Nouveau Nouveau!

truelighth

Netzach said:
Crikey Truelighth, I've just had a look at your profile . . . and you've got almost as many decks as Gregory. I'm stunned!

Yep, I am getting closer to Gregory })... but she keeps on buying more, so I will never catch up with her.. snif! :(.
Nah, just joking. I still won't buy the Animal Power or the Charmed ;). But I am a true and hopeless tarot addict and proud of it :D.

gregory

Ly - add:

skad1
Adam McLean

from posts on the other forum.... :)

karenquilter

At what point will you be wanting some money?
K

blue_fusion

*list in the first post updated

I'm still seeing if someone might be to receive payments for me via paypal and then send the sum in one lump. *crosses fingers*

I don't want to be receiving money until the actual physical decks are with me already - hopefully this lessens preorder messups.

karenquilter

Why don't you set up a separate bank account for the deck, & then get a separate Paypal account for it? You can put the money directly from the Paypal account into the bank account, & the funds won't be mixed with your other endeavors. It would be easy to offer refunds if it comes to that.
K

gregory

Ly can't do Paypal, as I recall. Annoying but there it is :( Some countries just aren't in on it yet.

Netzach

So how would the funds be paid from the Paypal account to Ly once all the orders were in?

gregory

Good question; maybe I'm wrong. Though outside the UK bank transfers are - amazingly - affordable !!!!

In any event - postal services there are so dire that he will be getting them mailed from the US, I believe - so it makes sense for whoever mails them to collect and send him the cash en masse....

blue_fusion

I'm still looking into how I can receive payments. What I did in the past was to get the decks sold wholesale to someone, courier all of them in one go, and let the wholesale-purchaser retail them - so this will be the first time I'll attempt to receive payments direct.

Luckily, someone based in the US volunteered to receive the whole mass of decks and then to ship them individually. I'll be sending her all the decks so no problem with that aspect (and no problem with you guys getting your decks since it will be passing through a postal service [US] that's loads more reliable than the Philippines').

My problem now is with paypal. She (volunteer) would prefer not to accept the payments on my behalf. It would get pretty all over the place if there'd be one to mail the decks, another to receive payments, and me too. apparently, paypal is (again) accessible from the Philippines - though it might be a bit tricky, so I'm still looking into that (I don't have a credit card, so getting a specific debit card by a specific bank is the only other option... the bank has again "unfrozen" applications for said debit card. I know. It's weird. It's not like those central bank of africa e-mail scams originated from the Philippines...)

Thanks guys for bearing with me. apparently Halloween will be a wet one this year - there's another typhoon coming up. I don't think (crosses fingers) it will be as horrible as that last one, since they've changed protocol stuff on flood gate control and releasing dam water during storms to prevent overflowing (the idiocy in the decision-making of which cost a lot of lives and caused considerable loss of property to a lot of people).

SkadisPhoenix

OK, depending on how soon my money situation gets sorted out, I would love two copies of this deck. I had thought that I'd put my name down already, but reading through, it seems I didn't. Obviously if my money situation isn't sorted out soon enough, then somebody else can have my place, but I would love this deck, as would my best friend (I seem to be making wishlists for her just as much as for me, even though she's on the site anyway! ;))