Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

gregory

I would very much rather someone else would take it... but if no-one does very soon, I will do the card.

Gulliver

The intention wasn't to upset you, Gulliver.

In any case, the Emperor was an offer, a gesture, due to a mishap - which can happen when involved in a large project. Your name will be removed as you wish.

We've all been working really hard to bring your vision to fruition, as you asked. You need to know that.

Good to see you and hope all is well.

Respectfully,

Flames

Thanks, Flames. Yes I know, you worked really hard and am very grateful that at first Marirowana and then you have taken over the control. I made sketches and a plan for the Hierophant, so maybe it's understandable that I was a bit disappointed.

Me too didn't want to upset you. So please apologize, if it sounded a bit sharp!
It,s not well at this point, but on a very good way, as you asked. Don't want to go in detail via the public forum.

gregory

Would you like to explain?

I just said if you didn't want to do it, I would take it on if no-one else did - I want this thing done and dusted as much as anyone else does. I don't want to do another card. I think three by one person is enough. Ideally it would have been ONE per person for maximum variety, but that didn't work out.

All I mean is I will do it if necessary, and I hope it isn't. I'd MUCH rather you did it, if you would be so good as to take it on. As one of the start-up people, you kind of SHOULD have a major - and I already did one of those. Maybe your work would adapt - the two cards do have some common factors ?

Gulliver

Ah ok, I misunderstood, English isn't my first language. Thanks for the explanation!

I saw your post regarding me on the side before just now. So I'll answer now. I had not to sign-up for the card because I was the thread-opener and could write my name direct behind the Hierophant.
I understand that my absence here lead to disapproval, I was in contact with the persons which took over the responsibility for this project. Unfortunately I was (and am a bit still now) in a bad situation, to the point that many people were and are involved, to give me support to come through this time.

Regarding the Emperor - I've not really an imagination..don't know. I'd like to do it with full love, I'm afraid that I can't do it in the case of the Emperor. Mhh...

gregory

Hey no worries, Gulliver. I could have posted in German, but it's against the forum rules. It is very sad you've had such a bad time of it, but I do hope you can find a card to do that really appeals to you. It would feel wrong for the deck to go ahead without a card by you in there. I never thought about your being able to put your own name in the list - my bad !

No disapproval was intended at all - but when someone isn't here, inevitably they cannot say their piece. It was all most unfortunate.

As far as I am concerned the Emperor is still up for grabs unless the organisers can't persuade anyone else to take him on. Perhaps he may yet win you over :)

Elven

Can I also take the King of Wands?
I'm thinking that with the Page near done, and the Knight completed, I might try and make the cards a set. Do you know what is happening with the Queen of Wands? Has there been any feedback about its status?

Padma

I see that King of Swords and King of Pents are also not taken. I will look for some appropriate images! :)

reall

Elven and Padma consider yourself signed up for free cards!^^ ;))
for those in process we'll had to start p.m people and see what is going on?^^;))

@gregory tnx 4 all help!^^ :)))

@Gulliver sorry for misunderstanding and if we hurt your feelings, but sorry to had to say this mistakes happen!^^ especialy because it's practicly only Flames and I in charge for this!x,X
even we make few attempts to contact other team members it seems they all went on vacation without noticing us!x,X facepalm;))))) and its only possible because there are people who are ready to share their time and creativity to make this deck completed!^^
and im sure your card will find its place in some deck in the future?^^

no hard feelings!^^ wish you all happy International Women's Day!^^:)))