Crystal Study Group: Green Chrysoprase

wildchilde

I received several new stones today (all rough crystals) and this is the one that really made a strong connection with me so I have decided to begin my studies on the forum with it. The first thing that happened is as soon as I held it in my right palm I felt my body completely relax! It was like all kinds of tension that I wasn't even aware of suddenly rushed out of my body. It felt great. The next time I held it, I had another experience of relaxation, happiness, and calmness come over me. I think my first 'play date' with this stone will be to sleep with it (carefully as it looks very fragile) tonight and report back tomorrow of anything I might experience.

Here is a link to more info on the stone: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/green-chrysoprase.html

Padma

I received several new stones today (all rough crystals) and this is the one that really made a strong connection with me so I have decided to begin my studies on the forum with it. The first thing that happened is as soon as I held it in my right palm I felt my body completely relax! It was like all kinds of tension that I wasn't even aware of suddenly rushed out of my body. It felt great. The next time I held it, I had another experience of relaxation, happiness, and calmness come over me. I think my first 'play date' with this stone will be to sleep with it (carefully as it looks very fragile) tonight and report back tomorrow of anything I might experience.

Here is a link to more info on the stone: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/green-chrysoprase.html

I am eager to hear what you think of it, Wildchilde :) My friend wears this stone all the time...and she is pretty relaxed! lol ;) It's a beautiful stone!

wildchilde

My friend wears this stone all the time...and she is pretty relaxed! lol It's a beautiful stone!

well, even though I had intentions of working out tonight, I have been too relaxed :) maybe I can convince myself to do some yoga and then a meditation with the stone before I go to sleep.

I saw a beautiful necklace online awhile ago made with this stone and it was so hard not to buy it (guess sometimes it's good to be broke, LOL). Before now, I had never even heard of it, so this is all new to me. I am excited to see where this one takes me. It is very beautiful and gentle (so far). I am working with only rough or tumbled stones or spheres so far but it is hard to not want to buy all the beautiful jewelry available. As a matter of fact, I already started getting the materials together to make some wire wrapped stones to wear as necklaces so I can have some of them on me whenever I want and they don't have to hide in my pocket or purse ;)

Padma

well, even though I had intentions of working out tonight, I have been too relaxed :) maybe I can convince myself to do some yoga and then a meditation with the stone before I go to sleep.

I saw a beautiful necklace online awhile ago made with this stone and it was so hard not to buy it (guess sometimes it's good to be broke, LOL). Before now, I had never even heard of it, so this is all new to me. I am excited to see where this one takes me. It is very beautiful and gentle (so far). I am working with only rough or tumbled stones or spheres so far but it is hard to not want to buy all the beautiful jewelry available. As a matter of fact, I already started getting the materials together to make some wire wrapped stones to wear as necklaces so I can have some of them on me whenever I want and they don't have to hide in my pocket or purse ;)

Great idea! I think, too, you can buy little round spiral "cages" to put your rough stones in, and they are meant to be strung onto a thong or a chain to wear as a necklace. Then, when you are done working with the stone, you can take it out and add a new one in :) Very useful! I think they retail for about $10. I know my new age/crystal store here sells them, and they are really useful.

It is great that you have found a stone that resonates so well with you. I continue to believe that the stones choose us, and not the other way around - and that you will be very drawn to wearing the stone you truly need the most - it is like the stone knows you need it for whatever healing, and so it finds a way to find you :) I have often suddenly been attracted to a gemstone I do not like, only to find it so useful and helpful once I get some. And then I like it lol :laugh:

wildchilde

yes, I agree that the stones seek us when we are ready to learn :) which I am, and seem to be on an "accelerated program" right now. LOL

Here is my recap of last nights experience with the Green Chrysoprase. I wouldn't say anything too 'exciting' or unusual happened...but it was a lovely time nonetheless and I feel like deeper work was done on my behalf that I probably am not aware of as yet.

I did about 20 minutes of restorative/meditation opening yoga (gotta love Rodney Yee!) and then went directly into meditation with the crystal for another 20 minutes or so with a nag champa candle burning and a music only chakra meditation piece playing in the background.

First, the crystal seemed to give me better physical alignment. so much so that it felt like I was bending backwards, when in actuality I was sitting perfectly straight in seated half lotus. Then I felt the need to lie down, so I took corpse pose and lay the stone on my heart chakra. After awhile I lay on my stomach and placed the crystal on my right hip where it connects to the pelvic bone because I have been having great trouble and pain in this area for months. I didn't feel anything specific from all of this, just a general sense of calmness and gentle healing.

During all of this, several times I experienced great flashes of light (like a ton of camera flashes going off at once) even though my eyes were closed. I also twice had my ears pop like due to the air pressure change in an airplane.

I slept with the stone under my pillow, but left it in its protective baggy because it seems very fragile. I don't remember having any particular dreams, etc, but did feel rested and like a slept deeply, even though I was awoken very early. Normally that in itself would have upset me as I only had about 5 hours of sleep, but I was awoken by a text from a friend I have not spoken to for several months and not seen in over a year whose text said "just thinking of you today Sis". I have been thinking of her too, and texted (funny how that has become a verb now) her back and learned also that she had her baby on the 10th, a full three weeks early.

After I awoke for real and got out of bed, I wrote down my experiences in my crystal healing journal and I put the crystal away after thanking it for all it had done for my benefit and told it how pretty it is. ;) (I find I am talking to all my stones like this A LOT)

Next, I wrote in my regular daily journal and while doing so had a total revelation about a vision I had many years ago that was brought to mind yesterday while doing the first lesson in the crystal course I just signed up for. I still have things to be revealed to me about this, but do know that the crystals will do so in good time. I have also been thinking about an interaction I had with Archangel Michael last year in meditation (I rarely speak to the Archangels so this was an unusual interaction in itself) about an issue with my auric field in which he told me he could remove the problem but that alone would not heal me and I was better off to deal with the problem from a deeper perspective before asking his intervention. I remember at the time being a bit peeved with him, like 'why can't you just heal it and be done', but I believe the crystal healing work will help me to do what he was suggesting and that I will find so much more in that process than if I had left it up to something outside of myself.

So, all in all, I would say my experience with this stone was extremely gentle and somewhat "mysterious" in the sense that other things will likely be revealed to me in good time. I do feel it heals gently and may work best in physical healing when paired with another stone. And I definitely feel that it lives up to its "reputation" as a relationship stone and a doorway to connection with Divine Light.

autumn star

I often use Green Crysoprase - I have a beaded necklace which I wear if I need an extra boost of confidence or if I have to do some public speaking, or feel nervous in some way etc.

I find it to be quite a calming and relaxing stone, which works when worn. I have never slept with it under my pillow or anything though.

wildchilde

Hi Autumn Star, thanks for posting! that is great information. I am new to studying the crystals and had never even heard of this particular one before now, so I'm happy to hear from someone who has experience with it!! I will mark down your notes in my study journal as I am a public speaker and will definitely want to remember that in the future!

DownwardSpiral

Wildchilde thank you so much for joining in and sharing your experiences with us : ) I don't have this crystal but I can see my collection growing : ) I can use a crystal that is relaxing.
I'm looking forward to reading more.

Edited to add.....I just read the properties of this crystal....amazing how wildchilde brought this to our attention.....my heart could use this. ( I think this is the crystal trying to find its way to me)

wildchilde

Thanks to YOU, Downward Spiral, as well as Hemera and Lotus Padma for getting this group going. It has been perfect timing for me and I am excited to share with other crystal people!! :) I am gathering quite the collection already so my work is definitely cut out for me. Hopefully I will have many posts to make as time goes on. Everyone may get sick of me before it is all said and done. ;) but thank you all for the warm welcome and encouragement to share.

Padma

Thanks to YOU, Downward Spiral, as well as Hemera and Lotus Padma for getting this group going. It has been perfect timing for me and I am excited to share with other crystal people!! :) I am gathering quite the collection already so my work is definitely cut out for me. Hopefully I will have many posts to make as time goes on. Everyone may get sick of me before it is all said and done. ;) but thank you all for the warm welcome and encouragement to share.

WildChilde, I think your experiences with this stone are very interesting already! I was quite fascinated and interested by your notes on using it to heal in an overall sense - and also with your chat with ArchAngel Michael, interesting that he told you to go deeper and heal yourself. It is actually kind of like a surgeon saying, "yeah, I could remove this thing from your body, or give you drugs, but if you actually changed your lifestyle habits, the problem would resolve itself". (no doctor I have ever met actually said this! :laugh: they seem more interested in peddling the chemical drugs...) But it's neat that that was the message you got!

I am so happy that you have joined up - maybe now Autumn Star will be encouraged to jump in and start a thread, as well :) Yay! Not only are we healing ourselves and learning how to use crystal energy, we are sharing to the benefit of others. What could be better than that? :D Ha - DownwardS, you are having a positive and cascading effect for the better, for everyone, in return for your willingness to begin this :angel: