Do you always carry a deck with you?

Achlys

For me, I usually always carry a deck with me.
Sometimes I do readings for people on the fly, and sometimes it's helpful for my own guidance.

I've noticed not everyone does this, though.

Do you keep a deck with you at all times? Or do you only bring one if you're planning on doing readings?
Any particular reason why?

think

Nope, I don't often take a deck out of the house at all. I have one on the arm of my armchair tho, and another on the table next to where I sit at home. So I always have a couple of decks nearby. And I have one on a shelf in the kitchen. I don't have a need to have a deck with me when I'm not at home tho.

Zephyros

Not always, but I keep one in my backpack so whenever I leave the house with it I have a deck with me. Basically it boils down to whether I go anywhere with any kind of bag, then I have one with me. So, usually.

CrystalSeas

Don't always have a deck, but I do have a random card generator page immediately accessible on my tablet.

I can do 1 card, 3 card or CC readings with just a tap

Disa

Yep. I always keep a small Hanson Roberts deck in my purse...just in case someone wants a reading.

Shibiusa

No, I usually leave them at home, where they are safe. I'm afraid of ruining the edges while carrying them on my bag... Even though they are in organza bags of their own and each is in a purse or a box. It would be quite unlikely to be ruined, but I would rather be cautious than having a folded card :p
If I have to take them with me somewhere, it's only with scheduled meetings.

Madrigal

I usually have a few, one or two Tarot decks and one or two Oracle decks if I'm going to be out any length of time.

Michael Sternbach

Yes, I always have a pocket sized Thoth with me, and sometimes even a mini RWS in another pocket, just in case... :)

Laura Borealis

I don't because I usually don't carry any kind of bag with me. And even a small deck is too much for the average pants pocket. I have a tarot app on my phone if I want to draw a card.

Redfaery

No, not on errands and whatnot. I live in a conservative little town in the rural South. It wouldn't go well to pull out a card for myself most places here. I *do* take a deck with me on vacations, though.