Cabernet Sauvignon Scrying

GotH

Oh yeah..

It's time for another scry session but this time with something different- Red Wine.

I just poured me a glass to relax with outside and as I looked down into the dark liquid I immediately began seeing some very clear images pop out at me.

Would someone like to sit just to see what comes up? No questions, no focus, just images I'll relay to you. You will tell me what they mean to you if anything..

First one to post gets a glass of wine..... images that is. :)

Kittysashimi

Oh yeah..

It's time for another scry session but this time with something different- Red Wine.

I just poured me a glass to relax with outside and as I looked down into the dark liquid I immediately began seeing some very clear images pop out at me.

Would someone like to sit just to see what comes up? No questions, no focus, just images I'll relay to you. You will tell me what they mean to you if anything..

First one to post gets a glass of wine..... images that is. :)
MEMEMEMEMEMEME I would love love love to sit and am also so jealous that you're drinking some wine :heart:

GotH

LOL! Okay Kitty, I'll see what comes up. I'm glad you posted right away because I was going to hold off from drinking it until someone did.

I'm going to head out to the patio chair with my pen and pad of paper now. When I come in I'll post the images.

See ya a little bit later. :)

DesertDream

Ill sit! Nothing better than divination & wine! Or divination and other hedge hopping methods. Thank you! If your wine is gone I understand!

GotH

Kitty

What I did...

I said your name and took 3 sips of the drink then looked into the glass. Right away I saw a spider with a woman's face. Her legs were tangled up. She was quite attractive but seemed to have a concerned look on her face. Her pose seemed to block images trying to emerge in the back ground.

Time passes.... I'm getting interference from ambient noises and I hear Russian being spoken in the background. I'm a bit annoyed and consider stopping the exercise but I keep going.

I look in again and another spider with a similar face appears just behind the first spider. There are two of them and they seem like they fit together somehow.

Next I saw a beautiful white cat. Furry and fluffy. This cat morphed into a white rabbit. Shortly after this I saw a playful puppy.

The next image went into dark mode... I saw a man in a dark cloak looking down a hole or a well. I was in the well looking up at him as he looked down at me. I got a very creepy feeling with this one.

Next I saw an embryo or maybe it was the cells of a fertilizing egg. There was a clear egg case and a mass of cells inside this case.

Then I saw a gorgeous, sexy woman with thick, dark and straight hair.

The EYES!!! Not the woman's but they were from an animal of some kind. Distinctive like a lizard or a cat with a dark slit down the middle. The eye was looking over a body of water.

Last, I saw the eye again. This eye is definitely not human but of a snake or something similar. This time it was huge and very clear. It appeared to be studying me, looking right at me.

Okay so these are the images that came to me for you Kitty. It's Sunday and I'm feeling quite lazy and slightly buzzed now that the glass is empty. I'll leave the image interpreting to you. :D

Here are some of the feelings that the images brought to me. Two spiders, this felt like a couple.

Pets and man looking in a well- Something playful turns dark.

Embryo - A beginning to something

The animal eyes- ??? You tell me..

I had the need to scry so thanks for sitting my friend.

-G

GotH

Ill sit! Nothing better than divination & wine! Or divination and other hedge hopping methods. Thank you! If your wine is gone I understand!

Hi DesertDream :)

Sorry but the 5 ounces is in and done. Thanks for your interest. ;)

Kittysashimi

Kitty

What I did...

I said your name and took 3 sips of the drink then looked into the glass. Right away I saw a spider with a woman's face. Her legs were tangled up. She was quite attractive but seemed to have a concerned look on her face. Her pose seemed to block images trying to emerge in the back ground.
Oh wow that sounds so creepy, a spider with a woman's face? I wonder what this is trying to tell me will think about it.

Time passes.... I'm getting interference from ambient noises and I hear Russian being spoken in the background. I'm a bit annoyed and consider stopping the exercise but I keep going.

I look in again and another spider with a similar face appears just behind the first spider. There are two of them and they seem like they fit together somehow.
Wow more spiders??? I'm guessing the two spiders could represent me and my husband, especially with the woman spider being concerned, I'm a pretty big worrier.

Next I saw a beautiful white cat. Furry and fluffy. This cat morphed into a white rabbit. Shortly after this I saw a playful puppy.
Awww that sounds so cute. Okay I think I know what this could refer to. I'm looking at launching my etsy business this month. Initially, when deciding on the illustration for my labels, I was thinking about a kitten, definitely a fluffy kitten, but after toying with the idea more, I went with a rabbit instead.

The next image went into dark mode... I saw a man in a dark cloak looking down a hole or a well. I was in the well looking up at him as he looked down at me. I got a very creepy feeling with this one.
Wow that is terrifying, I'm not sure what this relates to right now but will update you if I remember anything.

Next I saw an embryo or maybe it was the cells of a fertilizing egg. There was a clear egg case and a mass of cells inside this case.
This one freaked me out a little because my period is late, but it has been late so many times so I'm really hoping this doesn't mean i'm pregnant LOL! But it could also refer to the launch of my etsy business which is the start of something new!

Then I saw a gorgeous, sexy woman with thick, dark and straight hair.
I have thick, dark and straight hair but definitely do not consider myself gorgeous!

The EYES!!! Not the woman's but they were from an animal of some kind. Distinctive like a lizard or a cat with a dark slit down the middle. The eye was looking over a body of water.

Last, I saw the eye again. This eye is definitely not human but of a snake or something similar. This time it was huge and very clear. It appeared to be studying me, looking right at me.
I'm not really sure, but maybe it has to do with the fact that I am rather apprehensive about the idea of my friends finding out about my business and am very reluctant to share the news with them because I don't want them judging me and don't want the pressure of them knowing.

Okay so these are the images that came to me for you Kitty. It's Sunday and I'm feeling quite lazy and slightly buzzed now that the glass is empty. I'll leave the image interpreting to you. :D

Here are some of the feelings that the images brought to me. Two spiders, this felt like a couple.

Pets and man looking in a well- Something playful turns dark.

Embryo - A beginning to something

The animal eyes- ??? You tell me..

I had the need to scry so thanks for sitting my friend.

-G
Thank you so much for scrying! there are some things that are still fuzzy to me like the cloaked man and the eyes. I feel like this has to do with my fear (concerned spider woman) of people I already know watching me with judgemental eyes with regards to my business, I just would rather not have to deal with them knowing for some reason it is giving me anxiety thinking about that as of late. So with the pets its almost like I was all happy about it and really optimistic about it until I had to think about letting my friends and family know about it. They know that it is in the works but I really don't want them to help me to "Advertise" or to "help" me with it.

GotH

Thanks for the feedback.. Here are some things to think about. It sounds like you are the spider getting a little tangled up in your etsy business. Know that your hubby is behind you all the way.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spider-symbol-meaning.html

The whole. Maybe you fear that you will need to hide your business from certain people that will look down on you.

The eyes could mean that you have someone watching your moves/business. Snakes and lizards are low to the ground so watch for lower vibrational types who may want to deceive you in some way.

And as for the woman. I'm pretty sure you are gorgeous but you just don't realize it. :)

Kittysashimi

Thanks for the feedback.. Here are some things to think about. It sounds like you are the spider getting a little tangled up in your etsy business. Know that your hubby is behind you all the way.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spider-symbol-meaning.html
I do feel that way definitely, there is so much I have to figure out such as how to apply for a sole proprietorship in SF and right now the more i read, the more confused I am about what I am supposed to do. My husband is definitely behind me 100% and I am so thankful for that.

The whole. Maybe you fear that you will need to hide your business from certain people that will look down on you.
Yes this is exactly it. I feel like those said people would be judging me secretly and it makes me very uncomfortable.

The eyes could mean that you have someone watching your moves/business. Snakes and lizards are low to the ground so watch for lower vibrational types who may want to deceive you in some way.
Thank you, I was kind of worried about husband's family finding out about my plans to start a business because I'm pretty sure they would love to watch me fail. We haven't seen them in years but they still keep tabs on me and they are the sorta people who would even resort to witchcraft to make someone fail.

And as for the woman. I'm pretty sure you are gorgeous but you just don't realize it. :)
Aww thank you hun <3 and thank you for the extra clarifications.

Girl Archer

Never heard of something like this. Piqued my interest right away! Me please? :)