have you had experience with angel numbers?

bluelagune

Yes, exactly! I figured I also see 44 and 444 when I am stressed, it's like it's there to bring me comfort and tell me not to worry.

What does the quote mean exactly? I mean how does it relate to stressful situations? I googled it and read the story but I'm not sure how to interpret this very line...

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, bluelagune :)

The quote is basically saying the loved ones believe you less. Its always like that. People get comfortable around me and settle into this happy attitude that Ill fix it and Ill take care of everything. Then these people become so comfortable that they unnoticebly start to abuse me. This when I get up and leave becuase I get sick and tired of being unappreciated. There also comes the tower moment, lots of fights...etc ... however while all this going on, the external people are extreamly happy with who I am and no matter how litle of help I give them, they are thrilled. So Im like, what gives? Do I have to be a stranger to be appriciated? Why noone cares when Im with them and I love them... but when I decide enogh is enough and leave, suddenly my sorry behind loved ones remember me :(

zayats

There is something that you thought about today (it's early afternoon here :))
or someone, that raises the hairs on my hairless arms. lol
Hahaha :D

I hear, "you are not alone." Someone is watching over you, did you think about someone who's passed? If so they are with you, it could also be comfort from your guide.

Okay, now I feel like I'm done. I hate that lingering feeling that there's something more.

The message could be as simple as that. Try not to over think it.

That's interesting... I thought about my late grandparents the other day, I think about them often even though it's been years since they passed. But some three days ago I had a dream about them and it wasn't really pleasant and also not very clear. I was distraught for a while, but later I just prayed and also I figured this dream was more a reflection of my subconsciousness rather than something spooky. I did pray for them, though- doesn't hurt to pray :) There's this belief here that if you dream of someone who's passed they want you to pray for them. I subscribe to the view that after you cross over, you probably find your way very quickly and don't need support from here, but - like I said - no harm in praying.

Well, if the message is that of comfort and that I'm not alone, I'm happy to hear it :) I hope it doesn't mean anything bad... I've been seeing those numbers for a while now and I recently figured I see them especially when I think about something, worry and stress and it's there to comfort me.

Thanks for your message, Starri Knytes. It's quite incredible that you get messages like this. :O

Starri Knytes

Hahaha :D

That's interesting... I thought about my late grandparents the other day, I think about them often even though it's been years since they passed. But some three days ago I had a dream about them and it wasn't really pleasant and also not very clear. I was distraught for a while, but later I just prayed and also I figured this dream was more a reflection of my subconsciousness rather than something spooky. I did pray for them, though- doesn't hurt to pray :) There's this belief here that if you dream of someone who's passed they want you to pray for them. I subscribe to the view that after you cross over, you probably find your way very quickly and don't need support from here, but - like I said - no harm in praying.

Well, if the message is that of comfort and that I'm not alone, I'm happy to hear it :) I hope it doesn't mean anything bad... I've been seeing those numbers for a while now and I recently figured I see them especially when I think about something, worry and stress and it's there to comfort me.

Thanks for your message, Starri Knytes. It's quite incredible that you get messages like this. :O
I'm glad that your grandparents messages has reached you.
I'm pretty good with message from people who have crossed over.

If you would like me to look at the dream I would be happy to do so.

zayats

The quote is basically saying the loved ones believe you less. Its always like that. People get comfortable around me and settle into this happy attitude that Ill fix it and Ill take care of everything. Then these people become so comfortable that they unnoticebly start to abuse me. This when I get up and leave becuase I get sick and tired of being unappreciated. There also comes the tower moment, lots of fights...etc ... however while all this going on, the external people are extreamly happy with who I am and no matter how litle of help I give them, they are thrilled. So Im like, what gives? Do I have to be a stranger to be appriciated? Why noone cares when Im with them and I love them... but when I decide enogh is enough and leave, suddenly my sorry behind loved ones remember me :(

I'm sorry to hear that. It is true about many people, unfortunately. And especially trying if you happen to come across a narcissist, which is not that rare nowadays. But I'm glad you can stand up for yourself and be assertive. It's a lesson I'm still learning.

I can relate to this quote partly in the way you mentioned - minus the fact people from outside appreciate me no matter how little I give them, because I don't really meet any new people and I'm stuck in one place, with my family, case in point. But it's quite eye-opening in another way - I have had some very rough experiences in my past that my family is not willing to believe or discuss. I'm not saying they don't believe me, but whenever I tried to convey what happened or actually it shows something is very wrong, I see they're not very open and brush everything off. (I once had a panic attack and my mum drove me to the doctor and I told my parents later where the stress came from - they didn't seem willing to discuss it or listen, even though it doesn't have to do with them). I feel bad for them treating me this way but the quote sheds some new light on it - they have an image of me they're unwilling to change and don't care enough to see the whole. They're stuck in their ways and it's kind of the way it is and was, so I shouldn't take it to heart.

Thanks for the elaboration :) And good luck - I hope you'll find people you can freely share with and be appreciated :)

zayats

I'm glad that your grandparents messages has reached you.
I'm pretty good with message from people who have crossed over.

If you would like me to look at the dream I would be happy to do so.

Thanks for offering :) Well, I don't remember everything now. But the theme was there was my grandma there and my grandpa. Basically, in this dream I was afraid my grandfather was going to die as he was so weak and my grandma - I don't remember clearly. She was in a much better shape but still not totally ok, I think. And at one point I remember I took a skirt from underneath the blankets in the bed she was lying in and that skirt was kind of dirty - it was a skirt that wasn't worn by anyone, or at least not often, it looked like it was washed and even ironed but stained with something. A few nights before that I also had another dream - similar in the way that I was worried about my grandfather and that no one was really taking care of him. There was lack of communication between him and the grandma, which wasn't the case in real life. I also remember the colour navy blue.

Starri Knytes

Thanks for offering :) Well, I don't remember everything now. But the theme was there was my grandma there and my grandpa. Basically, in this dream I was afraid my grandfather was going to die as he was so weak and my grandma - I don't remember clearly. She was in a much better shape but still not totally ok, I think. And at one point I remember I took a skirt from underneath the blankets in the bed she was lying in and that skirt was kind of dirty - it was a skirt that wasn't worn by anyone, or at least not often, it looked like it was washed and even ironed but stained with something. A few nights before that I also had another dream - similar in the way that I was worried about my grandfather and that no one was really taking care of him. There was lack of communication between him and the grandma, which wasn't the case in real life. I also remember the colour navy blue.
Thank you for sharing your dreams.
Interesting the stain is significant. Was the skirt a color do you remember?

I will meditate on this tonight. I can tell you, I am very connected with these people, their energy is strong. I want to do them justice, to give them plenty of time to come through.

If you think of any other details please edit them in. Every little bit helps.

zayats

Thank you for sharing your dreams.
Interesting the stain is significant. Was the skirt a color do you remember?

I will meditate on this tonight. I can tell you, I am very connected with these people, their energy is strong. I want to do them justice, to give them plenty of time to come through.

If you think of any other details please edit them in. Every little bit helps.

Thank you so much, Starri Knytes. I really appreciate it :)

The skirt was light, it was light grey or such and also it had 2 colours, an A-shaped dress made from two pieces of fabric - two big stripes, one piece of fabric and another one underneath - the other colour was light also, could have been blue, I don't remember, I'm hopeless at remembering colours in real life too. The skirt reminded me of a dress I wore a few years ago to a wedding, it was also striped like this and with similar colours. I had seen this dress a few days ago hanging in the wardrobe, hence maybe the image in my dream. That dress was worn only once or twice, I remember one time only - the wedding, it was a wedding of my then boyfriend's friends. I have very bad memories connected with my ex, if it matters.

Thanks again for your offer :) I'll be grateful for any information that comes through.

Starri Knytes

Just a few initial thoughts...

Grandmother is stronger than Grandfather. The I originally saw the skirt in connection with a wedding.

The stain is what Grandmother shows as a secret, something that has not been spoken of. Grandmother is saying that it's time for this to come out. It's time for this to be dealt with.

I had the feeling that this was an old secret, something that happened pre grandparents wedding. Perhaps something similar to what you experienced.

Grandfather is not in agreement. Grandfather expresses sadness, he feel this is something best kept hidden, or something are better left alone. They are, on this matter anyway, split like the colors of the skirt. Blue is the color of emotion so this is an emotional issue.

I'll pop in later as messages come through.

I hear a name...
Marta, Martha, Margaret maybe

Grandmother has shown me the same image twice.

She is at a window watching two children playing outside on a narrow road in front of her home, a boy and a girl of similar age playing, kicking a ball.

Grandfather is there but very removed/far back from the seen. He sees this from a different angle, he is not inside of the home or even on the street. But I sense him there. This weighs on him.

There are other details regarding these children. I'm not sure if you recognize them, or have an idea of who they might be...

I don't believe you told me whether or not your grandparents are still with us, or if they have passed.

Thanks for offering :) Well, I don't remember everything now. But the theme was there was my grandma there and my grandpa. Basically, in this dream I was afraid my grandfather was going to die as he was so weak and my grandma - I don't remember clearly. She was in a much better shape but still not totally ok, I think.

In a dream your feelings are your real feelings. You may have seen or heard something that led you to believe that your grandfather did not have much time left.

And at one point I remember I took a skirt from underneath the blankets in the bed she was lying in and that skirt was kind of dirty - it was a skirt that wasn't worn by anyone, or at least not often, it looked like it was washed and even ironed but stained with something.

The skirt being taken out from under the blankets shows something that had been hidden, is now being revealed.

It's dirty, imperfect. Something that might cause distress or embarrassment.

The skirt having been washed and ironed shows an attempt to straighten this situation out.

A few nights before that I also had another dream - similar in the way that I was worried about my grandfather and that no one was really taking care of him. There was lack of communication between him and the grandma, which wasn't the case in real life. I also remember the colour navy blue.

Seeing your grandparents brings a sense of strength, comfort, safety and family, even though they are frail in the dream. And the shade of blue can signify loyalty/family loyalty which is often strong in with our elders.

I wonder if your grandmother knows what this stain is from. I wonder if she helped to straighten it out.

Whether or not that's the case, it would appear that there is something that you need to acknowledge and deal with.
It could have to do with your ex since you wore the dress with him, and seeing the dress may have triggered these feelings and dreams.

I hope that there is something here that makes sense to you.

LittleOne

11:11

I always am given the 11:11 numbers when I am stressed, worried or have prayed for something. One morning I was quite distraught over something and I bought a coffee from McDonald's and my order number was 1111 - so I knew not to stress and my prayers would be answered... and they were.

zayats

Hi Starri Knytes!

Just a few initial thoughts...

Grandmother is stronger than Grandfather. The I originally saw the skirt in connection with a wedding.

The stain is what Grandmother shows as a secret, something that has not been spoken of. Grandmother is saying that it's time for this to come out. It's time for this to be dealt with.

I had the feeling that this was an old secret, something that happened pre grandparents wedding. Perhaps something similar to what you experienced.

Grandfather is not in agreement. Grandfather expresses sadness, he feel this is something best kept hidden, or something are better left alone. They are, on this matter anyway, split like the colors of the skirt. Blue is the color of emotion so this is an emotional issue.
Hmm, I really don't know of any secret, but it's possible there were some. I know my grandparents were married young. I don't know much about their premarital life apart from the atrocities my grandpa experienced due to war. It left a heavy toll on him, but there was nothing in the relationship per se that caused any major conflict. Or perhaps there was, but not something that would result in a trauma, as far as I know. My grandparents were very energetic, life-loving people and down-to-earth. But yeah, they had their vices, very 3D people, you hardly get these nowadays :D haha, or at least that's my impression.

I hear a name...
Marta, Martha, Margaret maybe
Hmm, we don't have such a name in the family, I can only think of a neighbour who's named Marta - she's between my and my mum's generation with a lot of kids. But not sure if she plays any role here.

Grandmother has shown me the same image twice.

She is at a window watching two children playing outside on a narrow road in front of her home, a boy and a girl of similar age playing, kicking a ball.

Grandfather is there but very removed/far back from the seen. He sees this from a different angle, he is not inside of the home or even on the street. But I sense him there. This weighs on him.

There are other details regarding these children. I'm not sure if you recognize them, or have an idea of who they might be...
This could be me and my brother or maybe my mum and her brother (my uncle) when they were young.

I don't believe you told me whether or not your grandparents are still with us, or if they have passed.
I believe I mentioned they passed several years ago.

In a dream your feelings are your real feelings. You may have seen or heard something that led you to believe that your grandfather did not have much time left.
Yes, that's true. My grandfather was very ill before he died, his health deteriorated very quickly the last few days before passing. My grandma had passed a few years before him - but no one expected it, she was vibrant to the very end. That's probably why I usually see her as energetic in my dreams and my grandpa is very weak.

The skirt being taken out from under the blankets shows something that had been hidden, is now being revealed.

It's dirty, imperfect. Something that might cause distress or embarrassment.

The skirt having been washed and ironed shows an attempt to straighten this situation out.
I hope whatever needs to come out, will come out. My mum used to complain my grandma liked to keep up appearances, so there may have been some secrets. If it's about "my secret" though, I also wish things would come out.

Seeing your grandparents brings a sense of strength, comfort, safety and family, even though they are frail in the dream. And the shade of blue can signify loyalty/family loyalty which is often strong in with our elders.
Yeah, that is true. I miss my grandparents a lot. They were very fundamental in creating family and all that goes with it. Now, everyone in our family is pretty much concerned with themselves and it's very hard to find that connection and unity.

I wonder if your grandmother knows what this stain is from. I wonder if she helped to straighten it out.

Whether or not that's the case, it would appear that there is something that you need to acknowledge and deal with.
It could have to do with your ex since you wore the dress with him, and seeing the dress may have triggered these feelings and dreams.
Yes, I am dealing with it bit by bit. My ex was a psychopath (which I got to know only after years of confusion) and I am still recovering from relationshit with him. I am doing it by reading up on narcissistic abuse, which is a steady and rather slow process because it triggers a lot of stuff.

I hope that there is something here that makes sense to you.
Yes, this made a lot of sense. I can PM you later to give you some more info which I don't want to reveal in public.

Overall, your reading helped me realise that my grandparents lived a full life even after they experienced hardships and traumas. Perhaps it's the message for me. Interesting about the secret. I will PM you some more info.

Thanks so much for taking the time to channel and write it down :)