The All Hallows Tarot

Keigh

Absolutely fabulous! Chronata....You are a wonder. Gardener just told me about your new deck creation. I'm floored, I'm awed, I'm stunned....and I WANT them! The ghostly chariot is thrilling....gave me goosebumps! My hat is off to you - another stunning deck and another feather in your fool's cap!

Chronata

you are the sweetest...all of you!

Thank you thnak you thank you...for the awesome feedback on this.

It's so weird, as I look at them, I can so picture doing readings with them...and what's more, is that I can SEE the minors...almost all of them...in my head.

I know exactly what many of them look like already...so it will be fun when I can get to those!

Since it's another day...
another two cards!

The Hermit, and the Wheel of Fortune!

Attachments

• 9hermit.jpg
    9hermit.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 10wheel.jpg
    10wheel.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 212

Barbaras Ahajusts

Whew!

I am so impressed with your "quickie" drawings!
Did you say 5 minutes or did I just drool to much over your cards that I slobbered on my moniter & blurred what you said about how long you took to do one card? :laugh:

I'm another fan, so I really want to hold these cards, too, one day!!!

Barb

Eco74

There will be minors? YAY! :D

The more you show the more I love it Chronata.
So much meaning, so much feeling, and you claim to spend so little time on each.. I'm amazed at the connection you must have between your mind and your hands for being able to bring these fabulous creations out.

I'm glad you're seeing the deck growing too, and readings will surely be done with it. It really is stunning..
Maybe you should tone it down a little come think of it.. After all, who'd go to a tarotreader to have them lay out the cards and then zone out, unable to speak, busy admiring the images and mentally chatting with the characters instead of being able to focus on the question. :p

Chronata

LOL! I like that they "speak" to people!

Though that particular aspect has been a problem with the Masquerade when I read them...they just don't shut up! :D

Barbaras...No... these didn't take 5 minutes...that's my other deck! :)

but these didn't take the average of 12 hours for each card either, like the Masquerade .

They averaged about an hour...more or less... per card.

Given enough time, where I don't have to do ANYTHING else (which isn't bloody likely) I could finish the minors pretty quickly, I think.

But not before this Halloween , I'm afraid.

I do hope that a limited edition of these will be available by then, however!

Gardener

Hey Robyn, gorgeous cards, the Hermit is my new favorite. Except that the Chariot is so cool, and that wicked High Priestess... Good thing we don't have to choose just one!

I recommend that we try to offer the limited edition to be available by Halloween and say that anyone who buys the LE of the Majors will have the option to buy the Minors when they are completed. That way it will stay a limited edition, and encourage people to start the collection now!

Eco74

I was thinking of asking whether it could be available by halloween, but was afraid to come across all pushy and needy, so seeing that it might really makes me happy. :D
Would be fabulous indeed and I'm sure my dentist could be convinced to wait for the money I owe them for my rootcanal an extra month or so if need be. ;)

Tk2dsky

I'm really loving these! The Wheel is awesome. Anything with a crow and a spider is cool in my book.

B*B
Ericka

WolfSpirit

Oh I so love that Strength and the grinning wolf :D
And the Wheel - very very original.

And it is so great it will be ready for Halloween - I think I just found my own perfect Halloween present :D

jackdaw*

They're ALL wonderful. But the Chariot is my favourite so far.

Please put me on your preorder list already (hint, hint!) :D