Interesting Combinations using a three card system for courts

Glass Owl

Wow, I can't believe I just discovered this thread today! I am so excited by this information!

rwcarter

Glass Owl said:
Wow, I can't believe I just discovered this thread today! I am so excited by this information!
Glass Owl, thanks for bumping this thread! It started (and ended) before I joined AT, so I wasn't aware of it either. Definitely an interesting concept that I'll have to put to the test and soon!

Rodney

Satori

Great discovery!
I've been reading in between cleaning jobs....great idea LB. Just printed off the first post to use in a practice session later on. My reward for a day of cleaning!

daniL

I too am very excited to find this thread, and try this method out. I think most of us seem to struggle with courts and knowing whether they should be read as aspects of ourselves, other people, advice, situations etc. Has anyone used this with the celtic cross spread - by dividing that layout into 3's ?

janee

This is fantastic, how much sense does this make *bangs head against wall*

Satori

I love the idea of the offstage entity, that the person you are reading for or yourself if you are reading for youself, is there in the pre-first position, even if unrepresented by a card in the row of three. That makes unbelievable good sense to me.

I think that using this method as a jumping off point you could now create spreads for yourself...limitless creative options. I need more practice with the method, but I think that this also lends itself to the Marseille. This could revolutionize my Marseille readings.

Bernice

This could revolutionize my Marseille readings.

Snap! I was thinking the same thing whilst reading through the thread. :) Especially as I prefer 3-card 'spreads'.

Also I might do a bit of tweaking........... excellent approach for the courts. Thank you for posting it LB, and Glass Owl for bumping.

Bee :)

Satori

B, I asked EE to take a look here and he thought the same as us...a winner! :)

firefrost

I agree, this sounds very, very good.

I'm glad EE approves, I've sung his praises everywhere since the short course we did with him.

Quite an uplifting feeling, huh? :)

celticnoodle

oh yes, this was a great thread and I stumbled upon it soon after it was started. I put this into my readings and it works beautifully! after awhile it also becomes so easy to use and understand you don't even think about it anymore, but just flow right through it. sure does make the court cards much easier that is for sure! they use to be scarey, as you never knew for sure how to 'use' them. are they representing a person or an idea? but this method takes care of that once and for all--and has really, really helped me with reading the courts!

I also have found this same book and purchased it. I have not yet worked through the book, but highly recommend it! :D