Sharing my collection

Le Fanu

How I dream of having all my decks organised and in one place...

VampTarot23

This where I keep mine :)

Bluefeet

I store my historical reproductions in a drawer, while the rest are all over the place.

Attachments

• historical decks.jpg
    historical decks.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 115

jema

Love the glass-lid boxes Vamp!

I too put all my TdMs and historical decks in a box that is a bit too full at the moment :-D
I do miss a lot of boxes to some decks which makes me have to keep them lose in bags and hard to identify unless I use them regularly.

MizGrace

That is so Organised Vamp what a interesting way to display them and it makes it easy to access them too.
I am not so organised mine and pretty much sit in the bookshelf and stay there or else!
I like the Selection too.

I like the matching Bag's Enchanted.

I do keep tarot bags and sometimes craft my own but, I have a problem as I have too many
decks that match a single bag so I often find myself going oh yes that fits nicely snug in there. OH NO! that one might like the bag better. I like using matching scarves also.

Loving what I am seeing so far, such cool ways of looking after decks.

rwcarter

I (barely) remember the days when my collection would fit on a small bookcase like that. :)

If I get time this weekend I'll take new pics and post them.

Rodney

Two months later, here are the most recent pics. I tried to do a panorama from left to right, but perspectives are different. From left to right we go from books to decks. You also get one of the tarot walls with tarot prints.

Rodney

Attachments

• AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 1of5.jpg
    AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 1of5.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 98
  • AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 2of5.jpg
    AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 2of5.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 93
  • AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 3of5.jpg
    AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 3of5.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 85
  • AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 4of5.jpg
    AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 4of5.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 90
  • AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 5of5.jpg
    AT Tarot Storage 2013Aug 5of5.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 94

PAMUYA

Two months later, here are the most recent pics. I tried to do a panorama from left to right, but perspectives are different. From left to right we go from books to decks. You also get one of the tarot walls with tarot prints.

Rodney

Holy Cow! I don't think I have ever seen that many decks in one place.

rwcarter

Holy Cow! I don't think I have ever seen that many decks in one place.

Wait til gregory posts her pictures! (Of course she's not near her collection right now, so it may be awhile....)

PattyMc

Rodney

Amazing collection! Do you read with them on a rotating basis, some not at all and just collected? I am curious how long did it take to accumulate this beautiful stash :)

Patty

gregory

Wait til gregory posts her pictures! (Of course she's not near her collection right now, so it may be awhile....)

Wanna bet ?

Not quite up to date, but the principle holds. Several chests, several bookshelves, a tallboy and Him is going to build me more shelves as I have Problems again :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furrytarot/sets/72157618423955236/

All in my Special Tarot Room :) They USED to share the space with my photo albums - as you can still see - but those had to move out !