Cabernet Sauvignon Scrying

pageofswords9110

If you decide to do this again I would like to sit. Never had one of these reading before.

GotH

You guys are seriously trying to get me wasted! :joke: It's coffee time right now.

pageofswords9110

You guys are seriously trying to get me wasted! :joke: It's coffee time right now.

Hahaha never lol so could you use coffee too ? I'm going to read more about this

GotH

Hahaha never lol so could you use coffee too ? I'm going to read more about this

I haven't scried with coffee yet but I would think it would be much easier to see images as you pour cream into it? Try it and let me know how it works for you. :)

Girl Archer

You've never heard of scrying? Here's a nice and short article on this form of divination as well as using crystals. You should try it out sometime. :)

http://www.wingsforthespirit.com/scrying-and-divination-techniques.htm

Scrying, I have heard of GoTH but with wine, never. There is truly a first for everything :grin: I don't know how successful I might be in trying to scry as I tend to get distracted easily and end up seeing/imagining things that may not be there. That's the problem with a vivid imagination.

Your readings are always so creative and off beat, I always keep hoping to catch a spot :) This time, I hope I did?

GotH

Scrying, I have heard of GoTH but with wine, never. There is truly a first for everything :grin: I don't know how successful I might be in trying to scry as I tend to get distracted easily and end up seeing/imagining things that may not be there. That's the problem with a vivid imagination.
Well my dear, a vivid imagination is conducive to successful scrying.

Your readings are always so creative and off beat, I always keep hoping to catch a spot :) This time, I hope I did?
How about if I teach you how to scry? Then we can swap anytime you want. ;)

pageofswords9110

I would like to learn how to scry.

GotH

I would like to learn how to scry.
Awesome! You'll love it.. I'll give a quick lesson here..

First you need to pick a tool you'll want to try scrying with and that can pretty much be ANYTHING, but since this is like Scrying 101.. Hmmm... Maybe I should just open up a new thread for this? :)

Girl Archer

I would love to learn from you, GoTH :)