Houses that rules electronics? help

CosmicBeing

What house rules computers?

I asked a question of... "Will I be buying a new computer by the end of november 2016?"

But, Not sure which house would really symbolize computer/technology.

Astro says 11th
" 11th also rules airplanes, computers, varicose veins, electricity, galaxies, ballots, advisors, humanitarian causes, and unexpected gains."

decan

Hi,
I think it is the 3rd house: communications
Mercury is as well important in my opinion.

The 11th rules hopes and friends.

CosmicBeing

Hi,
I think it is the 3rd house: communications
Mercury is as well important in my opinion.

The 11th rules hopes and friends.

Yea, I thought 3rd too.....but not cure...constricting. I could see why people may think 11th because it's Aquarius and Aquarius is usually seen as a sign that likes to get involved in big gathering and bring people together.

I am debating if my moon is void in this chart because the only aspect is a separating sextile...it's a 'major' aspect but I think it might be seperating

decan

Yea, I thought 3rd too.....but not cure...constricting. I could see why people may think 11th because it's Aquarius and Aquarius is usually seen as a sign that likes to get involved in big gathering and bring people together.

I am debating if my moon is void in this chart because the only aspect is a separating sextile...it's a 'major' aspect but it's not applying.
I think about the 3rd House because of the traditional attribution of the 3rd
("Hath signification of ... Epistles, Letters, Rumours, Messengers" Lilly)

But I know some people say 11th=Aquarius=Uranus, well...

If it is a separating sextile and your Moon will not make an applying aspect before she changes sign, then she is void.

CosmicBeing

I think about the 3rd House because of the traditional attribution of the 3rd
("Hath signification of ... Epistles, Letters, Rumours, Messengers" Lilly)

But I know some people say 11th=Aquarius=Uranus, well...

If it is a separating sextile and your Moon will not make an applying aspect before she changes sign, then she is void.

I'm also conjunct with Saturn which is a sign of limitation/obstruction. (we sit in 3rd house)

Jupiter is conjunct with the ascendant, but if I would to look at the house Jupiter rules it's the 6th & the 3rd.. if we were using 3rd house to represent a computer.

Venus (me) and Jupiter (computer) are applying sextile (the maybes of the aspects)

I guess I'll just have to wait and see lol. Still doing research toward which computer I should invest my money and how much I could invest.

CosmicBeing

Moon could also be considered temporary because within the next day (when it changes) signs it will be making an applied sextile to Jupiter (computer) and a conjunction with venus & Saturn...

So all points to delays

(Just blabbing out loud lol)

CosmicBeing

Thanks! In Horary I am a bit limited and don't master anything :D
One day maybe!

I still have to master a lot in horary..but I notice the basic knowledge can get you far in translating a chart pretty accurately.

decan

I was thinking about what you said concerning this horary chart.

A Moon void of course isn't a good indication and Lord 1 in 3rd too because this house is Cadent (a planet in a cadent house isn't able to accomplish much); nevertheless the 3rd is appropriated with regard to your question here I think.

But, very simply Lord 3 (the computer) in conjunction with the Ascendant (you), and Lord 1 (you) applying by sextile towards Lord 3 (the computer), it looks like a purchase. Jupiter could involve a spending!

Well, don't take this too seriously, there are a lot of rules (that I don't know!) we have to consider very closely with regard to a horary chart, and here my comment is more intuitive and based on some elements you gave concerning this chart.
Maybe you will have a possibility concerning a computer and you'll give up because it is too much or you'll buy a computer on credit; or else, you will wait.