The All Hallows Tarot

6 Haunted Days

I simply can't wait for this deck to come out! I will be the first in line to buy it!

gregory

6 Haunted Days said:
I simply can't wait for this deck to come out! I will be the first in line to buy it!
Go and buy it - it IS out ! And I got copy #1 - way back last October !

Or do you mean the full deck - you will NOT be first in line; I already am ! ;)

6 Haunted Days

gregory said:
Go and buy it - it IS out ! And I got copy #1 - way back last October !

Or do you mean the full deck - you will NOT be first in line; I already am ! ;)

I meant the full deck. I was going to buy the majors only but then thought why not wait for the full deck (and I shortly thereafter lost my job as the business I worked at went belly up so it was good I saved the money!).

gregory

BUT - I bet the full deck doesn't have all the special bags.... :D (I love mine most particularly :D)

Chronata

heh. I plan on having the full deck finished this year("Yeah right"..my little voice in my head tells me!)

ok...6 Haunted Days...if you REALLY want a bag when the full deck happens...I will send you one! (and I'm so sorry to hear about the job situation...that sucks!)

I think only the first forty of THIS edition has the special bags...because they were hard to locate!
But I wanted to do something fun with the edition (because I can't paint boxes for them. well...ok I CAN...but it might just kill me!))

I am working on more minors today! Hopefully I can scan them and show em off soon!

6 Haunted Days

Chronata said:
heh. I plan on having the full deck finished this year("Yeah right"..my little voice in my head tells me!)

ok...6 Haunted Days...if you REALLY want a bag when the full deck happens...I will send you one! (and I'm so sorry to hear about the job situation...that sucks!)

I think only the first forty of THIS edition has the special bags...because they were hard to locate!
But I wanted to do something fun with the edition (because I can't paint boxes for them. well...ok I CAN...but it might just kill me!))

I am working on more minors today! Hopefully I can scan them and show em off soon!

Awww you are so sweet! Thank you! Can't wait to see new scans..... = )

yaraluna

Holy Hollow Batman!!

ohhhh Robyn!! I want the whole deck now!! snif!:(

I was wondering, didn't you choose the pumpking for the back? or was it the tree? I saw the man there and wondered if you changed the back?

yara

Chronata

heya Yaraluna!

You can get the whole deck if you want to...I mean...when I am finished with it!

The actual Limited Edition Majors deck does have the tree back on all the cards.

But Laura has the original illustration, and I don't have a copy!

My husband did the webpage for me,( while I was asleep!) and added whatever he could find.

BTW...The title card that is on there, is really not the title card that comes with the deck. (mostly because I hate it!) It did appear in the couple of proof copies that I made. (it actually iswas supposed to be the original version of Judgement...but I really really didn't like the way it was coming out!)

My deck ( the one I use) has the extra bat winged kitty card in it...but I haven't put it in the other decks, because I don't really have a meaning for it.

The full deck will have lots of interesting additions, I think!

Depending on howI print/publish it, it may even end up with a different back altogether (something reversable, most likely!)

Pumpkin

I hope you find a way to add the bat wing kitty. So cute. :)

Sar

It is a great deck, congratulations darling!