Do you always carry a deck with you?

Moonlit Hermit

I keep my daily use Tarot de Marseille in my bag with other mobile magicky stuff (candle, incense, stones, talismans, etc.). I'm also carrying and studying an Egipcios Kier deck. I have found that the silk holders keep them well protected.

Achlys

I've never had a stranger ask me for a reading without seeing that I have a deck with me. That's what you mean? Like, they see you with the deck so they ask? Or do you mean they ask but they haven't seen the deck yet?

both. I feel like I've had a lot of people ask me about the subject without seeing the actual deck. it's kind of awkward but I always have one with me so we can usually have a good discussion about it

Rowan Witchcraft

I never take any decks with me if I'm just going out during the day but if I'm going to be away from home for at least a week then I'll usually take a deck with me.

EmpyreanKnight

Not when I'm only out for the day, like if I'm going to the office or the gym. But when I'm gonna be out travelling for a few days, I mostly bring at least the Thoth with me, along with a book or two.

violetdaisy

Basically if I'm going to be gone for more than just a day trip I'll take one. Occasionally if I go to a bar or cafe I'll bring one, usually just to shuffle lol.

MizGrace

I dont no, I feel as if they are an extension of myself. so losing them would feel as if a part of me has gone. There is one deck I came across Sacred Path Cards I wouldnt mind carrying with me, they cost 99p found them under a stack of playing cards other day bought them without knowing what they were, I am still unsure what they are!? so I feel if they went walkies it would be no issue really. Yes I might carry them with me.