Crystals to gain love?

IndigoWaves

***No more replies, please.***

---------------------------------------

Hello, All,

Though I'm not experienced with crystals at all, I've noted how they might in some cases be used for what appear to be, accurately or not, rather "spell-like" purposes towards others, and I'm wondering what the opinions are on this... If, for example, you could possibly "win" the return attentions of a person whom you desire -- one who is, for whatever reason(s), unavailable and/or uninterested -- by giving him/her a crystal that you'd secretly infused with your own desire/wishes to unite, would you do it? Would that be OK with you, or not, and why?

Thanks for your inputs!

IndigoWaves

Please delete thread. :)

Well, I've read up some more on that subject and it does appear to be more about magic/spellcasting than general crystal usage... Which has actually addressed my questions, and also means that this thread likely belongs in the 'Spirituality' Sub-Forum (-which I wouldn't have access to, so would someone please delete it for me? Thank you. :))

Beancrew49

Programming a crystal with the intent to manipulate a person sounds like dark magic to me, and I would caution you to stay away from that. A better idea would be to use a crystal such as Rose Quartz to help you become more open to the giving and receiving of love, which will attract others to you the natural way.

IndigoWaves

Programming a crystal with the intent to manipulate a person sounds like dark magic to me, and I would caution you to stay away from that.

I agree that it seems very manipulative, but it's not something that I was interested in trying, myself: this was apparently done by another poster who's never outright mentioned any involvement with magic or "witchcraft" (not that I've noticed, anyway)... So, I got curious about the mindset that might be involved -- wondering if anyone who's done it might somehow not see it as manipulative spellcasting; I was trying to wrap my head around the whole idea and give them the benefit of the doubt, but upon further examination, I really couldn't really find a "benign" way to look at it...

It did remind me a bit of an old practice which involved women placing an apple slice (dried-out?) under their armpits while dancing, and at the end of the night presenting it to their favourite guy -- a "gift" of her perspiration/scent/pheromones which he would then sniff at his leisure, if so desired... But the difference is that the intentions of these women were upfront, not influencing a man on the sly... And pheromones, I assume, aren't part of that crystal thing... Hmm, I guess there's really no comparison there, after all, heh.

Tanga

IndigoWaves - that's black magick ;).
Naughty. (I practice spell craft).
As a Wiccan - I believe in a 3-fold law of return. Karma 3-times-over in the now - if you like.
So no - I would not. Lol.
The better path ("the path of the light" :angel: ) is what Beancrew49 suggests.

And... as this is a thread about Crystals - a topic on their use in spellcraft is valid I think?
(anything can be used in spells. And spell casters generally follow some kind of "laws of correspondence" with this. I've a whole book of correspondences on my shelf. :) Several books of spells too ;) ;) ).

Or else you'd have to post this in the 'Spirituality' section - which is subscribers only (or ask Zephyros or Hemara to move it there. Moderators.).

IndigoWaves

IndigoWaves - that's black magick ;).
Naughty.
Yes, I realize that now... I'm just surprised that this person wouldn't see it that way. Maybe they do, though, I'm not sure.
Or else you'd have to post this in the 'Spirituality' section - which is subscribers only (or ask Zephyros or Hemara to move it there. Moderators.).
I thought so, too, which is why I'd suggested just deleting it in an earlier post (as I wouldn't be able to respond to people who'd reply there)... Maybe it's OK to stay here, after all, though.

Tanga

Yes, I realize that now... I'm just surprised that this person wouldn't see it that way. Maybe they do, though, I'm not sure.

Some people are OK with using black magick. I am not.
Individuals have different moral codes.
Such - is the variety of life.

We can wait and see if we get bumped off this AT section. :joke:

Sharla

The only crystal id use for love is rose quartz....but going on your Q, why would you want to do this to manipulate someones thoughts/feelings anyway ? Wouldn't you prefer them to want you because they want you, and not because you've manipulated their actions through a spell.

What about if this person comes back to you....wouldn't you always be thinking if they really want you, or if they really love you etc.

Ive done spells before but id never do one to make someone come to me, it just wouldn't feel right, and i'm sure the three fold law would have some backlashes to contend with afterwards.

Id much prefer someone to be free to want me for me or return to me for me of their own doing, and not from something i've caused myself.

Im sure doing something like this...somewhere down the line would have dire consequences, as what about if you then go off this person somewhere down the line once they've returned, but they won't leave because of the spell, they could even become stalkerish.

I think you need to think about what your doing here.

IndigoWaves

Some people are OK with using black magick. I am not.
Individuals have different moral codes.
Rather than being about morals, though, I was thinking that intense desire may have just pushed the person over an edge, of sorts -- from which this act/use of crystals would be seen as purely "useful", and its manipulativeness wouldn't be consciously registered; I daresay that such things happen sometimes, and could see it applying in this particular case.

IndigoWaves

I think you need to think about what your doing
Thank you for replying, Sharla, but if you read my later posts here, you'll see that this thread has been created because I'm curious -- well, concerned, really -- about another poster's having recently used crystals in such a way, and I've been trying to understand it. I have no desire to do such things, myself.

I was trying to be diplomatic but should probably have used a more apt thread title, like: 'Crystals and manipulation of others'... Or something... The more that I read and think about it, though, it's really not about crystals but more about magic, and as Tanga pointed out, any item can be used in spells.