Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Laura Borealis

I can do the 7 of Pentacles. :livelong:

Flames

ONLY 5 CARDS LEFT TO CREATE!!

Hello Friends! :)

The remaining cards available for Sign Up include:

2 of Wands
3 of Wands
7 of Wands
4 of Cups
2 of Swords

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

With gratitude,
Flames

gregory

Oh OK ALREADY - I'll take 2 swords - but I need at least a week because LIFE, OK ? But if that's OK, it will be done.

Laura Borealis

What a trooper!

I was thinking of taking that one and doing a tribute to Andromeda Klein - a styro take-out container floating in the gutter with two plastic knives crossed on top of it - but I figured almost nobody would get it. :D

Flames

Oh OK ALREADY - I'll take 2 swords - but I need at least a week because LIFE, OK ? But if that's OK, it will be done.

Of course it's okay!! Thanks so much, gregory!! :)

Flames

What a trooper!

I was thinking of taking that one and doing a tribute to Andromeda Klein - a styro take-out container floating in the gutter with two plastic knives crossed on top of it - but I figured almost nobody would get it. :D

You're a trooper, too!! :)

frejasphere

Medals should be awarded to Flames & Real for your amazing motivating and inspiring work on this project <3 :)

I know I haven't quite finished The Empress... but am out with my sketchbook & started drawing 2 of Wands... If no one else has signed up/wants this card - maybe I can take it with a slightly extended day or two? :)

*wave*

reall

Medals should be awarded to Flames & Real for your amazing motivating and inspiring work on this project <3 :)

I know I haven't quite finished The Empress... but am out with my sketchbook & started drawing 2 of Wands... If no one else has signed up/wants this card - maybe I can take it with a slightly extended day or two? :)

*wave*

Medals goes for all wonderful collaboration artists who keep this project in progress!^^ :))
you are more than welcome to sign up for card!^^ we'll prolong deadline as needed to complete this!^^ :)))

looking forward to see your beautiful Empress and this deck completed!^^ :)))

gregory

Laura that's awesome - if you want to do Andromeda Klein, I'll take a different card. I get it at least })