Survey: Tarot and Birth Order

Where in your family do you fit?

• first born

Votes: 85 49.1%
  • second born

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • third born

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • other (including different position in split family)

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • only child

Votes: 22 12.7%

• Total voters

Whitestar

I am yet another female only child.

starrystarrynight

Third of four. Female. Not the oldest, not the youngest, and not the only boy. I sort of had no distinctions...BUT I am the only one who reads tarot!

HarleyQuinnX

Youngest child out of two. I'm male. I have an older sister.

Cielo

I'm the oldest of three sisters... :) They too, are into Tarot...though less than me.

I'm just thinking...perhaps this survey would have been more managable as a poll?! Hmm... :)

michmm

i'm female too... :) eldest child, have a younger brother, but he thinks tarot and astrology are all b*ll !!!
hmmmmmmmm!!!

Barbaras Ahajusts

First Born

I am the first born of 4 children. Female, male, female & male.

I pretend I'm the Queen but they really know I am the Joker! VBG!! :joke:

:love:
Barbara Ann

Lillie

I am the middle child and the only girl.
I have a brother a year older, and another three years younger. So we were all pretty close in age.

KaiMoonshadow

Female, eldest of 2 girls :)

rachelcat

I am youngest of 3. Sister 5 years older, brother 1 year older.

My sister is a mainstream church-goer. My brother is a raging conservative (but not religious). I often wonder how, with practically the same upbringing, my brother and I ended up so different. (I jokingly tell him I'm just to the left of Chairman Mao!)

They both look upon my spiritual and tarot interests with dismissive bemusement!

lunakasha

I am female, oldest child with three younger brothers.

Two of them have shown some interest in tarot, because of me, while the other one probably thinks it is "ridiculous" (never said so, just a feeling I get--whenever I mention tarot the response is awkward silence).

:) Luna