Deck Sale at Discount New Age Books

brenmck

Just ordered two decks that otherwise I wouldn't have taken a chance on just now - thanks for posting this site.

I did comment that I learned about the site on ATF.

Thanks for this, FantasyWorld.

~B~

Fulgour

bye buy

It looks like Llewellyn is "Cleaning House" for good...
one wonders what changes are going on over there?

rachelcat

Ah, these sale threads are so dangerous!!

I just ordered: Rune Magic, Tarot of the Dead, Buddha Tarot, and New Vision (and New Dimensions for the Cube of Space). I was looking for Rune Magic, and I actually dreamed about the New Vision last night!

I recently bought Universal (Miller) and T of the Spirit for full price. Hurumph! Ah, well, live and learn (to always wait for sales)!

AND I have my eye on 7 more! They REALLY ARE good prices!

If you don't already have them, EVERYONE should get the Nigel Jackson and the Tarot Set at these prices! (Just my humble opinion/advice!!)

EDIT

Ok, this does it!! I am officially over the top! I put in another order: This time for the DaVinci and Saints. I'm very glad my husband doesn't check the credit card statement!!!!

Rabbit

I purchased Astral Projection Kit and a Hoodoo book.

MariaAZ

Although I prefer buying from local shops, these prices are too good to pass up!

squeakmo9

Thanks FW, just placed an order, excellent sale!

Nydia

Thank you, FantasyWorld, for posting about this sale. I bought 2 tarots last night, Medieval Enchantment/Nigel Jackson and Da Vinci. The price was too good to pass up. There are other great decks in the sale that I already have.

For anyone interested in the Navigator's Tarot of the Mystic SEA, go for the book/deck set at that price.

Azarial

Thanks to the powers that be, that this sale was still going on today! So do you know what I did when I got up today? I went shopping! I got..

-The World Spirit Tarot
-Tarot of The Dead
-Witches Runes
-Shapeshifter Tarot
-The Quest Tarot
-The Enochian Tarot
-Medieval Enchantment: The Nigel Jackson Tarot
-The Mirror Cards

Plus this is just the best day ever! I'm adopting a kitten today from the local humane society, and I'm going clothes shopping.

-Pamela

marsgrrl

newagediscountbooks

Not only are these prices fantastic, but the owners are such nice people, too! They open the warehouse once in awhile to CT residents. I went there last weekend and made my purchases:

Witches Runes
Animals Divine
Lotsa books!
A new stock of moldavite incense (yummy stuff)

The Mondazzi's are very accomodating and helpful and Buddy the cat is a sweetie, too! I LOVE this place! They have much more than shows on the website, too. A rack of damaged 90% off books, another at 70%, another rack of $2 books, rocks, crystals, jewelry, beads, incense, candles, salt lamps, loads of custom pendulums.... I have gone twice and each time spent over 3 hours milling around.

I am regretting not purchasing the Nigel Jackson set. Hmmm..... maybe I should visit the site....

RiverDaughter

UGG! I've been after a Revelations Deck for some time - but I can't swallow th $25-$35 normal price for it.

And just yesterday I got the DruidCraft (my other MUST HAVE NOW deck) used from QueenofPents, and now I dont' have the money for it and it's on sale!!

<ponders> I could always eat beans and weenies for a week... >.>