Dream about being shot in the head... 😲🔫

PeonyInLove

Last night my dream was extremely real and I cannot shake the feeling.

I dreamt that a big group of friends and I were at a club having drinks and dancing. I was just chilling, sitting down, not really participating. One of my estranged husbands friends whom is also a friend of mine and has a long time partner, tried to come onto me all night. Was being very smooth and persuasive, where I kept saying no, it's not fair on your girlfriend and my estranged husband will be furious at you. I went outside and there was a pub very close, that was all opened, no walls, and I seen my estranged husband there playing pool, but he looked like he did when we were teenagers and I remember in my dream I recognised that he looked different and then before my eyes he changed into the person he looks like now. Next thing I know, a group of us had gone down to the open pub. We were standing around talking when a small group of 3 men, all dressed in leather, youngish, shaved heads, with tattoos covering nearly their whole entire body approached us. I can't remember what they said but they were accusing the boys of my group including my estranged husband of doing something and then as punishment, the leader pulled out a gun and shot each of us in the leg, which didn't hurt by the way but we all dropped to the ground. I was laying on the ground as he walked passed me, I remember him being quite good looking and then he quite randomly, like it was a last minute decision, shot me in the head, which didn't hurt either. But I was laying on the ground thinking I'm dying and was kind of peaceful. The people around me were panicking, scared and sad that I'd been shot in the head. Next minute I was back at the club and the 3 men were there and had lined up everybody there and began shooting them all. I was walking around with a bandage on my head but was aware that I was dying and that if I didn't die I would be severely disabled, then I began to think of my son and became upset. I then woke up and was like 'whoa'. I drifted back off to sleep and had a dream that I was eating this massive meat kebab stick, it was like a metre long, and this old fat man whom I knew was a bad person was in my house and It was my job to kill him. So I pretended to eat my huge kebabs but then I quickly turned it towards him and stabbed him in his large belly, pressing it all the way through. I then picked him up with no effort at all and carried him up the stairs and proceeded to look for somewhere to hide him. I remember there was a Christmas tree up in the corner of a room and I thought to hide him underneath the tree like a present lol but then put him in the closet.

So weird.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Especially about being shot in the head.

queenxofxwands

I think this dream is very symbolic of a part of you that is "not allowed out", especially in public and around men. The result is death by firing squad, a pretty harsh punishment. It has something to do with your ex why this is the case. Putting the fat man in the closet, could be a reference to you not wanting others to know what you're carrying around. It could also be symbolic of another part of you that you are disguising or trying to hide from others, you want to kill it, it was your job. Perhaps something you find gross about yourself, or an appetite for something that is unacceptable to you.
We are all made up of many different parts playing various roles, all have a job to do. Dreams can make us very aware of those parts of ourselves we are denying,have disowned, or are trying to kill, and lets them speak to us.

Tigerangel

I had a dream many years ago about my ex partner chasing me and trying to shot me with a gun, I still remember the dream clearly to this day, at the time he was causing me alot of difficulties in my life.

Dreams are very personal to each person, so the messages you get in dreams normally tie into your own minds psyche.

To me the dream seems like you have some issues you've not resolved with your estranged husband, is your son to your estranged husband? If so then you may be feeling he's missing out on his father, with the Christmas tree symbol it has meanings associated to family, with being shot with the gun perhaps this is symbolic of you feeling judged/targeted by others for the estrangement. You stabbing the man/ eating the kebab could be representing you trying to regain control of your family life and trying give back to your son what you feel he has maybe lost.

That's just some of the things the dream could mean, it helps to break dreams down to the symbols that stick out the most to you, and how you feel emotionally in the dream.

PeonyInLove

I think this dream is very symbolic of a part of you that is "not allowed out", especially in public and around men. The result is death by firing squad, a pretty harsh punishment. It has something to do with your ex why this is the case. Putting the fat man in the closet, could be a reference to you not wanting others to know what you're carrying around. It could also be symbolic of another part of you that you are disguising or trying to hide from others, you want to kill it, it was your job. Perhaps something you find gross about yourself, or an appetite for something that is unacceptable to you.
We are all made up of many different parts playing various roles, all have a job to do. Dreams can make us very aware of those parts of ourselves we are denying,have disowned, or are trying to kill, and lets them speak to us.

Oh yes this is true as I feel like I have to cover my beauty so I don't incite anger from my ex as he is very judgmental in my appearance. I can wear a turtleneck jumper and skinny jeans and if he sees me he will comment and accuse me of apparently trying to attract male attention.

I also do have a bit of a problem with my own appearance as I think I eat way too much then try to go on strict diets to maintain a good weight.

Thank you for your insight! I greatly appreciate it xx

PeonyInLove

I had a dream many years ago about my ex partner chasing me and trying to shot me with a gun, I still remember the dream clearly to this day, at the time he was causing me alot of difficulties in my life.

Dreams are very personal to each person, so the messages you get in dreams normally tie into your own minds psyche.

To me the dream seems like you have some issues you've not resolved with your estranged husband, is your son to your estranged husband? If so then you may be feeling he's missing out on his father, with the Christmas tree symbol it has meanings associated to family, with being shot with the gun perhaps this is symbolic of you feeling judged/targeted by others for the estrangement. You stabbing the man/ eating the kebab could be representing you trying to regain control of your family life and trying give back to your son what you feel he has maybe lost.

That's just some of the things the dream could mean, it helps to break dreams down to the symbols that stick out the most to you, and how you feel emotionally in the dream.

Yes I have loads of issues with him and he hardly sees our son because of work commitments. The dream was very real and unsettling. It was my birthday the other day and it was the first year that no one really cared. I always have someone organising something for me but this year, not even a cake or a visit. I cried and I never cry. I buried it as I don't want anyone to know that things like that upset me, so that cld be symbolic of me killing and hiding the fat man as in reality I don't want everyone to think I'm so self-indulgent that a mere Bday cake can cause me to cry. I don't know if when I got shot in the head and I was walking around with a bandage on my wound if I was a ghost? I think I was in spirit form as the 'murderers' did not notice me nor did anyone else. But apart from being shot in the head lol it was actually my make friend that was trying to hit on me that caused a lot of emotion in my dream. I'm not nor have I ever been attracted to him so I'm surprised that out of everyone, he showed up, but in my dream I liked his attention even though I knew that I definitely would not do anything at all with him. It was an action packed dream lol highlighting my many issues haha

Thank you for your insight! I greatly appreciate it xx

PeonyInLove

I just realised that there is a full moon soon, tomorrow I think? (blue full moon) and I always seem to have the most lucid dreams around a full moon!

Tigerangel

Happy belated birthday :) I've gave up on my birthdays now getting to old to remember them lol.

Sounds like the part that caused the most emotion in the dream was the attention from the friend, dreams are good and always meaning the opposite to what you dream sometimes, sounds like your mind used someone your not attracted to to maybe show you that your feeling the lost of male romantic company in your life just now.

PeonyInLove

Happy belated birthday :) I've gave up on my birthdays now getting to old to remember them lol.

Sounds like the part that caused the most emotion in the dream was the attention from the friend, dreams are good and always meaning the opposite to what you dream sometimes, sounds like your mind used someone your not attracted to to maybe show you that your feeling the lost of male romantic company in your life just now.

Yes I'am 💔