The Dreams Of Gaia Tarot

Luna's Crone

Llewellyn are not publishing the deck in the USA. They are DISTRIBUTING the tarot in the USA. That means they will be purchasing stock directly from Blue Angel :)

hurray!!!!!!! Besides, I thought you had to be certifiable insane or demented to make a tarot deck. hmmmm

dreamsofgaia

hurray!!!!!!! Besides, I thought you had to be certifiable insane or demented to make a tarot deck. hmmmm

Ummm! After having finished one, I do believe you need to be just a little bit on the certifiable side, AND that if you are not, then working on a tarot will quickly make you crazy.

I'm actually quite comfortable with being labelled certifiable. I don't really know what normal is, but I know enough to know that I sure don't want to be it. :joke:

Luna's Crone

Ummm! After having finished one, I do believe you need to be just a little bit on the certifiable side, AND that if you are not, then working on a tarot will quickly make you crazy.

I'm actually quite comfortable with being labelled certifiable. I don't really know what normal is, but I know enough to know that I sure don't want to be it. :joke:

here here, my kids call me boho eccentric and since i am a baby boomer, I am allowed to be LOL

dreamsofgaia

Just wanted to fly by with an update. The tarot is now only six to seven weeks away from its anticipated release date of July, and the print samples arrived at the publisher's a few weeks ago. We've had to make a few changes ... I had hoped to combine a matte black box with metallic gold embossing, but the matte black proved to not be as scratch resistant, so the packaging is now going to be in a gloss. Due to the size of the deck and book, it looks like it's also going to have recessed box. A picture of the deck is attached :)

Attachments

• dreamsofgaia.jpg
    dreamsofgaia.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 212

Dee Ell

I'm so excited!

I found an Amazon listing for the deck. I've already preordered and according to Amazon the release date will be in Sept. I'm guessing because Blue Angel decks take a while to get to the states since the publisher is located in Australia.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=073875210X/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

Anyone wanting this deck who lives in the US should pre-order it on Amazon - it's currently only $26 and some change, free shipping and you get a price guarantee of the lowest price up until the day it ships!! And all this for a deck with gilded edges and a 306 page book.

I actually couldn't believe the price when I saw it and it's already dropped once since then (my guess is, the more pre-orders they get, the lower per unit price they'll offer as they have a concrete number of sales before they place the order). But that's just a guess. If I'm right though, the more people who order from AT, the better price everyone will have :)

Anyway, just wanted to share this exciting news about this gorgeous deck...

Luna's Crone

Anyone wanting this deck who lives in the US should pre-order it on Amazon - it's currently only $26 and some change, free shipping and you get a price guarantee of the lowest price up until the day it ships!! And all this for a deck with gilded edges and a 306 page book.

I actually couldn't believe the price when I saw it and it's already dropped once since then (my guess is, the more pre-orders they get, the lower per unit price they'll offer as they have a concrete number of sales before they place the order). But that's just a guess. If I'm right though, the more people who order from AT, the better price everyone will have :)

Anyway, just wanted to share this exciting news about this gorgeous deck...

thank you!!!!

Luna's Crone

placed my order and i am goning to bed. the vet comes really early on farm calls. bleh.

Miss Divine

I just saw an unboxing of this last night on youtube. Om my... the artwork is to die for!!! The whole package is stunningly beautiful! I can't wait until it's available here.. If not I will order it directly from Blue Angel. The artist is amazingly talented, and I see why it took so long for this deck to finish. All I can say is WOW!!!