Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

Startarot

Patiently waiting.... <smile> until I sing Oh happy day!!! Until then I look at what will one day be in my hands..

What a gift EM!!

Blessings,
Star

inanna_tarot

Is there a weekly update? Any news or ideas when we'll be able to order the Sidhe?

Oh and Em, i'm loving the transparent tarot too! Just, I cant drool over more than one thing at once! Else I go all cross eyed with glee lol.

Sidhe-Ra

Well, I'm starting to wonder that myself! I'm still waiting to hear from Derek, and as far as I know, he's still waiting to hear from the printers...Well, we'll see. I'm still hoping it'll be soon...

Thanks for the glee and patience :)

Love and blessings,

Em x

phetish

I hate having to write this...

First off, I want to let everyone know that Emily has been a real trooper during this process. Thank you for all your patience, Emily!

Through out this process I have been working with a printer who has become more and more unreliable. Finally, I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to put this project on hold until I've got a printer that can be dependable.

The good news is that Emily now has 2 copies of this deck for all of the frustration and delays that have occurred. :) Talk about limited edition! This one ended up much more limited than we expected :)

I'm not giving up on this project! I've lined up a couple of new printers to audition, but I need to make sure that they can deliver before I make any promises.

mea culpa... mea culpa... mea maxima culpa

Derek

6 Haunted Days

Awwwww drats! But quality and reliability is of utmost importance.

Good things come to those who wait! (I keep telling my impatient self that)

LixiPixi

oh my! :eek:

LP~ <-----will continue to wait patiently :D

temperlyne

That is sad news... not only for us impatient people but for Emily as well. It must be very frustrating to get so close to publication and then not see it happen. (yet)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Em! and for me offcourse.... I really want this deck eventually.

Sidhe-Ra

Where there's a will, there's a way! I thoroughly believe that this is going to turn out for the best. The Tarot of the Sidhe will be published eventually, one way or another :)

Thank you Derek for everything you have done and are trying to do, and to everyone out there waiting for this deck, thank you for being patient! xx

Blessings,

Em x