Just for Fun -- Seuss Tells It Like It Is

EmpressArwen

***CLOSED - THANK YOU EVERYONE***

So I've spent waaaaay too much time sitting around, feeling sorry for myself today...let's have some fun. I have 10 classic Dr. Seuss books just waiting to answer your question.

Here's the rules...

1. Pick a number 1-10. Don't pick the same number as someone else please. :)
2. Post a question
3. Accept the answer as gospel and completely change your life path according to what Dr. Seuss says.

ok. Ignore #3. These are just for fun...the answers may be insightful, nonsensical, or subtly brilliant. You never know with Dr. Seuss.

These are for feedback and if you could throw in a little positive financial energy to come my way, it would be most appreciated.

1. queenxofxwands - Yertle the Turtle - reading posted
2. lilkei - One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish - reading posted
3. bluelagune - Horton Hears a Who - reading posted
4. lilac04 - Scrambled Eggs Super! - reading posted
5. DesertDream - The Butter Battle Book - reading posted
6. Deanne - Thidwick The Big-Hearted Moose - reading posted
7. GotH - Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? - reading posted
8. Smiling - Happy Birthday to You! - reading posted
9. Kittysashimi - I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! and other stories - reading posted
10. Dartellus - How the Grinch Stole Christmas - reading posted

Kittysashimi

9, how will things go if we move and settle down in Oregon? I'll say a prayer for you with my natural citrine grid for monies!

GotH

:) Hi! I'll send you even more positive energy for a spot of Seuss words to think about..

EmpressArwen

9, how will things go if we move and settle down in Oregon? I'll say a prayer for you with my natural citrine grid for monies!

Hi, Kitty! Thank you for the prayer! You got "I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! and other stories"

Story - The Glunk that got Thunk"

"Long distance is expensive!"
Sister cried. "Get off that line!"
But the Glunk dialed Tea-Kota-Cutt
1-2-3-4-0-9"

Interesting! So I think this is saying that Oregon might be more expensive than you are thinking it's going to be. Plan this out really well before you make the move. Guarantee that you will have the employment within your family to sustain yourself in Oregon. There may be some hidden costs that you wouldn't be aware of.

Also remember that this story is about a young girl that has super manifestation powers. She thinks and unthinks amazing things into being. Set yourself up for this move with your awesome powers of manifestation. Positive thoughts only. :)

EmpressArwen

:) Hi! I'll send you even more positive energy for a spot of Seuss words to think about..

Thanks, GotH! You got "Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?"

"Thank goodness for all of the things you are not!
Thank goodness you're not something someone forgot,
and left all alone in some punkerish place
like a rusty tin coat hanger hanging in space."

Aw. You are loved, dear. You are thought about, considered and definitely not alone. You are lucky in love and family. You will never be hung out into space. You will always be supported. Always cared for. The things in life that are really important...you have. :)

GotH

Thanks, GotH! You got "Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?"

"Thank goodness for all of the things you are not!
Thank goodness you're not something someone forgot,
and left all alone in some punkerish place
like a rusty tin coat hanger hanging in space."

Aw. You are loved, dear. You are thought about, considered and definitely not alone. You are lucky in love and family. You will never be hung out into space. You will always be supported. Always cared for. The things in life that are really important...you have. :)

Ahhh... That's really beautiful. :heart: Thank you for that..

Have a great evening swee pie!

:*

pageofswords9110

I'll sit #2 please anything I need to know
More positive energy and prayers your way

bluelagune

Uhh interesting. May I please have #3

Whats coming up for me in August?

Thanks

lilac04

This would be lovely if you could answer my question! Can i pick #4? My question is - what will happen next in this situation?
Thank you :)

So I've spent waaaaay too much time sitting around, feeling sorry for myself today...let's have some fun. I have 10 classic Dr. Seuss books just waiting to answer your question.

Here's the rules...

1. Pick a number 1-10. Don't pick the same number as someone else please. :)
2. Post a question
3. Accept the answer as gospel and completely change your life path according to what Dr. Seuss says.

ok. Ignore #3. These are just for fun...the answers may be insightful, nonsensical, or subtly brilliant. You never know with Dr. Seuss.

These are for feedback and if you could throw in a little positive financial energy to come my way, it would be most appreciated.

7. GotH - Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? - reading posted
9. Kittysashimi - I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! and other stories - reading posted

Dartellus

Hi EmpressArwen!

I choose the 10.

What is the best description of my relationship with R.M?

Thanks for the reading and my good vibes are going straight to you :D