The All Hallows Tarot

Satori

elf stands on a chair and begins clapping, loud applause, and whooping and hollering! There really is no denying that this is a very enchanted deck, and that it will indeed be a grand success.

Hats off to Chronata! Great work girl! And even tho it doesn't actually count, I've always been a fan of the moon you draw (like the one on the Dreamstones cloth) but admit that the tree is a lovely choice!

And a special round of applause to the production team.
May your printer never need ink,
May your colors always run true,
May your eyes be clear and bright,
And may the Goddess bless you!

Alta

Great work you two. And I know I am behind, but I liked back #2 as well.

Satori

Chronata said:
(and yes, Gardener is depicted because she is taking over the monumentous task of producing the limited edition of these!)

More info to follow...

Yo, Gardener, is that you in black leather with laces???

How old is the baby? Are you up to something or is this just Robyn's All Hallows magic creeping in....

You know Robyn, there is a career path here...you drawing women in their naughty dream outfits...like a fantasy thing...for all time immemorial. Can you do me....in fishnets...and...[moderator edits]

enchancea

wow these are gorgeous

RubyRuby

Congratulations on a job well done. I'm sincerely envious of anyone that gets to purchase this deck.

Satori

I got to see the actual deck.
It is pretty amazing.
The colors are so well mixed and blended, and the highlighting is beautifully done. I was pretty struck by how much better the deck looks in the original drawings.

Thanks for the inside peek at your work lady. I only wish I had more time to talk to you about the different cards and how they came to you, about the process.

Safe journey...

princessofpelaw

your deck looks fantastic, I love the colours x

firefrost

Chronata - I know you said you'd passed my order along, but is there any way I can find out what number deck I'll get and roughly when?

My PM's to you seem to be going astray.

Thanks

ff :)

Gardener

Hi Firefrost,

If you'd like to order a deck, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm the one making the decks and mailing them out. I have you down tentatively as #18, which means I will do my best to get yours to you by Halloween, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. I will try!

firefrost

Thanks for this, Gardener - I'm about to PM you.

ff :)