The All Hallows Tarot

Satori

Thanks Chronata, I truly appreciate your feedback about your process.
I really like the Pumpkin (I wrote pumpking! hmm.) I like the scarecrow idea alot.

I'm really eager now to see how you handle the minors. Let's hope we get to see that soon!

Satori

Hey, where is the World???

HearthCricket

These are just stunning! I love Halloween and your beautiful artwork is perfect for drawing out the mystery and the colour of the season! I love The Hermit and The Wheel of Fortune, and the Chariot is my absolute favourite. I could stare at that on a wall for years! I really, really hope you will consider making this deck available. And if it is only on a limited basis-please, please sign me up!

Keigh

elf said:
Hey, where is the World???
I have a Wonderful idea!!! Why don't you put a mother/child on your world - something about cycles, completions, beginnings.....I'm thinking maybe Gardener and her lovely little Rhea! Whaddy think Chronata? You could have mommy teaching the wee little one about reading Tarot! :D Perhaps dress them up as gypsies or some such thing....

Chronata

Keigh said:
I have a Wonderful idea!!! Why don't you put a mother/child on your world - something about cycles, completions, beginnings.....I'm thinking maybe Gardener and her lovely little Rhea! Whaddy think Chronata? You could have mommy teaching the wee little one about reading Tarot! :D Perhaps dress them up as gypsies or some such thing....

Ha! Keigh...This is pretty funny...because about an hour ago, as I was looking at Gardener's blog...and the lovely pics of Rhea...and thinking...hmmm...would a small child on the card be appropriate to this theme?
It is after all, the World...the culmination...but also the start of new cycles...
I am still considering *possibly*putting her on the card!

And I kind of like that idea of the teacher too...but I am still working it out...

I really have been envisioning a Raver...in a sort of trance dance on this card...but the personality has yet to unfold...

Gardener may get her wish after all... and end up being the dancer on my card!

Chronata

Here it is!

The World!!!!

(and yes, Gardener is depicted because she is taking over the monumentous task of producing the limited edition of these!)

More info to follow...

Attachments

• world.jpg
    world.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 176

Chronata

so, there will be a Limited Edition of 50.

That's the number I am most happy with at the moment (it is certainly better than "one"!)

The price will very likely be $50 US and include a bag of some sort...with a small LWB to follow... (which may be sent seperately...when I have time to write it!)

Here are three back designs that we are considering...
We have our favorite, of course...

but we would like to know which one do YOU like?

Attachments

• back1.jpg
    back1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 163
  • back2.jpg
    back2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 164
  • back3.jpg
    back3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 161

Keigh

Chronata said:
but we would like to know which one do YOU like?
Okay....I love them ALL, but am partial to number 2. It has such a nice autumn and all hallows feeling without getting too cute.

Keigh

Chronata said:
Here it is!

The World!!!!

(and yes, Gardener is depicted because she is taking over the monumentous task of producing the limited edition of these!)

More info to follow...
Ooooh, I LOVE it! powerful, mysterious, and magical!

Kahlie

2 2 2... I just love that Tree...

I'm glad I waited - I could now see the whole deck all together :)

Kahlie