have you had experience with angel numbers?

zayats

I always am given the 11:11 numbers when I am stressed, worried or have prayed for something. One morning I was quite distraught over something and I bought a coffee from McDonald's and my order number was 1111 - so I knew not to stress and my prayers would be answered... and they were.

Hey! That's great :D I sometimes also see 11s. It's good to know the message is similar :) Thanks for your thoughts, LittleOne!

I noticed people write about these numbers here like they see them on the clock. I usually see them more on license plates. It was uncanny when I last took a walk to a library, which is a 10 minute walk in a rather calm area. I counted at least seven times I saw 44 (there was probably more but I count those I am really really certain of), and six of them on number plates. And they weren't scattered, it was like on one occasion there were two cars parked on opposite sides of the road with 44. Then another two cars next to each other plus one close. And then when I was at a crossroad I saw again two cars from different directions meeting at a crossroad, plus just as I crossed I saw a clothes container (for charity) which also had 44 on it. All that in just one short walk - that was pretty spooky and can't be a co-incidence, I thought!

LittleOne

Cool story - there was a cool crossroads thread on here awhile ago, were you a part of that?

I used to notice patterns like that every now and again but I can't remember particulars anymore. More recently, in the evening's I seem to notice that my friends message me at 7:07, 8:08 and 9:09. Nothing important, just idle chit chat but curious all the same.

zayats

Cool story - there was a cool crossroads thread on here awhile ago, were you a part of that?
Yeah, I actually started those threads and sometimes I've been thinking of doing it again if people are willing. I don't think I'll do it for a while though. But feel free to start your own :)

I used to notice patterns like that every now and again but I can't remember particulars anymore. More recently, in the evening's I seem to notice that my friends message me at 7:07, 8:08 and 9:09. Nothing important, just idle chit chat but curious all the same.

Yes, but I think there's still meaning in those seemingly unimportant events. So again it is probably telling you you're not alone and supported. It was cool that when I started writing in this thread, I noticed that in the upper left corner of the page it says: You last visited... at 11:44. That's cool!

LittleOne

Yeah, I actually started those threads and sometimes I've been thinking of doing it again if people are willing. I don't think I'll do it for a while though. But feel free to start your own :)

Hahahaha - I should've checked before I opened my mouth!

Yes, but I think there's still meaning in those seemingly unimportant events. So again it is probably telling you you're not alone and supported. It was cool that when I started writing in this thread, I noticed that in the upper left corner of the page it says: You last visited... at 11:44. That's cool!

Very true - I always mean to make a metaphysical diary of all the things that happen to me, so I can see better patterns. I'm so slack though.

zayats

Hahahaha - I should've checked before I opened my mouth!
Haha, no worries - I am hopeless when it comes to remembering names (and faces too, haha)! And actually I'd like someone to start a crossroad thread again :D as I myself will probably not take part but I like how it works :)

Very true - I always mean to make a metaphysical diary of all the things that happen to me, so I can see better patterns. I'm so slack though.

Haha, I know the feeling. I started a similar journal as well - I put all the numbers and you know, insects, birds etc. that come to me, or dreams or some strange events. I've been doing it for a couple of months now but the last few weeks I got lazy - it seems I'm not paying attention that much and also - the numbers became sooooo frequent that I'm no longer writing them down :) But yeah, such a diary is a great thing! Keep it up - you may see some patterns and get some answers as you go along.

Starri Knytes

You are very welcome sweetie.

I thought that you had spoken of your grandparents (both grandmother and grandfather in the past tense).
That makes a difference in the image she was showing me. I will respond to your PM with the rest of the details I spoke of.

Marta is relevant. It's a way of letting you know that I am connecting with your grandparents not getting someone else by mistake.

I think that your grandfather was sensitive like you. I think that suppressing or not expressing feelings openly took a toll on him.

I love the way you've described your grandparents. They sound vibrant in a way we don't see much of anymore.

The thing that needs to be uncover or that needs to come out is about you. I think your grandmother relates to it, or to your reasons for suppressing it.

This is not something you need to tell the world, but you do need to admit to yourself, so that you may continue on a path to healing.

I hope that makes sense.

zayats

You are very welcome sweetie.

I thought that you had spoken of your grandparents (both grandmother and grandfather in the past tense).
That makes a difference in the image she was showing me. I will respond to your PM with the rest of the details I spoke of.

Marta is relevant. It's a way of letting you know that I am connecting with your grandparents not getting someone else by mistake.

I think that your grandfather was sensitive like you. I think that suppressing or not expressing feelings openly took a toll on him.

I love the way you've described your grandparents. They sound vibrant in a way we don't see much of anymore.

The thing that needs to be uncover or that needs to come out is about you. I think your grandmother relates to it, or to your reasons for suppressing it.

This is not something you need to tell the world, but you do need to admit to yourself, so that you may continue on a path to healing.

I hope that makes sense.

Yes, that makes sense. I feel more supported now and I pray things will come out in the open :) Thanks again!

Starshower

Although I love reading about how people gain comfort and encouragement, (I certainly need those myself) I'm afraid I don't understand what these feelings of being supported and meaningful dreams have to do with numbers. ?

Do some people believe that messengers from God (angels) somehow communicate in code, which people have to crack, rather than through the age-old dreams / intuitive feelings / thoughts & emotions / little happiness-inducing incidents / smiles / kindness from strangers / unexpected joys, etc of yore?

I would like to understand more about this association of 'messages' with Arabic numbers.
Does it work with Roman numerals too - or even numbers of things or happenings that people count in their heads? Or just with visual arabic numerals? Is this a modern thing?
Many thanks!

celticnoodle

Hi all,

I am wondering, is there anyone here who has experienced seeing some sequences of numbers repeatedly? I've found various resources online on what those numbers mean (as I've been seeing some myself for the last few months), but I'm interested more in personal experience. I've been using a website to decipher the meanings, and to some degree the information makes sense, but I'm interested to hear personal experience.

I've been seeing 44, 444 and also sevens. But sometimes it's a different sequence, such as 27, which I saw several times yesterday - it was prominent and stood out. And while I think I figured what the 4s mean, I'm trying to get my head around the other sequences. Reading about meanings is one thing - and I don't rely on this 100%. That's why I'm asking if there are people here who know from personal experience what these repeating sequences of numbers (not necessarily those I've mentioned, but any sequences) stand for.

Thanks!

Oh yes, all the time! But, I am a number lover. I am always paying attention to recurring numbers in my life, especially if I happen to see a license plate with my house number, or perhaps some other number that is special/important to me.

I seem to always notice 1:11, 11:11 and 3:33 lately. The numbers that repeat themselves like this (same number in a row -whether repeated twice, three times or more-are known as Master Numbers.

Whenever I do see them too, I always make sure I stop whatever I am doing and give thanks for all the blessings I have in my life. Then, I think about the numbers--

11 is one I know of balance, and its reminding me to stay balanced. (As a Libra, this also is very important to me). It also relates to the Justice card, and that again, relates to me big time. I like everything to be fair. that is my biggest challenge to deal with in life, because life isn't fair all the time. So, when I see just an 11 and it stands out to me, I stop to make sure I am balanced and being fair in whatever is happenign in my life at the time. Its also a sign that I am on the right spiritual path--which is good too. But, 11 is the number that is especially meaningful to me.

All Master numbers are special numbers, and magical--but the 1s are the beginning and it states you are either on the right path or you have what you need to proceed.

11 reminds me to be balanced and fair
111 (or 1:11) indicates I am moving in the right direction.
1111 (or 11:11), which I see a lot too--indicates I am able to help direct others on their right spiritual path too--which is nice, but I mainly see 111 or 1:11.

When I see the 3:33, to me this indicates that my guides are with me and I don't have to worry about anything. In fact, today, when I left our vacation home to drive back to our farmhouse, I always say a prayer before heading out, asking my guides and Arhcangel Michael to watch over the home and property and keep it safe. When I arrive home to the farmhouse and see all is well there, I say a prayer thanking the angels and my guides, including Archangel Michael for keeping that house and property safe. (I do this coming and going in both homes). Today, after I said the prayer, before leaving our vacation home, I noticed it was reading 3:33 on the clock. So, I thanked Arch. Michael & the others right then and there and again, as is my usual, said a short quick prayer of thanksgiving for all the blessings in my life.

Sometimes I do see other repeating numbers, but lately its these 2 that I am seeing a lot. The 11 is very special to me, because I was born on 10-01, which adds up to 11 and so I feel like its 'my number'. :D

LittleOne

Although I love reading about how people gain comfort and encouragement, (I certainly need those myself) I'm afraid I don't understand what these feelings of being supported and meaningful dreams have to do with numbers. ?

Do some people believe that messengers from God (angels) somehow communicate in code, which people have to crack, rather than through the age-old dreams / intuitive feelings / thoughts & emotions / little happiness-inducing incidents / smiles / kindness from strangers / unexpected joys, etc of yore?

I would like to understand more about this association of 'messages' with Arabic numbers.
Does it work with Roman numerals too - or even numbers of things or happenings that people count in their heads? Or just with visual arabic numerals? Is this a modern thing?
Many thanks!

Numbers are just as age old as any of the other divinatory methods you have listed and are just as personalised as any other intuitive message. "Angel numbers" arenkind of another form of numerology which sort of focuses on seeing repetition in numbers and can take them as a message from their guide. Just like when people use tarot and the same card continues to come up, for example.

Again, like tarot, numbers are symbolic and intuitive and there are people out there who have written about them to form a school of thought just like there are different schools of thought on the tarot (Crawley, Rider Waite Smith, etc.). Other number thought schools might include Flying Star School Feng Shui or even astrology which works off your birthday and has a numbered housing system. So Angel Numbers are a thought school that people can learn more about.

I don't believe there are any certainties in how we receive our messages - you learn a way and then that way will become more visible in your life. Just like learning to read or write in another language - at first it is a mystery and then you learn it and you can start to use it and think with it. One person might speak English, another French... doesn't mean either of them are wrong or incapable of receiving the same message - it will just take a different format. Where one person gets a message from angel numbers because that is what they know, another might get the same message from a dream vision. Makes me think about when I went through a phase of seeing psychics - they would all see different things but have the same message for me. Some would see numbers in their visions, or images would be presented in multiples they would count in their heads and those would mean something to them that they could translate to me as the sitter.

Yes, it works with any form of number, not solely Arabic. I mean generally, anything can be used in divination some people use numbers... some people read flowers, some people divine with crystals, some people take note of animals crossing their path, etc. You just learn to know it over time.