What tarot card do you identify with?

Rhinemaiden

Doesn't matter which deck it is... the card that resonates with me is:

9 - The Hermit

It's the first card I look for in a new deck, and it's a card that often turns up in a daily drawing. I'm a writer and spent a lot of time by myself in contemplation. Typical hermit activity. ;)

What card appeals to you??? Does it mirror an aspect of your life?

DaughterOfDanu

For me it would be The Star.

My favorite song all through my adolescent years had the chorus "I've been watching, I've been waiting for tomorrows all my life" and I always loved it because its often my mentality. I did a 4 year long distance relationship and in it I would never live in the moment and I only thought about the future with him.

So when I started tarot I always felt myself really loving the artwork in each deck of The Star, when I really paid attention to its meaning it took that love to a whole new level. I wear a necklace amulet that's the RWS version of The Star.

KMilliron

Seven if swords. It has always been my signifier card. Im sneaky, a joker, manipulative at times, and I enjoy taking my friends stuff and sneaking it somewhere else just to see if they notice. I've actualy started walking so quietly I can sneak up on anyone anywhere.

My mom wetland bought me shoes just because they squeak so much. Haha I make even those shoes quiet!

Deana

The Hermit is mine too. Always has been.

cardlady22

6 of Swords for me. Sometimes I am the ferryman and others, the passenger. I love a challenge- especially if it involves looking things up.

Cassandra022

trying, and thinking, but i cant pick just one...

there are like, a handful of cards that describe/connect with various parts of my life/personality...choosing just one just feels incomplete :0

Cocobird55

Another Hermit person here. The Hermit is my soul card, and I really relate to it.

KMilliron

Cassandra022 said:
trying, and thinking, but i cant pick just one...

there are like, a handful of cards that describe/connect with various parts of my life/personality...choosing just one just feels incomplete :0
Haha maybe you should relate to the world then?

GryffinSong

Strength, and the first deck that really cemented that connection was the Hanson Roberts. I may find many of the cards in that deck too cutesy for my normal tastes, but the Strength card is still one of my all time favorites out of any deck. It's the first card I look for when considering a new deck, and if Strength is a brutal "power-over" kind of strength it negatively influences my desire for that deck.

The crowned one

The Knights always ....King of swords and page of cups on good days ;)