TEALEAVES!

mingbop

Doing your reading now gotH :)

mingbop

Ok, not totally what you asked for, but I gave it a go anyway!

First thing I see is £ upside down, which would mean to me that you could do with a bit more money, you are ok but not rich! I feel this is because you lost something or
something was taken away from you, not sure what that's about but it's for you not me anyway :)
Then I see a set of scales - you have a keen sense of justice and fairness, and the little people matter to you.
Moving on round the cup now, there's a bit of confusion- like you're unsure where to go and what to do, and maybe things haven't been working out as planned recently.
I feel from the cup that you're a very spiritual lady - of course I know that because you're in this site but I just giving what I get in the leaves here ok.
You aren't afraid of hard work and responsibility and you are a very good communicator and would work well in a "people" type environment.
Ok up the top now and trying to see the future.. I have what looks in tarot terms like the Ace of Wands. It might also be the Ace of Swords though - but either is good isnt it!
So new ooomph, new ideas, new energy and creativity, firing on all cylinders gotH.
Feels like it will bring in money as again here I see the £ sign, this time the right way up!
So I'm sorry I didn't get anything clear but "something" is definitely in the offing for you.o

GotH

Ok, not totally what you asked for, but I gave it a go anyway!

First thing I see is £ upside down, which would mean to me that you could do with a bit more money, you are ok but not rich! I feel this is because you lost something or
something was taken away from you, not sure what that's about but it's for you not me anyway :)
Hit. Since I left my career some years back, I haven't made any decent amounts of money apart from doing some tarot and crystal work. The £ upside down basically explains this lack of money flow.

Then I see a set of scales - you have a keen sense of justice and fairness, and the little people matter to you.
Hit. I've been taking a liberal stance in politics lately. Something that is rather new to me being that I have usually stood as a conservative.

Moving on round the cup now, there's a bit of confusion- like you're unsure where to go and what to do, and maybe things haven't been working out as planned recently.
This sounded like me not long ago. Lately I've had my sights on the target in a tighter and sharper way.

I feel from the cup that you're a very spiritual lady - of course I know that because you're in this site but I just giving what I get in the leaves here ok.
Yes I am.

You aren't afraid of hard work and responsibility and you are a very good communicator and would work well in a "people" type environment.
That's me! :)

Ok up the top now and trying to see the future.. I have what looks in tarot terms like the Ace of Wands. It might also be the Ace of Swords though - but either is good isnt it!
So new ooomph, new ideas, new energy and creativity, firing on all cylinders gotH.
Feels like it will bring in money as again here I see the £ sign, this time the right way up!
Great! Ace of Wands and Swords are good signs. I'm focusing on some business things here that have just started up.

So I'm sorry I didn't get anything clear but "something" is definitely in the offing for you.o
No it was a very good reading! I really enjoyed reading this and it was very right on too. :) Thank you for reading for me.

Okay.. I just finished up drinking my morning coffee so I can read your leaves a bit later today.. Did you have a question or did I miss it somewhere?

Looking forward to it.. :)

mingbop

Well, anything you get for the rest of this year - but anything will be lovely. Thanks for the nice feedback!

celticnoodle

Good job, Mingbop! :thumbsup: I'm impressed! :D I can't wait wait to read AJs fb too. I have one question for you on this. Are you making the tea and drinking all of it yourself, or are you taking a sip and throwing the rest out? Are you also turning the cup upside down and turning it, then upright to read the leaves? Just wondering what your way to do this is.

Also, what tea do you use for this? Just plain black tea?

mingbop

Ordinary English Breakfast teabags, I burst the bags before I put them in the teapot. I make the tea and pour it, mentally saying "this is for "sitter's name". Then carefully pour most of it out, and using the left hand, turn the cup round 3 times upside down on the saucer. I don't know if this is just frills to make it look good, but it's how a tealeaf reader I knew did it.

celticnoodle

Ordinary English Breakfast teabags, I burst the bags before I put them in the teapot. I make the tea and pour it, mentally saying "this is for "sitter's name". Then carefully pour most of it out, and using the left hand, turn the cup round 3 times upside down on the saucer. I don't know if this is just frills to make it look good, but it's how a tealeaf reader I knew did it.

yep! that is basically how my nanny did it too, when she read. (my grandmother). However, she did it in person w/her clients, and had them drink some tea, pour it out, turn it upside down and turn it 3 x on the saucer--but obviously not what we can do here. Her clients would also take at least one sip out of it and then could dump the rest of the tea water in a pot she had available--with just a drop of tea left in the cup to help swirl the tea leaves. She used real tea leaves too--not the teabag tea. I always thought the tea bag tea would be too fine a grind, but you are doing so well with it--perhaps I should try it here myself. I do happen to have black tea bags..I will try it later today and maybe we can then exchange. I know I have fresh tea leaves at the other house though, so if I can't use the tea bag tea, would you like to exchange with me tomorrow or Tuesday of this coming week?

mingbop

YESSSS noodle ty. Teabags are very fine grains but you get more of them..

GotH

Yay it's raining! We don't get much of that here so when it does it's pretty special. I do enjoy giving readings as it rains so I'm going to get my stuff ready to do your reading mingbop. I'll be back within the hour or so. :)

Please keep in mind that I've only done this kind of reading only once so I'm not sure what's to come. I am looking fwd to the practice..

mingbop

My god I could sell you gallons of rain lol, this is Scotland and we have FLOODS. TY so much, it's all just fun and we all practicing :)