Legend: The Perfect Bag and/or Box

catlin

My old baggy

for the Legend is made of cotton on the outside there is a light yellow and green interlacing pattern, the inside is a black cotton lining but I have spotted a new dark green satin bag from LS with a light green stiching of the Dogs of Cuchulainn and a Celtic Knot border so I will change the bag as the old cotton one is also very worn and faded.

Elven

Oh what a beautiful box Sophie David!! Is gorgeous! I hope you get the bag you want too. 'Through ice, hail, and snow ...

I bought a new bag last week and a 'guest book' for Tarot clients to write in after they've had a reading. Im always so chuffed when I get something new.

The box I keep my RWS and Oswald Wirth in is the 'infamous' box that got run over by a bus. Its hand carved and fits in two decks in their cloth. It doesnt seem too bad since it the 'accident' LOL!! Poor thing!!

Blessings
Elven x

Attachments

• MVC-296F Tarot Box & cards.JPG
    MVC-296F Tarot Box & cards.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Elvens Tarot Box Book and Bag.JPG
    Elvens Tarot Box Book and Bag.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 93

Sophie-David

Hi Elven

I really admire the box, book and bag - that's neat having two decks in one box, the book is wonderful too (I'll buy one if I ever see one like it) and the bag is great.

I never did get that Celtic bag I had my eye on, it was pretty expensive, so Legend has been living the boring blue velvet Llewellyn bag that they sell online. But since you've reminded me, I'm thinking that maybe I need to go back and get it that Celtic one...

Cheers - David