PSYCHIC MEDIUM EXERCISE, July 20-27 2015

celticnoodle

I've never tried anything like this, so this may be total hogwash,but I might as well post it anyway.

I'm getting a vibe of general discontent. There were lots of things he wanted to do but for one reason or another didn't or couldn't. He probably felt stuck in a life he didn't enjoy too much. He may have been married, but if so his wife wasn't happy with his lack of achievements either, and often let him know about it.

As for his line of work, I think he may have worked for the government? In an office, but one where he has to deal with people a lot. Possibly taxes-related- at least that's what popped into my mind when I saw him.

You started off very well, tbh! He was somewhat discontent with how things worked out for him. When he was young, he had hoped to pursue an academic career in science. However, his health prohibited this from happening for him, and I believe he was probably very upset over this.

However, as a result, he took a job as a clerk for someone in the House of Commons and I believe this actually really began his passion for and eventual career in the government of Great Britian. He and his wife were also quite happy from all the accounts I have been able to read--and I think they had a very happy and close relationship/marriage. He did work for the government, yes indeed! And, yes, he did have to deal with a lot of people a lot of the time!

Very good! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

He looks like a writer or a scientist. Someone who's an independent thinker, for sure. Very agile mind and unconventional ideas.

He may have been married more than once.

I'm getting letters G or D...
Right in a sense on both accounts! :thumbsup: There are 3 books out there wiht him as the author. At least one of these books was published after his death--a love story about him and his wife (I believe) with many of the letters they wrote to each other.

He had hoped to go into a scientific career, but health kept that from occurring. He does seem like he was an independent thinker for sure, and for his time was probably considered unconventional of course. He was only married once, but years after his wife died, he did consider marriage again and did have a mistress. I think he would've married her, save the fact that he being an illigitimate child and she was of high society, he knew it wouldn't work.

VERY GOOD! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

His Name is Edward or Effan .. or Nmae starting with Letter E

he maybe has three kids,,including a cute boy in his children about 8 years old

He has been killed with a knife maybe ,,or a tool made him bleed a lot of blood..his boy kid was a round him in his dying moments

he was working as scientist ..or he has a laboratory in his home

Nope. James Ramsay MacDonald. He and his wife had 6 children. There was a picture I came across on one website, that I cannot recall now, showing a picture of him with the wife and I think about 3, maybe 4 children. The one boy there could've been about8 yoa and the children were all very cute. I wonder if maybe you may have seen them in that time frame?

As for the lab in his home, I don't think he had one, but he certainly was interested in science and maybe he did have some sort of a lab in his home--even if it was a small one and even if it only had a microscope or soemthing. I think you did well picking up on his science interest!

He died of heart failure while on a cruise ship in the Atlantic.

Thanks for participating!

celticnoodle

Okay I'm picking up a name Joyce I'm feeling like this is someone who he left in the physical world when he passed over, Joyce is someone very dear to his heart, they've been together a good Many years.

He was very kind and would say "hello" passing by.

There is something in his eyes that tells me there was some sort of trauma that had happened in his life, but he remained strong throughout so as not to let down his wife.

Regret also to do with something.

I can't find any "Joyce", but that may not mean there isn't anyone named Joyce close to him. So, who knows for sure?

He had many traumas in his life. The 2 worse things were his wifes death and the death of his little boy just prior to the wife. He took both deaths very hard.

Good job! :thumbsup: thanks for participating too!

celticnoodle

Saw a "smoke pipe" with him, so either he smoked one or: 1) Something was in the pipes, or 2) Peace pipe.

August/September may have been significant for different reasons. Eg Birthday/Anniversary/Event.

Back to "3"...could be he was 1 of 3, had 3 children, or the month of March means something.

Got the word "Bourbon", so am going with him being a whiskey drinker or top shelf. Think there is a place named Bourbon too in Missouri. In case he wasnt a drinker he could possibly have had ties of sorts to this state like family or business etc.

I do think he smoked--but I can't recall where I read this. His wife died in September and it was a huge significant thing that stayed with him (of course!) the rest of his life. Not sure what was significant for him about March--could be a childs birth?

I do believe I read somehwere that he didn't drink--but who knows? I imagine he probably did drink at special functions--as this is what was done and is still done. I don't recall reading that he traveled to the U.S.

celticnoodle

Just to clarify, don't think he was a mad scientist, just extreme or very focused. Moments of genius might be the polite way to put it. He may have been into science or had an appreciation at least, but not crazy or a monster. Don't feel or see that at all, so just want that out there.

:laugh: I still like that you called him "a mad scientist" and still having images of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. :D But, you are right, he was a very focused person and I imagine extreme too. He was very intelligent and it appears that when he believed in something, he worked hard on it and pushed himself to seeing something through. He was very much devoted to his beliefs in this way, it appears. He most definitely was interested in science, yes.

Transport could also extend to boats, ships, and even horses and carts.

Something in transport that is for sure. Maybe he travelled some as well thus it coming up.

Manuscripts/Journals makes me wonder if he did write or at least keep personal information in items such as these. Work and personal. :)

Be interesting to know what they are about or if they do exist.

Another need to know who this mystery person is...:bugeyed:

Ps A week is too long. :)
well, he died on a cruise ship, and did travel a lot--so I imagine boats, trains, ships etc. were commonplace for him. He did travel a lot too. He also did a lot of writing and much of it personal to him and his family and then of course for his career/work too. They do exist! You can google his books and find one that has the love letters he wrote in it. I don't own this book, nor ever read it--but it is available. You may be interested in it. If you do read it, let us know!

Very good again! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Words that sprang from my mind:

Names: Leopold, Max, Frank, Harry, Martin

Frankenburg, place?

Germany, Austria...

The Sound of Music keeps flashing in my mind...

Kites, flying kites?

Something about seaweed lol

Mixed race

Dentist

Edit: I read through other posts and the number 3 also popped up for me too. I thought he had maybe 3 children, all girls?

Well, he did work with somoene named Max. The other names, I can't really confirm nor deny. I do not think he was ever in Germany or Austria, and I can't find any reference to a "Frankenburg". None of this can be confirmed, but you may be right--I just cannot say you were. so many people got 3, so it must mean something! I just do not know. they had 6 children--so not sure what the 3 was.

Thanks for participating!

celticnoodle

exhausted. headed to bed and will finish these tomorrow. sorry--I just can't continue to read anymore and type. thanks for understanding!

DownUnderNZer

Number 3

He was prime minister "3" times.

He lived at a number "3" (and 4) address for years until 1915.

And...

James Ramsay MacDonald, Stanley Baldwin and Neville Chamberlain, are the right honourable

"three mediocrities,"

who led Britain through the direful decade of the 30s.

"There could have been no greater misfortune for England in the 30's, than that the period of inactivity was superintended" by MacDonald, Baldwin and Chamberlain. "They were as much strangers to all tradition of English pride as though they were alien in blood."[*]

Source: http://www.travellinghistorian.com/brit.html