The All Hallows Tarot

Little Baron

I just realised that I missed a few.

I think that the Hanged Man is my favourite. So rich and I love his piercings.

LB

Chronata

Thanks for your lovely words, everyone!

Wings...my mom is so pleased that i would think of her in this way.
Actually she wasn't real keen on the one of a kind sale idea either...

she kept saying...you have to make at least ONE copy for yourself! and I'd like a copy too...

hee..she hasn't seen the deck yet, but I am going to show it to her tomorrow!

Which means I will be out of town for the next few days, so I might as well not keep everyone hanging...

Here's the next 4. :D

and the World...the World will have to wait...

It is my "problem child"...and as soon as I have an image I want to keep, I will post it , I promise!

Attachments

• 17star.jpg
    17star.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 18moon.jpg
    18moon.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 19sun.jpg
    19sun.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 20judgment.jpg
    20judgment.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 206

Eco74

A book you say? Lovely idea Chronata. :)
It would be great to get to rub shoulders with the characters and find out what led up to them being portrayed in the cards.

la-luna

I just love them
(and yes a new one for my got to have it list)

WolfSpirit

Aw that doggy on the Moon card !
Also really love the Devil - dangerous yet temptingly attractive.

I love them all but these stuck out most for me, for now.

jackdaw*

Oh! A Ouija board :D And I love the Moon - the right mix of cute and spooky (the dog's eyes!) for Hallowe'en.

Love 'em!

Gardener

Judgement is my new favorite - what a brilliant take on a difficult card! Just like Justice, Judgement is sometimes hard to wrap your mind around, and you've done a remarkable job bringing a new story to those cards. Wow!

Chronata

Thanks again! :D

The Judgement card was weird for me...as this is actually the second one I did...

Because while I was doing the first one, this other image and story was in my head...

My first idea for this card was a man in robes, doing some sort of ritual in a cemetery...and a ghost appearing from the graves...
which was nice, and sort of fit the theme...

but sort of didn't too..

and while drawing it... I couldn't get the seance idea out of my head...

how on every Halloween, until her death, Houdini's widdow would hold a seance and try to contact the spirit of her husband...who told her that if he could, he would connect with her from beyond the grave.

It just seemed more fitting somehow...with the idea of veils liften on All hallows eve...Samhain...the time of New Years and Rememberance!

Ok...so I started to write stuff on the train today...but I may just include all my card musings on this thread and find some way to edit them into a booklet of some sirt later!

And the WORLD...THE WORLD IS COMING!:D

Chronata

oh...I wanted to add that my mom just saw these cards...
and she thinks they are way too whimsical to be a good scary halloweeny deck!
She thought they would be a lot creepier from my description! LOL!
oh well...:D

I told her that I can't really do creepy...(I'll leave that to Vargo!)

though she thinks the scariest looking card in the whole deck is the Sun! LOL!

And I wonder where I inherited my fear of clowns from....

Keigh

Chronata - I actually like that they are "dark" but not creepy. When the veils are lifted on All Hallows Eve, creepy things CAN happen because of the power in the mixing of worlds, but it isn't ALL creepy. Your deck is delightful. It's like wicked innocense. I LOVE IT!