have you had experience with angel numbers?

zayats

Hi all,

I am wondering, is there anyone here who has experienced seeing some sequences of numbers repeatedly? I've found various resources online on what those numbers mean (as I've been seeing some myself for the last few months), but I'm interested more in personal experience. I've been using a website to decipher the meanings, and to some degree the information makes sense, but I'm interested to hear personal experience.

I've been seeing 44, 444 and also sevens. But sometimes it's a different sequence, such as 27, which I saw several times yesterday - it was prominent and stood out. And while I think I figured what the 4s mean, I'm trying to get my head around the other sequences. Reading about meanings is one thing - and I don't rely on this 100%. That's why I'm asking if there are people here who know from personal experience what these repeating sequences of numbers (not necessarily those I've mentioned, but any sequences) stand for.

Thanks!

bluelagune

Ive had 4:44 come up often when I was stressed or just before Tower moment. Ive googled it too and the only thing I could relate to during those difficult years was a quote from bible:

New Living Translation
He himself had said that a prophet is not honored in his own hometown.

Starri Knytes

I get numbers quite often, yesterday it was 4's. Other frequent numbers are 1's, 3's, and 5's.

The reference I like to use when this happens and I feel like I need answers is...

http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/Angel-Numbers-Recurring-4s

*I hope it's ok to put a link here.

Honesty, I'm at a point where I know that I do not walk alone. I am being watched over always. The number are just a little hug/a reminder of that.

zayats

Ive had 4:44 come up often when I was stressed or just before Tower moment. Ive googled it too and the only thing I could relate to during those difficult years was a quote from bible:

New Living Translation
He himself had said that a prophet is not honored in his own hometown.

Yes, exactly! I figured I also see 44 and 444 when I am stressed, it's like it's there to bring me comfort and tell me not to worry.

What does the quote mean exactly? I mean how does it relate to stressful situations? I googled it and read the story but I'm not sure how to interpret this very line...

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, bluelagune :)

zayats

I get numbers quite often, yesterday it was 4's. Other frequent numbers are 1's, 3's, and 5's.

The reference I like to use when this happens and I feel like I need answers is...

http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/Angel-Numbers-Recurring-4s

*I hope it's ok to put a link here.

Honesty, I'm at a point where I know that I do not walk alone. I am being watched over always. The number are just a little hug/a reminder of that.

Thanks for your thoughts :) Yes, I also treat those numbers as a reminder - well, at least the 4s and 3s, 1s... Not sure about 27 and such, but I guess it's also a sign someone is watching and I'm not alone. That would corroborate these signs are to give us comfort during stress.

Thanks for the link :) I am using another website by the same author, her blog, so it's the same info, I believe. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/

Starri Knytes

Thanks for your thoughts :) Yes, I also treat those numbers as a reminder - well, at least the 4s and 3s, 1s... Not sure about 27 and such, but I guess it's also a sign someone is watching and I'm not alone. That would corroborate these signs are to give us comfort during stress.

Thanks for the link :) I am using another website by the same author, her blog, so it's the same info, I believe. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/
Try adding the numbers much as you would do with tarot to find your Quint or you can separate the numbers 2 and 7 would be your message. A little of the 2 and a little of the 7, or adding 2+7=9 giving you 9.

You could also do a search for the meaning of the number 27.

Good luck as you search for your answers.

zayats

Try adding the numbers much as you would do with tarot to find your Quint or you can separate the numbers 2 and 7 would be your message. A little of the 2 and a little of the 7, or adding 2+7=9 giving you 9.

You could also do a search for the meaning of the number 27.

Good luck as you search for your answers.

Yes, I've searched for the meaning of 27 and also the combination of 2s and 7s, and sometimes I come across them rather often and this site discusses combos as well. You know, the meaning for this very combo is quite specific and positive - namely relates to good news re work, admissions etc. However, I've been waiting on the news regarding work and I'm looking for a job now, and... nothing.

Anyways, I'm glad I've figured the meaning of 4s - and your experience and bluelagune's seem to confirm its meaning, so it's nice I have someone watching over me, I believe.

Starri Knytes

Did you take into consideration that today is the 27th. Perhaps there is something significant about today that required advanced notice. Take that along with your 4's....

Just a thought.

zayats

Did you take into consideration that today is the 27th. Perhaps there is something significant about today that required advanced notice. Take that along with your 4's....

Just a thought.

Well, there is nothing special about today. It's 11 pm now. Just a longish day, which I spent on watching some films and gathering new info on health, nutrition and stuff like that. Maybe I didn't all I set out to do but then again it's not urgent. So nothing special, but perhaps I will look at it differently in hindsight.

Starri Knytes

Well, there is nothing special about today. It's 11 pm now. Just a longish day, which I spent on watching some films and gathering new info on health, nutrition and stuff like that. Maybe I didn't all I set out to do but then again it's not urgent. So nothing special, but perhaps I will look at it differently in hindsight.
There is something that you thought about today (it's early afternoon here :))
or someone, that raises the hairs on my hairless arms. lol I hear, "you are not alone." Someone is watching over you, did you think about someone who's passed? If so they are with you, it could also be comfort from your guide.

Okay, now I feel like I'm done. I hate that lingering feeling that there's something more.

The message could be as simple as that. Try not to over think it.