled with sparkles of bright white lights and the air had the thick wavy quality that I see when a spirit is near. I could see the outline of a man sitting on my bed. I was a bit scared but felt that the energy was really positive. I said, "I'm sorry but I really am not good at this sort of thing. Could you please give me a little space?..and it scares me when you touch me." Instantly the figure moved back away from my bed. I said, thank you. It felt good. My ears started popping, so I knew he was trying to say something to me but I couldn't hear him, I told him this and then I heard the female voice of MY guide say, "he has a message but will come back during the daytime." lol That is my rule...I'm much braver when it's light out. Then he was gone...as he left there was a strange explosion of light/energy and the room filled with orbs. I've never seen anything like it.

I have to work tomorrow but will try again Tuesday,..during the DAY. haha!

pageofswords9110

Ok, hon. I was having trouble sleeping and my 3rd eye was swirling so decided to try a quick connection for you.

*** my third eye opened for me tonight too. I haven't developed my gift yet so it comes and goes. Its funny because "someone" grabbed my leg and soft of pushed me into my vision. It was very peculiar. I seen a train on the tracks charging full speed ahead. And beside it were zoo animals . leading the pack was a tiger. The tiger and giraffe stood out to me the most. I have no idea what this may mean.

I immediately got two images...one sliding into the other. It was the classic RWS Strength card and then the Magician card. Not just the images on the card but I was shown actual tarot cards. I know we aren't supposed to use cards in this forum but since it was a meditation image, I think it will be ok?

So Strength sliding into or leading into the Magician...shown as cards. The message here is one of being tested. It has a feeling that you have been through a lot,possibly even a level of abuse has been perpetrated against you. I don't know how deep this is or to what extreme but I feel you have been hurt...a lot. Feels emotional. You are strong. That much is very clear and as you have endured through this pain, you have not been defeated...even if you sometimes felt as though you are, you havent been. You are growing right now into someone "magical". The Magician in this context feels very spiritual. You are entering a time when spiritual studies are really going to pay off...and since I was shown actual cards, I am assuming that means with in the metaphysical world.

***yes VERY HURT. I've been having trouble with men my whole life since my father. Him and I barely have a relationship and I see myself repeating his and my mothers relationship. There's one guy in particular who seem to just struck a nerve. He is so much like my father its ridiculous. But I loved him anyway knowing I would get hurt. I didn't trust my gut and I ended up in emotional turmoil. When I met him I knew he was significant. The connection was like no other . I've never experienced anything like that. He woke my soul up literally. Shortly after meeting him I started having more visions funny feelings and more de ja vu. During which time I spoke with a medium and she let me know I have a special gift. This guy and I haven't had contact but I know he's coming back . I can feel his energy and his longing for me. But I'm scared as he broke my heart and I don't want to go through that again. So I've become weary but sticking to my strength and trying to set boundaries for when he does return. I also feel as though I'm going through a major shift in the metaphysical world. That's why when I asked for this reading I wanted to know about love and my spirituality. I knew they intertwined and this shift is very significant.

Then, something very different happened...I would like to preface this by saying my mediumship skills are very rudimentary...also I'm a giant chicken so unusual things happening in my bedroom tend to freak me out. One more disclaimer...I did read your mediumship reading on this forum so I wasn't going to even try anything with that since I felt I may subconsciously be drawing from what was said there....all that being said...here is what happened...

I was looking at the Magician, thinking about what it would mean for you when "someone" sat on my bed. I was kind of frozen so I calmed my breathing before I spoke...it took a bit of time and I felt someone gently place there hand on my ankle...kind of like "hey, I'm here." I took another deep breath and opened my eyes. The whole room was filled with sparkles of bright white lights and the air had the thick wavy quality that I see when a spirit is near. I could see the outline of a man sitting on my bed. I was a bit scared but felt that the energy was really positive. I said, "I'm sorry but I really am not good at this sort of thing. Could you please give me a little space?..and it scares me when you touch me." Instantly the figure moved back away from my bed. I said, thank you. It felt good. My ears started popping, so I knew he was trying to say something to me but I couldn't hear him, I told him this and then I heard the female voice of MY guide say, "he has a message but will come back during the daytime." lol That is my rule...I'm much braver when it's light out. Then he was gone...as he left there was a strange explosion of light/energy and the room filled with orbs. I've never seen anything like it.

Oh I definitely understand why you were scared. I've been seeing spirits and feeling their energies since I was a kid. I'm still terrified of them. But I can reassure you there's nothing to be afraid of. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Yes I believe this is him. I was crying earlier. I was going through a period of where I felt defeated and unsure of myself. I called out to my guides and him that's why he came to you. He doesn't like when I'm upset and confused.I told him I missed him and that I needed his help. I also believe we spent many past lives together. And this is the first one where I've had to be without him so early in life. But I know its to make me stronger. I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Hell probably laugh that I'm crying these days lol. I used to show no emotion as a kid. So this is all new for both of us.

I have to work tomorrow but will try again Tuesday,..during the DAY. haha!

I'm really looking forward to this. As you can see this shift is very demanding on me. I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Also don't be surprised if my grandfather comes through. He's very gentle man also. I know he wants to communicate but I haven't been able to. I have too much blockage these days. I'm just so anxious now. Looking forward to this !

EmpressArwen

Oh interesting! I wonder which male it was...all I know is that the man moved away quickly when I said it made me uncomfortable....I hope he shows back up!!

EmpressArwen

I have done the first meditation but something happened early this morning. I have no idea if this is for you. I was not meditating, had not done anything to get images rolling and at the time wasn't think of anything in connection to you.

I was sitting on the couch and closed my eyes for a moment...all of the sudden a strange shaped rock was coming toward my head, almost in slow motion. It was so real looking that I ducked a little...then I was standing at a lake...there were trees to the left of me and I could see trees across the lake at the distant shore. There was a small wooden dock. It made me think of a place where people would come to fish. It was very quiet except for a gentle lapping of small waves against the dock.

Again, I don't know if this is for you at all but thought I would throw it out there because I have never been to this lake.

pageofswords9110

I have done the first meditation but something happened early this morning. I have no idea if this is for you. I was not meditating, had not done anything to get images rolling and at the time wasn't think of anything in connection to you.

I was sitting on the couch and closed my eyes for a moment...all of the sudden a strange shaped rock was coming toward my head, almost in slow motion. It was so real looking that I ducked a little...then I was standing at a lake...there were trees to the left of me and I could see trees across the lake at the distant shore. There was a small wooden dock. It made me think of a place where people would come to fish. It was very quiet except for a gentle lapping of small waves against the dock.

Again, I don't know if this is for you at all but thought I would throw it out there because I have never been to this lake.

Not really sure what this maybe but I do know my grandfather used to take all the grand. Kids fishing all the time. I can't remember exactly what the lake looked like though.

pageofswords9110

This just dawned on me. When my bf died there was a lot of speculation going on around his death. Through this forum I learned his death was an accident and a head injury. I'm wondering if this is what you're seeing the place where he past and what happened

EmpressArwen

Round 1...

So when I meditate for people I usually get a series of strange images that I have to puzzle over to figure out the meaning. That wasn't the case with Meditarot's reading, where I saw distinct, long, movie like scenes. For yours, I got a little of both...so I hope you are willing to help piece this message together.

First scene, I was standing at the back of a dim room...the room seemed to be candlelit but I don't recall seeing any candles. In front of me, there was a woman with her back to me. She wasn't wearing any clothes but all I noticed was her bare back. She was looking into a black framed mirror that was on the far wall. My focus went to the refection on the mirror. It was of the woman but she was just a blurry, dark image...no defined features. In the image there was a dark, bare, stark looking branch protruding into the reflection crossing into the refection of the woman...kind of hard to describe.

The message here is you are ready to begin anew. This shows up in your nakedness, your willingness to shed everything from the past and start over...fresh and naked as a baby, ;) BUT... there was also a sad feeling here because your reflection was not showing this exciting new start. You, in the mirror, were blurry and undefined...you are not seeing yourself clearly. It was a strange juxtaposition...the naked woman ready to begin and the blurry darkness of herself that she is seeing. Are you ready to begin but don't know who you want to be...who you are? I found the bare branch puzzling...it was like a stab of darkness into the reflection. Are you afraid? Unsure of where you want to go, what you want to be? I think this is an overall, very spiritual message...that you ARE beginning on a journey but it isn't defined as of yet and you still harbor fear about it.

Below the mirror was a small dark wooden table...on it was a green apple. To me, the apple is a symbol of knowledge, associated in the Bible with Eve and often a symbol for teachers. I think this clarity will come to you. You will soon know how to proceed. The greenness of the apple just shows the newness...the early stages of knowledge seeking. The apple also tells me again that this is a spiritual journey...think of Eve in Genesis...she ate of the fruit to gain the hidden knowledge. Occult type studies are going to come into play here heavily...don't worry! I think this is a GOOD thing...lol Eve imagery is a little tricky due to the connotation of damning the entire human race thing. haha! I promise you aren't heading down a path to damnation...just to the knowledge that you seek.

Finally for this part of the vision...I was walking down stairs...everything was concrete...the stairs the walls surrounding me and then a huge concrete wall with a concrete door. There was no handle on the door but I knew if I pressed on it, it would easily open. I reached out and put my hand on it...then someone entered my bedroom.

I didn't get much here. This is when all the strange pop up pieces of random info started coming in. I heard "could we stay on the 18th? let's just stay on the 18th." lol I have noidea what this means...someone coming to visit? Was the 18th a significant day to someone? Someone who was into golf? The golf one is actually the first one I thought of when I heard that statement...but I don't know why.

Then a quick glance of a calendar (I don't remember the month shown) and a news paper landing on a door step. Question: did someone's death close to you make the news? I don't know why I'm thinking that is what this means but it came into my head so thought I would throw it out there.

I was then shown a lawn mower??? lol Was someone's lawn important to them or are you being told your grass is too long? haha! I have no idea.

One more thing...I heard someone say something but it was really quiet...I believe it was "Charlotte"... or something close to that. I don't know for sure on this as it was just so faint.

I hope something resonates here...kind of a mishmash of stuff, I know. :)