The All Hallows Tarot

truelighth

My copy of the All Hallow's Tarot arrived today. Complete with a lovely black cat tarot bag. It is a true gem! Thanks Chronata and Gardener for making this wonderful deck and making it possible to own it :)

firefrost

What number were you?

ff :)

truelighth

I have number 9

HearthCricket

Hmm...I thought I was supposed to be number 4, but mine hasn't arrived yet. And I only live about 45 ninutes from Gardener.

Hmm....

Chronata

Hey all!

Here's what I know...
Laura...who is making and producing the decks for me...is out of town this week.
I assume that also means she has no computer access...

I know that she did a lot of the first run...and then only had time to mail out the ones that were going international...because they take longer to reach thier destinations, and she wanted to make sure they got out in time!

The rest will be shipped as soon as she returns home (which I believe is the middle of next week!)

So don't despair! I do believe they will arrive by Halloween...and probably a little before!

From what people are saying, they look gorgeous...and that makes me so happy!
I didn't get a chance to see the proofs of the cards with the Tree backs...but I can imagine they are very very cool!

Gardener

Hello everyone!

I am back! I had a family crisis that took me to Virginia for the week, but all is well now, and I can resume deck production. As Chronata said, I mailed the first five international decks last week - I'm hoping to get the next five out by Monday. Wish me luck!

And those of you who already have your copies - I'm so glad to hear that you like the decks!

jackdaw*

Oooh ... just received a proof copy with the Moon background (#3). These cards are even better in person, of course, and such dandy sturdy little things! I am torn as to which is my favourite, I was inclined toward the Moon, or maybe the Chariot, but when I see them in the flesh I think I like the World best.

Well done! And thank you, thank you!!!

Sidhe-Ra

Chronata, you have to be the most prolific tarot artist ever! These are wonderful- I LOVE justice, particularly- very Sidhe-ish ;)

Think I'm going to hold out for the complete deck...particularly since it might be out for my birthday! Or perhaps we can do a trade? One of mine,(when it's finished) for one of yours?

Many Blessings,

Em x

Eraserqueen

Hi!! I joined! :D Wow, this deck is really stunning. I think it's my favorite of what you've made so far, and the others are wonderful as well. I especially liked the Emperor and Judgement, but they are all so good it's hard to choose. If I weren't shelling out tons of dough for my new Mac computer, I'd purchace one of these decks. Splendid! and thanks for showing.

gregory

I have my no 1 !! Black cat bag - and it's gorgeous. Thanks so much, Chronata and Gardener.