Thoughts please on a does he love me horary chart.

Chanah

Mercury in Virgo is in his exaltation, not yours, sadly. How I'd translate it is that he thinks very highly of himself.

Minderwiz

Mercury in Virgo is in his exaltation, not yours, sadly. How I'd translate it is that he thinks very highly of himself.

Yes, I took the dignities in turn, and his significator is is both in its rulership and its exaltation (Mercury is the only planet to have exaltation and dignity in the same sign) Put them together and I'd say, 'he's full of himself'.

You being 'a Virgo' is not relevant to this chart. You are signified by the Ascendant ruler, Jupiter. It's important to realise that horary is not natal, though occasionally the two can be used together, but even then they form separate charts and have to be dealt with on their own terms.

Sharla

Yes thanks guys I understand what your saying. I've just had a big slanging match with him via txt (after he's unblocked me again) to
Speak....as I get unblocked then blocked lol..funny I know.

He's admited he doesn't actually love me, he just is attracted to me n cares for me. I told him this is so much different than love, so to not tell me in txts he loves me anymore, if it's not true.

I'm basically putting up with his crap, for what I don't know.

Once again he wants to see me tomorrow for his own selfish needs .....well he doesn't realize I need a new fridge freezer, so he'll be buying me this too.

I'm blocked again as he's now eating dinner with his wife lol.....I need to let go of him, I know I do.

Minderwiz

Yes i thought this was the case, with him being in virgo....even though yes i did also think that with me being a virgo and him being virgo his interest mayhave been in me, but obviously not.So

As both Channah and I have pointed out above, Mercury only applies to him in this chart, you are Jupiter and Jupiter is in Libra. There's no connection; indeed the two planets are inconjunct. The two significators are inconjunct.

Sharla said:
...venus being the co-significator is his wife here then ? I was thinking she maybe being in the 7th house also, and yes he is staying for the material aspect, even though he does have businesses and money himself, but maybe it's tied up also with his wifes.

In both charts Venus is in Taurus. In my chart Venus rules the eighth house which is the sign of Libra. The eighth house signifies the money and moveable valuables of the other person's partner. Usually in horary that's the property of their wife or husband.

Strictly speaking, from his point of view the eighth is his second house, so his concern might be more his own income and resources. Either way he's concerned about money.

In your chart Libra is intercepted in the seventh. That is the entire sign of Libra lies within the seventh house, as well as part of Virgo (from the Descendant to 0 degrees Libra) and part of Scorpio (from 0 degrees to the eighth house cusp). You could treat Venus as being an additional significator for him, as it lies in the seventh house. However I think most Astrologers would assign Venus to you, as the female in a relationship horary.

Personally I'd only use those two additional significators (the other is the Sun for him) if there's a realistic prospect of the two of you setting up home together.

Sharla said:
Yes i was presuming moon being in the 5th was my (stupid) feelings i unfortunately have for him. I do have a child already yes, and would like another one. No contraception is being used with him, as he said he wants one with me. God knows how this would work out if this did ever happen....maybe thats why its not, at least someone up there is looking out for me

You are taking a risk and you clearly know that. You're an adult and you have every right to do that. The role of the Astrologer in this horary is to say what the chart indicates and then it's up to you to take whatever action you see fit.

Sharla said:
Yes i did just mention that jupiter is in the 7th and also mercury is in the 6th, when you say that this does shift his venus dignities into being in the 7th ? Is this positive or negative ?Yes ive been learning all about combust today, and i was either thinking its me being hidden away by the sun, or even like you say makes sense of me not being able to see clearly, from being blinded by the sun.

If Venus is a secondary ruler in the seventh, then this would shift the dignities to simply show his concern with himself. The issue of interception was one of the reasons I switched to Whole Sign Houses. Interception just can't occur. For topics (but not necessarily all other matters in Astrology) Whole Sign Houses works more clearly and with less confusion. But there are areas of Astrology, especially with some prediction methods, where it's important to use quadrant house systems, such as Placidus or Regiomontanus.

Combust can indeed mean both being hidden or obscured from the view of others, or not being able to see clearly (either literally or metaphorically). In some charts it can mean both of these at the same time.

Sharla said:
The reason why i did a chart in the 1st place, was because he's just recently been saying he loves me in txts, and getting jealous in regards to my ex popping round to see me or if ive been speaking to another guy etc....maybe this is his scorpio traits coming through here.
Maybe he's not really sure himself about if he feels anything, but i don't like how he's been saying he loves me, if he doesn't even mean it.
He does help me out with stuff, like my son needed a new bike so he bought him one, he takes us out and randomly buys things for my son when he comes, so as im a single parent, he does help in a way.
So i think now i'm just going to switch my feelings off, and just see him still, but not expect anything to develop from it and just carry on seeing him until it either dwindles out or i meet someone proper......and i know when that time comes, he is not going to like it, and may find it hard to fully let go.

What mess have i got myself into again.

You have some heart searching to do. I'm not a counsellor and I wouldn't presume to advise you what to do. As long as you're aware of the situation you can choose to do whatever you think works best for you and your child. But you realise there will come a point where the relationship will either have to end or he'll have to take it to a new level and leave his wife for you.

CosmicBeing

I concur with what everyone has said about the chart.