Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Flames

UPDATE -- Mar. 16-15

First off, thank you to everyone who helped reall and I move this project along. I wasn't exactly sure how we were going to do it and some days, I found it really challenging but here we are, and it was ALL worth it! :) Onwards and upwards!

I can't begin to tell you how great all of you have been. You really made this possible and I have enjoyed being a part of this project and participating with you. You are a group of very talented people...your cards are just so beautiful!!

Here is an update for you. We have come a long way, I am very happy to say!

COMPLETED (card image & text)--- 51
Participants who need to submit appropriate size image and/or LWB Text--- 8
In Progress--- 5

???? Status unknown due to lack of response--- 8
Free to Sign Up--- 6

Eight new cards have become available by virtue of the fact that it's March 16, now past the deadline, and I didn't hear back from a handful of people. Two of the eight cards are already spoken for - Padma (the Page of Pentacles) and Elven (the Queen of Pentacles). I have added their names to the list. Thank you! :) If anyone is interested in signing up for a card, you can do so. As of now, there are 12 cards for grabs. If by some chance, people resurface and would like their card back, we'll be more than happy to return it to them, provided that no one else has signed up for it. :) Please check out the first post of this thread to see the list of cards.

We will extend the deadline to April 1st. Please, spread the word, ask your fellow members and friends whether they're interested in participating. We're almost there!! The more people, the merrier. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And, a special thanks to reall for all your hard work! :heart:

frejasphere

Am I right in seeing that the Empress is available?? :)

I'd be happy to take her on (if she's free) and will do my best to complete by new deadline :)

*wave*

Flames

Am I right in seeing that the Empress is available?? :)

I'd be happy to take her on (if she's free) and will do my best to complete by new deadline :)

*wave*

Sweet frejasphere!! The Empress is yours. Have fun! :)

dancing_moon

I'd love to do Ace of Cups. :)

blue_fusion

If it's still available, I'd like to sign up for the Justice card.

Elven

I see there are still cards not taken :(
Could I maybe have the Queen of Wands and I'll complete the Courts in the Wands.
I hope that is not overkill.
Let me know what you think :)

Flames

I see there are still cards not taken :(
Could I maybe have the Queen of Wands and I'll complete the Courts in the Wands.
I hope that is not overkill.
Let me know what you think :)

Glad I saw this...I don't know how I missed it earlier...Was just putting together a list of available cards and about to post...and told myself how odd it was that no one's signed up for the Queen of Wands yet since she became available....:D Yes, it's fine. Ideally, at the beginning, it would have been a unique artist for every card, but over the months, it's come down to the group that's dedicated to completing this deck. :heart: So, if you feel inspired to do the Queen of Wands, she's yours!! I've signed you up. :)

Flames

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Just a friendly reminder that the project deadline has been extended to April 1st.

Here is a short list of cards still up for grabs -- ONLY 7 LEFT!!!

2 of Wands
3 of Wands
7 of Wands
4 of Cups
2 of Swords
Knight of Swords
7 of Pentacles

If anyone is interested in signing up, please let me know!

Thank you!
:)