TEALEAVES!

mingbop

Samantha

Ok Samantha here is your reading - sorry I am late.

Starting in what I think is the past, as it's further down the cup. I see a person who maybe wasn't sure where she was going or who she was. Life wasn't going as you wanted it to and you felt frustrated and hemmed in.
Then next is a £ sign so that to me would suggest you came into money and/or a good job, I feel you were happy and energised at that time, the leaves are arranged in an exclamation mark ! here.
Then it looks like you went through an anxious, almost fearful sort of stage, I see a frown and leaves falling downwards here so this to me would suggest maybe you were unhappy or sad.
This leads onto a scattered confused pattern - all over the place for a time here.
Up at the very rim of the cup I have a lion lol. So taking this in tarot symbology that would mean you getting back to full power and strength. So I want to say that you are going through (or will) a period of being muddled and unsure, and then emerging back on track after it.

samantha

Ok Samantha here is your reading - sorry I am late.

Starting in what I think is the past, as it's further down the cup. I see a person who maybe wasn't sure where she was going or who she was. Life wasn't going as you wanted it to and you felt frustrated and hemmed in.
Then next is a £ sign so that to me would suggest you came into money and/or a good job, I feel you were happy and energised at that time, the leaves are arranged in an exclamation mark ! here.
Then it looks like you went through an anxious, almost fearful sort of stage, I see a frown and leaves falling downwards here so this to me would suggest maybe you were unhappy or sad.
This leads onto a scattered confused pattern - all over the place for a time here.
Up at the very rim of the cup I have a lion lol. So taking this in tarot symbology that would mean you getting back to full power and strength. So I want to say that you are going through (or will) a period of being muddled and unsure, and then emerging back on track after it.

If this is a retrospective it seems to have gone way back ! I started earning good money about 15 years ago, I was very energetic back then but not always happy -lots of stress with the job, but I did feel productive and productive is good for me. Prior to that ...well, some good times some bad I moved countries a couple of times. I probably didn't feel very settled or established during those years and that probably sat badly with me, but life itself was exciting and I experienced a lot. (I look back now very fondly) The unsure/muddled stage is most likely now - I returned to where I am currently after a year away in another country ...and have yet to discover what I'm going to do from this point onwards. The strength card is actually one of *my* cards so good to see it here, my SO is also a Leo and a supportive soul so maybe another tie in there.
Thanks for reading for me !

mingbop

Thanks Samantha for the feedback. I wish I could get more control of time periods in tealeaves.. but more practise is the way forward here lol

AJ

In return, can I have a psychic reading on "the rest of this year"..?
Deck used: Guardians of Wisdom, shuffle shuffle shuffle fan and pull.

August: (High Priestess/Psychic Awareness) Hurrah! As you have intuited with your tea leaf readings, you have a flair for Psychic Awareness, and are busily honing and enjoying using your skills. Continue on during August.

September: (Hanged Man/Redemption) Suffering Needlessly. As it relates to the mind, perhaps you will have a slew of sitters who don't offer feedback and you are taking it too much to heart...Or receive feedback that blows a hole in your confidence? Speaking generally confidence is a state of mind. Keep yours focused.

October: (Queen of Hearts/Cups R Prisoner) An emotional month, be clear whether you are expressing yourself as needed rather than holding what you really think, inside. Prisoner is definitely a choice, fair warning for this month.

November: (King of Spades/Swords R Fainthearted) Any decisions made this month can have far reaching consequences. Think carefully, avoid wishy-washy attitude. You can and will live with consequences when it is/was your personal free decision.

December: (10 of Clubs/Wands R Oppressed) Looks like the last quarter of the year will find you in the crapper if you allow things to progress on their own. Put down the burden of what someone else thinks. You are a big girl, pull up them big girl panties and get on with your life, the new year is upon us.

Knowledge is power. Knowing what the potential is you can turn it to your advantage.
I look forward to your feedback next year :)

Here is the image of what I tried to work with, can you intuit anything? I didn't figure the teabag dust rather than leaves would be worth much but the Russian Sage looks interesting. As I said in PM, I attended the Ron Weasley school of divination.

I'm going to give feedback for your reading via PM, life is convoluted...and it is the only way you can fairly see pluses or minuses.

edited to add, based on the cards drawn, I think the Russian Sage mimics the great start in August and the clotted mess late in the year?

Attachments

• Russian sage and tea leaves for Mingbop.jpg
    Russian sage and tea leaves for Mingbop.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Guardians of Wisdom for Mingbop.jpg
    Guardians of Wisdom for Mingbop.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 58

mingbop

Wow thank you. I have saved the read and will let you know how that goes. It doesn't sound a lot of fun for winter so I need to get my act together now in readiness lol. THANKS AJ!

AJ

in depth feedback for my tea leaves reading sent via PM
thanks so much Mingbop, you are doing great!